Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Problem Solved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problem Solved (653 Views)

Your Logistics Problem Solved / Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Solved by dotcomnamename: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks guys, problem solved..
Re: Problem Solved by dotcomnamename: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Will someone help?
Re: Problem Solved by joseph1832(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
dotcomnamename:
Can someone help with this:

INDEMNITY FOR RELEASE OF TOKEN TO THIRD PARTY

I got a form from GTBank to complete for Token. However, i don't understand the below question O!

---I have requested that the bank release the security token linked to my account number Bleep XXXXXX X Bleep, with the bank at my request to________________? Please to who?? . Whose address is_______________________. Which address please??

In the presence of name ____________... Presence of who please??

Don't be fooled. GTBank doesn't ask for token. Its a scam.
Re: Problem Solved by dotcomnamename: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Don't be fooled. GTBank doesn't ask for token. Its a scam.

I did not say they request for token. I mean to be sent to me. I requested for it directly from my bank.
Re: Problem Solved by joseph1832(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
dotcomnamename:

I did not say they request for token. I mean to be sent to me. I requested for it directly from my bank.
okay then. Perhaps you should go to the bank and find out from them.
Re: Problem Solved by dotcomnamename: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
joseph1832:
okay then. Perhaps you should go to the bank and find out from them.

I'm NRN
Re: Problem Solved by MosakuAW(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Are u in Nigeria? If yes go to bank, if the bank is far from you ask them to tranfer it to nearest branch. Mine was tranferred from Lekki to Abule Egba branch.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Business Website / Are You Interested In Financial And Business Intelligence? / Tower Of Ivory: Best Event Ushering Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.