Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) (19921 Views)

Imo State University Academic & Non-academic Recruitment 2017 (35 Positions) / Massive Employment At CRS (70 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by Surejobsng(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ritman University Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, is the 58th Private University, approved by the Federal Government to begin academic activities on February 25 2015 and Licensed by the National Universities Commission (NUC) to begin operations as a Private University on March 5th 2015.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following Teaching and Non-teaching staff positions below:

1.) Senior Lecturer (History)
Click Here To View Details

2.) Senior Lecturer (Language and Literary Studies)

3.) Senior Lecturer (Biological Science)

4.) Senior Lecturer (Chemical Science)

5.) Registrar

6.) Senior Lecturer (Mathematics and Computer)

7.) Senior Lecturer (Physics)

8.) Senior Lecturer (Accounting and Finance)

9.) Senior Lecturer (Administration)

10.) Senior Lecturer (Economics)

11.) Senior Lecturer (Management)

12.) Senior Lecturer (Political Science)

13.) Senior Lecturer (Sociology)

14.) Lecturer I (Sociology)

15.) Lecturer I (Political Science)

16.) Lecturer I (Management)

17.) Principal Assistant Registrar

18.) Lecturer I (Economics)

19.) Lecturer I (Administration)

20.) Lecturer I (Accounting and Finance)

21.) Senior Assistant Registrar

22.) Lecturer I (Physics)
Click Here To View Detail

23.) Lecturer I (Mathematics and Computer)

24.) Lecturer I (Chemical Science)

25.) Lecturer I (Biological Science)

26.) Lecturer I (Language and Literary Studies)

27.) Graduate Administrative Officer II

28.) Lecturer I (History)

29.) Lecturer II (History)

30.) Lecturer II (Languages and Literary Studies)

31.) Administrative Officer I

32.) Lecturer II (Biological Sciences)

33.) Lecturer II (Chemical Sciences)

34.) Lecturer II (Mathematics and Computer)

35.) Lecturer II (Physics)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by Surejobsng(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
36.) Lecturer II (Accounting and Finance)

37.) Lecturer II (Administration)

38.) Lecturer II (Economics)

39.) Lecturer II (Management)

40.) Lecturer II (Political Science)

41.) Lecturer II (Sociology)

42.) Assistant Registrar

43.) Student Counsellor

44.) Secretary

45.) Administrative Assistant

46.) Coach

47.) Senior Accountant/Senior Internal Auditor

48.) Accountant I

49.) Accountant II

50.) Stores Officer/Purchasing Officer/Price Control Officer

51.) Audit Assistant

52.) System Administrator I

53.) Deputy Director

54.) Senior Engineer (Civil)

55.) Engineer I (Electrical)

56.) Estate Surveyor
57.) Support Service Officer

58.) Principal Librarian

59.) Senior Librarian

60.) Library System Administrator

61.) Library Officer

62.) Equipment Maintenance Officer

63.) Senior Medical Officer

64.) Registered Nurse

65.) Director of Linkages and Human Resource

66.) Information Officer/Passage and Public Relations Officer/Reporter

67.) Photographer/Photojournalist

68.) Senior Lecturer (Directorate of Academic Planning)

69.) Statistician

70.) Senior Security Officer

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should forward (30) thirty copies of their applications with detailed curriculum vitae stating:
Name in full
Post applied for
Place and Date of Birth (with evidence)
Home Address/Phone Number(s)
Present postal and e-mail addresses
Nationality
Marital Status
Number, Names and Ages of Children
Educational Institutions attended with dates
Academic and Professional Qualifications, including Distinctions with Dates (enclose photocopies of certificates)
Work Experience(s), Locations and Dates
Positions held and Current Salary
Hobbies and other outside Interests
Names of three (3) referees who should forward recommendations directly to the address below not later than the closing date above.
NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Any other relevant information/document.
Application with the position applied for boldly written at the left corner of the envelope, should be posted or delivered to the:
The Coordinator,
Ritman University,
P.O.Box 1321,
Ikot Ekpene,
Akwa Ibom State,
Nigeria.

Application closing date 27th July, 2015

Source: http://www.surejobsng.com/2015/06/ritman-university-jobs.html
BBM Channel Pin C00290150

#Goodluck to all applicants
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by LaurelP(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
OK nah.

30 copies

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by Surejobsng(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Its there bro
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by olempe(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
LaurelP:
So?

How will one apply?
e dey there na

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by Donlexino(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good Lord
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by money121(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
NICE MOVE
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by MissNairaland1: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ritman?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
30 copies indeed. Where some people dont even do any interview before getting a job. Naija I hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
LaurelP:
So?
How will one apply?
Did you read the post at all?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by paulo220(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by funkymedina: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
No Engineering ?? JJC Uni

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by OLAplusONE(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
And after submiting 30 copies of ur cv, then u start another 30 months of awaiting their regret or congratulatory mail......isshhhh
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by drey076(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Private University everywhere The future of Nigeria is in your hand dear God

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by drey076(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Private University everywhere The future of Nigeria is in your hand dear God
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by discusant: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
30 Copies of application with CV . Old system. You well at all? You no get photocopying machine?

4 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by valinda(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
amu
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by omisakint: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can't the application be done online? Why 30copies of cv? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by boomite: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can undergraduate also apply
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by selectedhero(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
LaurelP:
So?
How will one apply?
seriously? you obviously already lost the job.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by harrysterol(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by Imoobot(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
My goodnews, 30 copies? what for?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by solaugo1: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Recruitment Aptitude Tests Made Easy; Practice Sample Questions Online @ www.recruitment.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by eduxerxes: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
boomite:

For Gods sake, undergraduate? Did an undergraduate teach u in the university?

7 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by breakeven: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
boomite:

Yes. To clean their toilet. grin grin
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omoh! 4 akwa ibom? Chei! Young lectures whey go get this jab...enuf Womanliness!! Wish we could trade places...2face will be a learner where i am...
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by LaurelP(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
selectedhero:
seriously? you obviously already lost the job.
So who re u? D HR Manager or God?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by selectedhero(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
LaurelP:

So who re u?
D HR Manager or God?
bros no vex abeg. i was kinda harsh sha, it was just that the answer to your question was already there to see.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by stlarry001(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
good move

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec 2021 Main Examiners Co-ordination And Marking Of Scripts / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.