Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) (14032 Views)

Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) / Little Skinny Boy Accused Of Witchcraft Rescued In Nigeria (picture) / Breaking-boko Haram Kills Children,villagers Burned To Death In Nigeria(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by debosky(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2009
Ibime wey your own Bentley?

I dey come London for March o, and you MUST cruise me around in it! grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Ibime(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2009
debosky:

I dey come London for March o, and you MUST cruise me around in it! grin

In March, I shall be preparing to go to Gambia to see Mukina. I gasto spend this yahoo money before they clock on to me. grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by debosky(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2009
That's fine, let's make it May - we can catch the summer honeyz then. grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by yme5: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2009
chidichris:

YME,
this is a grave crime. in this modern world, u go about pasting people's pictures on internet attaching them to crimes without their consent.
it is called deformation of character. i am sure u are not the police and if you are, u are not doing this in ur official capacity hence it is not with the consent of your employees - nigerian police.
oga grow up. do not allow your envy and jealousy to becloud your sense of humour.
do u know his age? if the car belongs to him, do u know his source? he might be a son to one of the senators or he might have inherited funds or whatever source he has.
be a gentle man and always report people with big cars to the police instead of u taking laws into ur hands.
i ask the moderators of this forum to do something about such derogatory posts to avoid all of us going to jail bcs of one blind out fashioned post here.
it is a free world so if anyone chooses to drive h3 at the age of 10, let him work towards it and be ready to face the consequences of his action.
and for those who derive pleasure in moving on legedez even at 80, let them go ahead.

Huh

Are you a Yahoo Yahoo boy? What do you mean by ''deformation of character?'' Can you highlight any derogatory post(s) I made in respect to the boy. I simply mentioned that I am baffled how such a boy dressed in that manner, who has a poor grasp of communicating both in English and broken English could have accrued such an expensive car in Nigeria.

Who and who are going to jail? grin I did not paste the pictures on facebook. He did it himself. So how does that result to my defamation of his character?

If you know how facebook works, you would know that the guy intentionally wanted the whole of facebook to see his pictures. He deliberately tagged Nigerian superstars on facebook to his pictures. These superstars have thousands of friends on their profile, and it therefore makes it easy for people to see the pictures easily. If he wanted a low profile, without making noise about his arrival, he would not have come on the world-wide-web to paste those pictures and made them public for all to see.
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by bgees(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2009
the problem with many Nigerians is materialism heavily laced with greed. it s just a Nigerian problem. angry angry angry
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by coolniger: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2009
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by coolniger: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2009
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Nemeziz9ja: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2009
Poverty of the mind clearly amplifies congenital avarice.
Crime is a crime, whatever lingo might be used to package it.
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by tboy1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2009
WOW . . .  shocked shocked shocked
I lived on the same street with this dude for years and went to the same sec school with him. Heard the gist a while ago but only seein it on the news
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by ijawgirl: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2009
""""""There is nothing wrong with Nigerians. You may wanna ask : What is wrong with Nigerian men( especially Yoruba, Ijaw,Bini and igbo men) because 99.7% of these criminals are men from these ethnic groups. Nigerian women live abroad too but the only thing associated with them is diligence and hardwork while their male counterparts are largely known for cheating on their partners and committing fraud. Don't lump us together abeg"""""""

@ Funmi Pls remove Ijaw men from your list, maybe Just the ignorant few that do it, when was the last time you saw an Ijaw man doing yahoozey, compared to igbo or yoruba and bini men, Ijaws do it less grin

but 4 real Naija men need to stop this bs
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
baba mii you are too much, i pray to God to teach me how to make it in jesus name,
grin grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Nemeziz9ja: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2009
grin grin grin grin
abi oh!
Teacher teach them nonsense!
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Sauron1: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2009
debosky:

I dey come London for March o, and you MUST cruise me around in it!  grin

Come to London this March?? U haven't heard of UK's recession??
Stay in your North Pole o. . . . . .Sasha n Flava are not even in business again to service your loins.
Maybe i will sync Jenifa and Kuburat for u in March. grin grin grin

What happened to this Taiwo dude??
I read the story some weeks ago. . . . . .
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by smurf1(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2009
Don't like the sound of this at all, it aint pleasing to the ears at all!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by spikedcylinder: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

He thief money. grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Ibime(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

My friend shaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

There is no recession for yahoozees!

I have been telling you to join me since! When I say I am going to Gambia in April, I am not joking!

Debo, come in May. We will ball till we fall!

grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by debosky(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2009
Ibime:

I have been telling you to join me since! When I say I am going to Gambia in April, I am not joking!

grin grin grin
Abeg tell dem! We go rock till the very end. grin

~Sauron~:

Stay in your North Pole o. . . . . .Sasha n Flava are not even in business again to service your loins.
Maybe i will sync Jenifa and Kuburat for u in March. grin grin grin

@ Sharon

If Sasha and Flava are not available, I know some Polish chicks in Ealing - Natasha and Anna who will do the job. tongue
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Sauron1: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

He thief money. grin

It was a cyber-fraud. . . . . .How did he bag 5 years from it??
A non-violent crime in the UK attracting 5 years imprisonment??
The Judge musta been very pissed.

Ibime:

No recession for yahoozes cos 90% of em have been caged.
Pentonville is reeking of Naija criminals.

Gambia?? Na u biko.

grin grin grin

Keep ballin'

debosky:

@ Sharon
If Sasha and Flava are not available, I know some Polish chicks in Ealing - Natasha and Anna who will do the job. tongue

Natasha n Anna might be carrying Staphylococcus. grin grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by tamme: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2009
chei Nigerian men! cry

this is not funny at all embarassed
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by zoomzu(f): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2009
Read the story better here

Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by webprince(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2009
otherz should learn from this. Dubious money making doesnt last. U'll surely be caught one day. Imagine d guy has been on it since 2004 and nemesis catch up in 2008. He must have been feeling on top of the world b4 God says, its time to face d music.

'Ojo gbogbo ni ti Ole, sugbon ojo kan ni to Olohun'
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Moonstone(f): 5:40am On Feb 25, 2009
I think he made his mistake when he took it to work but I am happy they caught him. He had a well-paid job, what else could he want? It is amazing how greedy some people can get. I think he should be deported as well. I hope he suffers in jail.
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by JustGood(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2009
Too many Nigerians think that it is alright for others to be fraudsters even if they are not into it themselves and we'll all pay for it one way or the other
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2009
Ok, ok, like seriously, can you ppl stop with this national shame?

Do you guys know how hard it was for me to put down "Nigeria" on any application I was doing?

Like, I don't blame some ppl for changing their nationality sometimes. angry angry angry

I love naija and all, but c'mon, there is a bleeping limit angry angry undecided undecided

Hissssssss. . . .
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by tpia: 1:32am On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by bawomolo(m): 4:08am On Feb 26, 2009
Bangladesh is actually more corrupt than Nigeria
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:17am On Feb 26, 2009
bawomolo:

Bangladesh is actually more corrupt than Nigeria
Yes pop open the champagne and lets celebrate grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by JustGood(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2009
The Home Office published yesterday their quarterly bulletin (immiq408.pdf attached) on Asylum statistics Oct/Nov/Dec 2008, also included are breakdown of statistics for the whole of 2008 (LastQaurter2008.pdf/Whole2008.pdf).

Figures for Oct/Nov/Dec 2008
Enforcement & Compliance: In Q4 2008, 16,525 persons were removed or departed voluntarily from the UK, 2 per cent fewer than in Q4 2007 (16,855). There was a fall of 16 per cent to 2,570 for those leaving who had claimed asylum (including dependants) but an increase of 1 per cent to 13,950 for non-asylum cases.
155 children were recorded as removed from the UK upon leaving detention in Q4

Top destinations Oct/Nov/Dec 2008
Brazil 1,810
India 1,410
Afghanistan 1,135
Iraq 920
Nigeria 740

Top destinations Jan/Dec 2008
Brazil 6,395
India 5,175
Afghanistan 3,710
Nigeria 3,600
Iraq 2,925

Persons detained solely under Immigration Act powers
Statistics are published on persons detained solely under Immigration Act powers as a snapshot as at the last Saturday of each quarter. They exclude people detained under both criminal and immigration powers and currently exclude people detained in Prison Service establishments on the date the snapshot was taken. Key findings as at the end of December 2008: * A total of 2,250 persons were detained in the UK Border Agency estate, 7 per cent higher than as at the end of December 2007 (2,095).

Management information shows that of the 2,250 people detained (84% of capacity), 675 had been in detention for less than 29 days, 475 for between 29 days and two months, 410 for between two and four months, 240 for between four and six months, 295 for between six months and a year, and the remaining 150 for over a year. These figures are not directly comparable with previous figures on length of detention due to a revised methodology being used.

Asylum * The number of applications for asylum, excluding dependants, was 2 per cent lower in Q4 2008 (6,735) compared with Q4 2007 (6,870). Before this quarter, there had been 5 successive year on year increases. * In Q4 2008, 4,720 initial asylum decisions were made, excluding dependants, an increase of 3 per cent compared with Q4 2007 (4,570). 68 per cent of initial decisions were refusals, 20 per cent were granted asylum and 12 per cent were granted Humanitarian Protection or Discretionary Leave.

Figures for the whole of 2008
Asylum * The number of applications, excluding dependants, for asylum was 10 per cent higher in 2008 (25,670) compared to 2007 (23,430). * In 2008, 19,420 initial asylum decisions, excluding dependants, were made, a decrease of 11 per cent compared with 2007 (21,775). Total figures for 2008 show 70 per cent of initial decisions were refusals, 19 per cent were granted asylum and 11 per cent were granted Humanitarian Protection or Discretionary Leave.

Enforcement & Compliance * In 2008, 66,275 persons were removed or departed voluntarily from the UK, 5 per cent higher than 2007 (63,365). Compared to 2007, there was a fall of 15 per cent to 11,640 for those leaving who had claimed asylum (including dependants), but an increase of 10 per cent to 54,635 for non-asylum cases
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Mustay(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2009
Nigeria ranks among the top 5 hotspots for internet fraud!

What an achievement
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by ADint(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2009
No one seems to have noticed the facebook profile pic of the guy with the bentley - that would have answered a lot of questions. Not every rich young Nigerian is fraudster, there are a lot of hard working enterprising ones out there! This guy is one of them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WEAR-IT-ALL/27477846443
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by tboy1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2009
ADint:

No one seems to have noticed the facebook profile pic of the guy with the bentley - that would have answered a lot of questions. Not every rich young Nigerian is fraudster, there are a lot of hard working enterprising ones out there! This guy is one of them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WEAR-IT-ALL/27477846443

No one discussed it cus it could go either way - Either he started the business with legal money or with yahoo yahoo money. For this particular dude, i'll go with the later
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Becomrrich: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2009
Nigerian are not the only one, involve in this evil act. I went to a bank over here. And I deposited my money. month later the money did not show up on my account and the teller that took my money at the bank tricked me. She pocket my money. she is from asia. I think she is either india or paki

I had to go back to the bank manager and till today, they have not return my money. Even if i ask them to look at the camera of the bank, which would show i was in the bank at the time. At least if i lied the bank camaras would not lie.

It shows you even people from asia, india , china and paki  and others are into this evil thing called 419.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' / Nigerian Jailed 10years For Drug Peddling In Bangalore, India / 3 Goat Thieves Arrested In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.