Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

HELP!!! Please How Do I Add Feedburner To My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP!!! Please How Do I Add Feedburner To My Website (501 Views)

How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking / How Do I Add "Like Me On Facebook" On My Blog? / How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Please How Do I Add Feedburner To My Website by seyizma(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2015
I developed this static website and i update it often but i've tried to submit it to feedburner.google but it keeps telling me i don't have a valid feed.

Please i really need to this. Thanks
Re: HELP!!! Please How Do I Add Feedburner To My Website by RobinHez(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2015
If its on blogger, add a feed gadget to ur blog (form layout) then try again...
Re: HELP!!! Please How Do I Add Feedburner To My Website by seyizma(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2015
RobinHez:
If its on blogger, add a feed gadget to ur blog (form layout) then try again...

No it's not. I built it myself with html/css/jquery. That's why it's unfamiliar
Re: HELP!!! Please How Do I Add Feedburner To My Website by RobinHez(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2015
seyizma:

No it's not. I built it myself with html/css/jquery. That's why it's unfamiliar
Yeah...u can add it to the html code!

Wait let the experts help u on this.
Re: HELP!!! Please How Do I Add Feedburner To My Website by webzyweb(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is what you do:

1. go to http://www.feedburner.google.com

2. put your blog address on the field and then click the button to create.

3. follow the instruction and set up the feed url.

4. Then go to the dashboard, click on publicize , click on subscription and enable the service.

5. get the form code and embed where you want it to be.

if you need further assistance, contact using the details at the signature below.
Re: HELP!!! Please How Do I Add Feedburner To My Website by fattbabakay(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
webzyweb:
This is what you do:

1. go to http://www.feedburner.google.com

2. put your blog address on the field and then click the button to create.

3. follow the instruction and set up the feed url.

4. Then go to the dashboard, click on publicize , click on subscription and enable the service.

5. get the form code and embed where you want it to be.

if you need further assistance, contact using the details at the signature below.

He just said it all
Re: HELP!!! Please How Do I Add Feedburner To My Website by ElectronByte(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
fattbabakay:
He just said it all

(1) (Reply)

See What Dr. Strive Masiyiwa Wrote About Two Young IT Guru From Nigeria / Free Domain Name + Cheap Website Hosting For A Year / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.