Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? (669 Views)

I Need A Php Expert To Help Rectify The Captcha Code Not Showing On My Site / Why In The World Would My Skype Account Be Suspended Without Notification? / I Change The Site Url Instead Of Wordpress Url Please How Do I Rectify It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? by hilaryiwens05: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
hi guys,

please help me answer the question concerning the image below.
a client of mine registered a domain(www.familiesaffairs.com) with me and hosted it with another hosting provider. now the hosting account has been suspended and locked by parent host. my client contacted me telling me to unsuspend the account from my domain registrar account. but i explained to him that the account has been suspended and lock by the parent host so he should tell the guy hosting the domain to contact his parent host to unsuspend it.

he referred me to the guy hosting his account while i tried to explain to him, he refuse to contact his parent host about it and kept telling me to resolve that from the domain registrar account.

Now my question is, where should this problem be resolved from? cus i had the issue server times, and i have resolved this from the parent host.

Re: How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? by hilaryiwens05: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Tanks u for pointing dat out
Re: How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? by ojochidem(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
This suspension is by the webhost. It's done from WHM.
Re: How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? by asscb(f): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
tell him to get another hosting provider,configure nameservers...good to go smiley
Re: How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? by donsheddy1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
To further proove to this client that the fault is from that #Ijebu Guy hosting the web files, just setup a free hosting account and point the nameservers to the new host so that this your client can be convinced that it's not your fault so that he will not start seeing you as a fraudster o. You had better act fast.
Re: How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? by hilaryiwens05: 1:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks all...the issue has been resolved. The parent host has unsuspended the site

(1) (Reply)

Any Google Adword Certified Professional In The House? / Blog With 73k Facebook Fans For Sale / How To Submit Your Site To Yandex Webmaster Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.