Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Bulksms: How Do You Get Charged?? How is the service?? You Need To Review - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bulksms: How Do You Get Charged?? How is the service?? You Need To Review (469 Views)

I Refuse To Review Snapchat Spectacles — But I’m Glad To Have My Hands Back / Youtuber Charged Over Video Game Gambling Site / Google Charged By EU In Android Monopoly Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms: How Do You Get Charged?? How is the service?? You Need To Review by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders!

BulkSMS business owners?? I need to bring this to your notice, it's been pressing:

Have you always thought your API provider is the best because you buy 1unit for 85kobo or less?

Honestly, you are just a deceived reseller and you are basically on the loosing side...

Review this:

*You should know that From your gateway end 1sms is sent for 2units and you sell for 1sms per unit to tour clients.

Let's calculate

0.85 x 2 = #1.70k

This mean from your gateway end you buy 1sms for #1.70

Now how much will you sell this to your customers to make reasonable profit?

* Secondly, have you observed that that your precious API does not deliver messages to phone numbers that are switched off as at when your messages are sent? If not you should try it, switch off your phone, send an SMS to it and switch back on minutes later to try this, no message gets delivered.
Meanwhile you are being charged already!
In fact you're even being charged for non active / non existing numbers too! How annoying can it get?

* Also, when there is congestion (network congestion) and the NCC is blocking BulkSMS delivery to ease the flow of calls or SMS or data performance for telecoms, such gateways do not escape such blockage, ask me why? Because they are operating from outside and want to come in through the Window!

To be totally successful in this business and make great profit and of course stop disappointing your clients you need to offer matchless excellent services

I mean why should you keep paying expensively for an API that doesn't get all the job done?

Well, I have good news for you!

Avalon NG has made it totally easy click here to see why you should choose us:
http://avalonng.com/why-us/

Join us today and you get easy integration of our system on to your existing website within minutes

We offer only premium SMS services no tolerance for delivery issues, we are routed directly through NCC.

SMS gets sent to all active mobile numbers switched off or not!

SMS rate to resellers are reduced to the minimal for optimum profit rating! Even as low as N1.20 yes!

Your SMS backend is the most beautiful you have ever seen not just beautiful, packed with excellent tools that would help you grow your business measurably, you should sign up now! wink

You're certain of excellent service delivery always and you don't have to worry about your clients complaining, they will never have to night or day 24/7.

Easy transfer of your existing clients to the new system.

Let's do business together, get started today!

Cheers to success.

Enquiries:
☎: +234812 547 8899; +234803 944 7026
: C0049ED93
www.avalonng.com
Fast | Reliable | Affordable

Enjoy the rest of the week

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:nokia Confirms Return To Phones / Blackberry Data Plan For MTN And Glo Network / A Bank In Netherlands Allows You Use Your Voice As Your Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.