Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Need Help With MTN True Talk+!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With MTN True Talk+!!! (3652 Views)

Is This Inlimited Night Browsing By MTN True? [photo] / Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus / Update On Mtn True Talk Plus Tariff Plan Now 20k/s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With MTN True Talk+!!! by lammie21(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2015
please NLanders, what's the code for the MTN True Talk+ where one can make calls for 6naira per minute to all national calls? I've been calling their customer care line but they're not picking up. thanks.
Re: Need Help With MTN True Talk+!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
*123*20#

The time you invested in typing cld have been used to get the code online
Re: Need Help With MTN True Talk+!!! by lammie21(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
ollah1:
*123*20#

The time you invested in typing cld have been used to get the code online
looool thanks bro
Re: Need Help With MTN True Talk+!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
lammie21:
looool thanks bro
Terms and Conditions Apply
1. N5 access fee is deducted from your account once it 00:00hr
2. You can opt in and Out of the plan. To opt in, dial *123*20# while *123*22# to opt out.
3. Free night calls remains the same(12:30a.m to 4:30a.m)
4. Free mb on the plan remains the same
5. You can call 5 international destinations @ 20k/sec. They include Usa,Uk(land line and Mobile),Canada,China and India.
6. Opt out from the plan result mtn migrating you back to your default plan.

Disclaimer: this post is bound to be modified as they do not totally represent mtn conditions and terms but are personal observation from me.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Move Apps To External Sdcard On My Alcatel Pixi 3 Tablet? / MTN Now Offers Free Facebook / Airtel Daily 3gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.