Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Need For Solar Panels, Inverters For Personal Use - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need For Solar Panels, Inverters For Personal Use (912 Views)

Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Have You Heard Of Fortuner? They Are Looking For Distributors For Solar Products / Sharp Solar Panels, Controllers, Solar Water Pumps,wind Sys, Inverters For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need For Solar Panels, Inverters For Personal Use by netotse(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2009
dont know if thats the right topic, so if it isnt pele

anyway we want to start using solar energy at home(abuja) and i'd appreciate any help i could get on that

if u cld paste the names and adresses of companies that cld do the installation that'd be perfect!. i'd also like to have an idea of how much it would cost and other details
thanks
Re: Need For Solar Panels, Inverters For Personal Use by qwester: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2009
good day every one in here
am emmanuel by name living in lagos.
just a bit of me in here
let go stranght to the point, lol
am here to solv the problem of electricity in your house,
am into solar and inverter power solution which i can provide for you at a low price,

such as: solar street light, inverter that can carry all your electronics at home,

for more details please call emman on 07032519844, or 07041114102
Re: Need For Solar Panels, Inverters For Personal Use by kuzekuze(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2009
My copmany is an indeginous
We 're into solar and inverter power solution
Which we can provide for you at a low price
Please call 08037193286
Re: Need For Solar Panels, Inverters For Personal Use by aladesuyi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
hi house,
I am GBENGA SUNDAY by name.
Am into installation annd maintenace of solar systems and also at an affordable price.
Please for more infomation, contact me on my mobile : 08064388939 or
MY E-MAIL : aladesuyi2003@yahoo.com
Hoping to hear from potential clients who want to kiss NEPA/ PHCN goodbye.
Re: Need For Solar Panels, Inverters For Personal Use by topzz(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2009
How mush does it take for the inverter to carry two rooms and how mush will it cost.

Thank you.
Re: Need For Solar Panels, Inverters For Personal Use by aladesuyi(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
Can you please let me know the wattage of all the electronics you itend using in the two rooms as this will enable me know the right inverter to recommend and the price it can cost.
U can call me on 08064388939 or e-mail me : aladesuyi2003@yahoo.com
for more info.
Thx

(1) (Reply)

Is 100% Return On Investment Small Or Big Per Year? / How Do I Get Short Code Service Like Hmm 33032 / Are You Opening A Boutique Soon And Need Shop Fittings ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.