Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (53787 Views)

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun / Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos / Buruji Kashamu Donates N2.5Million For Kidney Transplant Of A Patient - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by intestine: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2015
brug baron this..drug baron dat..na crime now to sell panadol?
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by born2fuckpussy: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2015
mobuch:

I think I will call seun osewa on phone to increase your ban till 2050.
. Thunder fire him anus 3 times, if him like make he increase till Jesus come, I go open another ID, as bi say na short time ban, I go get small patient, I can only be ban but can never be stop
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by free13: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dorrobucci:

No APC member should be given more than 6 cups of rice.

If you vex make you no collect. grin grin

grin
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by breakeven: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
morefire:
now i dont know what to say...

drug money or not at this point I just want to say thank you to Senator Kashamu
Hunger don't know drug money

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by richidinho(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sagamite:

These just shows how destitute and hungry some Nigerians are.

The corrupt politicians have destroyed the country and their lives to the point only the thought of feeding their stomachs is what primarily matters. They don't care if it is done by the Pope or even Satan on Earth. Anyone that does it is automatically a GOD to them.

Stomach Infrastructure!

Thieves and thugs like Kashamu, Patience Jonathan and Fayose understand this.

"Give them rice and you shall become the greatest person on Earth."

Even a known criminal that goes to their churches and donates money is prayed for and praised by their pastors.

Their brains are so starved of nutrients it is incapable of any ratiocination activities. They just think of survival.

The lack of nutrients for the brain has degraded their brains back to its most primitive level, which you find in any kind of Ape.

They are now moronic fuuktard Black Monkeys!

AND YOUR SAINTS AREGBERASCAL + TINUBU ARE OWING WORKERS FOR NINE MONTHS?

DIARRIZ GODUOOO
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by kodded(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

These just shows how destitute and hungry some Nigerians are.

The corrupt politicians have destroyed the country and their lives to the point only the thought of feeding their stomachs is what primarily matters. They don't care if it is done by the Pope or even Satan on Earth. Anyone that does it is automatically a GOD to them.

Stomach Infrastructure!

Thieves and thugs like Kashamu, Patience Jonathan and Fayose understand this.

"Give them rice and you shall become the greatest person on Earth."

Even a known criminal that goes to their churches and donates money is prayed for and praised by their pastors.

Their brains are so starved of nutrients it is incapable of any ratiocination activities. They just think of survival.

The lack of nutrients for the brain has degraded their brains back to its most primitive level, which you find in any kind of Ape.

They are now moronic fuuktard Black Monkeys!
[/s]I wanted to skip your post but you are too stup!d to be ignored....

The people you mention are those people governing the state ?...

....You expect them to provide jobs for the people of osun when there is a governor in that states ? undecided

...The likes of Tinubu, kwankwaso, fashola, lai Mohammed and those who preached change in osun states are no where to be found ! undecided

You see a good gesture from a opposition party member in a ruling party state, instead to praise such acts you are busy criticizing them..

...Shame on you angry
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
richidinho:

AND YOUR SAINTS AREGBERASCAL + TINUBU ARE OWING WORKERS FOR NINE MONTHS?

DIARRIZ GODUOOO

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is this how you lamely plan to divert from your stupidity?

"My Saints"?

You are trying to strawman your God?

Secondly, fuuktard, what has this got to do with your dumb arsse worshipping a criminal?
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]I wanted to skip your post but you are too stup!d to be ignored....

The people you mention are those people governing the state ?...

....You expect them to provide jobs for the people of osun when there is a governor in that states ? undecided

...The likes of Tinubu, kwankwaso, fashola, lai Mohammed and those who preached change in osun states are no where to be found ! undecided

You see a good gesture from a opposition party member in a ruling party state, instead to praise such acts you are busy criticizing them..

...Shame on you angry

What kind of moronic and stupiiid question are you asking, your moronic product of a failed education system?

You expect me to join your daft arsse in praising a criminal looking for good publicity? Do I look like a product of the failed institution that produces cretins like you in Nigeria and you turn around feeling like Einstein, mooooron?
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by kodded(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

What kind of moronic and stupiiid question are you asking, your moronic product of a failed education system?

You expect me to join your daft arsse in praising a criminal looking for good publicity? Do I look like a product of the failed institution that produces cretins like you in Nigeria and you turn around feeling like Einstein, mooooron?
[/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy

Child of hate and anger take it easy o

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy

Child of hate and anger take it easy o

Child of stupidity and failure use your brain o.
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by kodded(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sagamite:

Child of stupidity and failure use your brain o.
fooolish baboon ..... Stop thinking through your anus..... It sucks undecided
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
fooolish baboon ..... Stop thinking through your anus..... It sucks undecided

So worshipping criminals dishing out money is what you were thought as thinking from you head in your failed school, fuuktard?

Was Patience Jonathan the Director in the Education Ministry your school was under? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by kodded(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sagamite:

So worshipping criminals dishing out money is what you were thought as thinking from you head in your failed school, fuuktard?

Was Patience Jonathan the Director in the Education Ministry your school was under? grin grin grin grin
ok I give up..... You win , are you happy now ? undecided

...now go suck a dick cheesy
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
ok I give up..... You win , are you happy now ? undecided

...now go suck a dick cheesy

Shut the fck up, cretinous fuuktard.

You are so dumb, if you ever engage in a debate with me, your God, ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBOeHcMH_g
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by asiwajumi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
lawflec:
I wanted to give u a straight reply but on a second thought I decided to check your profile. It is indeed demeaning that you, who have never opened a correct grammatically constructed thread would offer me advice on which dictionary to use. Even in my grave, dear gamin, I'll never use your worthless urban dictionary. Am far above that.
find sometin to do little bro, ok?
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by kodded(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up, cretinous fuuktard.

You are so dumb, if you ever engage in a debate with me, your God, ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBOeHcMH_g
I cannt engage in any serious debate with a brainwashed slowpoke like you

...Now go on... go and suck a dick
cheesy
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
I cannt engage in any serious debate with a brainwashed slowpoke like you

...Now go on... go and suck a dick
cheesy

You are a cretinous fuuktard that cannot debate at my level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKHRdZCi0I4
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by kodded(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard that cannot debate at my level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKHRdZCi0I4
foolish pig cheesy
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by kunzay: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
richidinho:
this man is a Goodman

That's why Obasanjo Senatorial district voted him to represent them

Mind yhu that's Tinubu's state, when is he donating?

Ode leleyi oh, Buruji is from Ogun East, Obasanjo is Ogun Central. Be knowledgeable before spilling trash.
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by ayobami84: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shame on mr ogbeni. See this crook catching in on cheap sympathy and publicity all because of Aregbesola's wickedness. Meanwhile, Dangote wants to buy arsenal lipsrsealed
Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by Sagamite(m): 12:35am On Jun 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers by kennykool4u: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2015
ollyraya1212:
YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL OF THE FIRST ORDER, if u are working and ur salary as not been paid for some month, at least I know how people like u do react, awo smellos

you be small boy, and you dont have an idea of who you are talking to. person wey no reach you go do same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.