Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Rosicky: I've Spoken To Cech About Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rosicky: I've Spoken To Cech About Arsenal (354 Views)

See What Drogba Tweeted About Arsenal's Victroy Over Chelsea....Mock Or Praise? / Photos: Twitter Reacts To Cech Howler On A Debut To Forget / 10 Interesting Facts About Arsenal's Petr Cech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rosicky: I've Spoken To Cech About Arsenal by IamSimi(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Tomas Rosicky admits he
has spoken to Petr Cech about his future and says it
is "no secret" that the Chelsea goalkeeper is seeking a summer transfer. Cech, 33, looks certain to leave the Premier
League champions after 11 trophy-laden years and Goal understands he is keen to move to Arsenal having lost his No.1 spot at Stamford Bridge to
Thibaut Courtois. Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain have
also been linked with Cech, who would prefer to
keep his family in London, and his international
team-mate Rosicky expects the Chelsea star to
receive several offers in the transfer window. "I would be lying if I said I didn't speak about it
with Petr because it's no secret he wants to change
clubs," Rosicky told Goal at the launch of Arsenal’s
new Puma kit. "He will have a lot of options to go
to a good club." Pressed on specific conversations about Arsenal,
Rosicky added: "Sorry, I won't interfere in that or
get into any details." Rosicky himself is the subject of speculation over
his future.
Re: Rosicky: I've Spoken To Cech About Arsenal by powerfulsettingz: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Chelsea Old cargo wanted for their 1st team

(1) (Reply)

De Gea Rented Apartment Up For Sale – Real Madrid Switch Near? / Cech Says Thanks / Breaking News:cech Has Finally Move To Arsenal Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.