Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf (824 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by kr0ne(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
[size=13pt]the holocaust tourney[WAME][week of main event][first round][/size]

Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines - 3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

rules & regulations

•bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•deadline:- 16th June 2015 [8pm]

•verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•no biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•no smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•the rest of the rules can be found on this thread:-

www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week

•good-luck
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by obesemf(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
eya embarassed
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by danbrowndmf(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Will post ma bars before 8pm...
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by obesemf(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
damn, i just deleted my verse, abeg gimme an extension make i script something sharp. adey beg. Darkrebel666 clasyllabolas danbrowndmf
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by danbrowndmf(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
obesemf:
damn, i just deleted my verse, abeg gimme an extension make i script something sharp. adey beg. Darkrebel666 clasyllabolas danbrowndmf
so what should i do now? Inform kr0ne and Darkrebel na
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by obesemf(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
so what should i do now? Inform kr0ne and Darkrebel na

abeg, post, sharp
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by classyalabolas: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by obesemf(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Add note
16-06-2015
18:58

verse to danbrowndmf

he's a pusssy a stan, he's on coogars dick every hour...|
dropped a wack track on hulkshare, no hype, Yet he's getting louder...|
dropped a little heat on FFR, now he think he got power...|
yo, relax, or if i see this 'baby rush' again, i go wipe am with Dustin powder...|||¤

his will is weak, he's getting burnt like a wick...|
on the derailers thread, tried moving Demishasmith, he thinks he's slick...|
these flows are thick, you're getting moved like a brick...|
how you go see the light, when you're quick to suck darkrebels diiick?...|||¤

see, im putting you in a dark space...|
put your money down, prepare for the fast pace...|
he's missing, final location, this thread is the last place...|
if you 'bank' on beating me, it'll be in a coffin that your back lays...|||¤

im drastic when i bring my magic...|
he think he's a Nigerian nightmare like Okon Samuel, he barely has it...|
don't talk about punches, we know he lacks it...|
he does remind me of 'boxers' he sees diiick and holds balls like banana republic...|||¤

i leave my house to 'raid yours', i got a rare skill...|
i 'arc' his back with punches that the vets feel...|
the circumference of my blows, will make blood from his head spill...|
and i share 'pie' at his funeral after i have the sir killed...|||¤

i can dig into your files, have your profiled messed more...|
ground breaking personals that can break your head small...|
did my research, your wack tracks, i heard all...|
but the little 'gems in your verse' will be killed when i expose your 'dirt all'...|||¤

my approach is hands on, wordplay , i land some...|
see me kill this dweeb, break any land he stands on...|
the ugly fool dey yarn, he dey form handsome...|
but your girl 'gets paid to realease', she only comes for the ransom...|||¤

i murk them, fully or partly...|
dig my fist in your chest, make our conversations hearty...|
then i hear sirens, i knew his niggas will rat me...|
time for me 'to pack'i got 'all eyes on' me like drinks at a party...|||¤

chai, this obese na bastard, shocked
i think he's in a cult...|
chai, see bars shocked, im sure he keeps em in a vault...|
but he's too violent, it aint really my fault...|
with the way i 'flip' these words, its only right that i add some assault...|||¤

he dreams to be big, he wants to rock shows...|
when he will ever be dope, only Lord knows...|
he go 'rush' 'i capture his girls', with guns concealed in my torn clothes...|
he regains his 'patience' reads this verse again and proclaims, chai diaris God oh...|||¤

eya embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by danbrowndmf(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
A BOMB LETTER TO OBESEMF

Leggo!!!

* Even obesemf underate me/if this was a league he think he will relegate me/but i have my reasons why i never wanna diss him/because like onome obese is like a "yung6ix" to me/

*I know he will tryna throw punches at me/but like MTN network in anambra village my face will be unavailable for him/my his odd is shorter than he's, so definately my punches will get at him/i don't bother about his odd because i know obese "diss are point"/

*Obese is now wack,i wonder if he bleaches is brain cus the bars he spit are now lighter/clausestra phobia flow can't you see my bars are tighter/If hiphop was a team,obese wouldn't make my team if am to be the gaffer/cus he(obese)is like a bank without shares he has nothing to OFFER/

*Obesemf gf is to cheap even if she be bread i still know go toast her/obese gf is an upcoming artiste,am his manager my job is to blow her/the last time i bleeped his gf,she told me obese is a weak man and he come's fater than mene hatrick against aston villa/ Now i visit is gf ass like it my village,so it safe to say like the premier league team,i make her "ass turn villa astonvilla"/

*Okay lemme compare him with food stuff,obese is so fake if he was a bread,he prolly wouldn't still have a label/he's verses online here are to wack,we can prolly say he's the judas to who betrayed hiphop to death,mayb we should charge him for libel/you claim to be a beast yet u got beaten by rabel/you claim to be an artiste yet u couldn't draw darkrebel/

*Obese bite morethan suarez, all his lines i can bodly tell he looth/he bars are to wack even if ts ma wedding day,me he can't suite/the only reason he doesn't give a fucck is because instead of sperm he realeases fluid/ My bars are to smooth even guiness aint this extra smooth/

*My bars far better,you can't reach my bar u will be caught off/you claim to be the light of hiphop yet lyricist switch u off/obese will die as a failure,if he try to reach his goal i bet u,he will be caught off/obese is already a failure cus like a waste product life will always piss him off/

*obese thought this will be an easywin for him/it a shame to those who put up the odds,they been mistaking me for a bed,they been sleeping on me/obese to small,tell ibime and coogar i'm comming for there throne,cnt u see am the future of this forum/because jus like a vitafoam the future lies on me/

*I know this battle is to tight and definately obese will be loosing it and after dis match he will say "Oh Not Again"/rebel killed him with his fire bars if he does nt repent from been wack then i will make him "burn again born again"/ like an unlucky raffle draw player tell him to Try again/ obese is my son,am like a wicked father,i will beat him till he start crying and saying "Daddy please i wunt do it again"/

*obese is wack to be in rap section,jus like babalawo visiting a prayer ministry/and if he try to do anyhow,i will beat him anyhow and no judge will ever charge me for battery/ i'm kicking wack people like obese out of hiphop history/ cus my wrist watch smokes weed and is high time i change the music industry/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by classyalabolas: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
•votes needed here

Ibime
kr0ne
coogar
lagunna1
emaprince
guykhena ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by GIYAZZ(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Both of them had ideas but lacked the ability to build them up into bars.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by sinizia: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Average battle. Expected more from Obese.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by Emaprince: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Smh smh... Warriblood should come and tell us who won in wordplay.

Dirt all= dettol?...diss are point = dissapoint? What does that mean sef.

You two still need a thorough schooling. Y'all need to hang around more. Its a pity vets do not post verse in FFR these days, but it will do y'all much good if y'all can go back to the old pages in FFR, keep reading verses and learning. Search for old battles between vets and learn too. You in particular, danbrowndmf.

Poor build ups, poor punches, poor ideas etc.

Obesemf won this by a slight marging. I expected him to do better but...smh....

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point...obesemf

•rhymes - 2 points....tie

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points...almost none but I'll give it to obesemf

•punchlines - 3 points...Nil

•personals - 2 points...obesemf....danbrown had a good idea in 'draw darkrebel' but obesemf did better.

•flow - 1 point...NIL

•wordplays - 2 points...NIL

•closer - 1 point...SMH

MVGT..obesemf
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by danbrowndmf(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Emmaprince am not use to dissing stuff like this,this my 1st time of doing this dissing stuff...i heard all your advice though thanks,there's always a room for improvement though.thanks anyway
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by Ibime(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Obesemf wins all categories except rhymes and closer.

I doubt this verse will win against a tougher opponent though.

MVGT - Obesemf
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by kr0ne(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
This battle is yet another disappointment. I expected more from Obesemf because he's experienced. Danbrowndmf impressed me a lot with his ideas. He just needs to work on his rhymes and setup, and also avoid repeating words in one bar. I like that "share/nothing to offer line a lot. Kudos!

Mvgt - Obesemf by a very little margin.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by danbrowndmf(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2015
kr0ne:
This battle is yet another disappointment. I expected more from Obesemf because he's experienced. Danbrowndmf impressed me a lot with his ideas. He just needs to work on his rhymes and setup, and also avoid repeating words in one bar. I like that "share/nothing to offer line a lot. Kudos!

Mvgt - Obesemf by a very little margin.
Thanks brov!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by obesemf(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
classyalabolas:

voting closed?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by classyalabolas: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
battle thread closed✘
Obesemf progresses to the next round✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf by danbrowndmf(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
obesemf:

voting closed?
Congrat

(1) (Reply)

•°• Newbies Tourney 2022 Battle Fixtures Updates And More •°• / Benin City Rappers Open Call / Pyrotechniq Call'n Out Any1 For A Spar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.