Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School (5205 Views)

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am finer than him . . .
But I am fine.
Therefore, he cannot be fine.
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by Ragner(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am sure that guy is the op! Op,did a gal insult u by calling u monkey?

I don see you wey Fine die!
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by cirmuell(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Lol grin, bed time.
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by ItsAnderson: 12:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Llwkmd for d comments
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2015
victoronyekwelu:
he said he is one of the most handsome guy in his school I said there is only one way to find out... nairaland.
its possible in IGBO ELERIN AJANGBADI COMMUNITY SCHOOL where APES n BABOONS Sch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by tunaguy(m): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2015
why you all dey yab am he name na Augustine he school na aunty bose nusery and primary school

1 Like

Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by terrymason(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2015
i felt i was handsome till i saw this prince! in olamide's voice re-check mirror

1 Like

Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by Skillfullulu(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2015
dre4luv101:
........lolzzz
yu
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by Horstin50(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Lol!!!
I pray oooo
Wit this your head wey be like london bridge is falling down falling down falling down london bridge is falling down falling down
LllllLOOOOOOOOOOLLL

1 Like

Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by damilareoye: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2015
I think the guy is obsessed with himself. can you tell us the name of your school?
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by iamkingzlee(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am sure that guy is the op! Op,did a gal insult u by calling u monkey?
lmaoo.... grin Wickedddd!!!!
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by akeredoluale1: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2015
this guy is the best woworrrrr human cheesy..............lol
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by Enahi(f): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
You mean ugliest right?
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by mcevans1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chai! See head like locomotive train
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by yungflipmod411(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
u look like shit hommie
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
its possible say na d guy fine pass. after all among uglies there is always a pretty ugly
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by OKNkanu(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
OP na your friend you do like this o!....
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by abtmaviz(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
mebad:
Am only here to read insults
Same here buh I feel it depends on where he is schooling or schooled
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by Shortyy(f): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
God NOSE best
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by Tundeiab(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
victoronyekwelu:
he said he is one of the most handsome guy in his school I said there is only one way to find out... nairaland.
To make a logical conclusion, I have to see the pix of everyone in his school.

Mhen!!! If he thinks he is, then I can imagine how ugly the other dudes are... grin
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by volterra(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
OP, i am sure this guy plays for Weed United.
His playing position must be back of the goal post.
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by Popemax(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
This post is so funny...how's the guy handsome...he's just normal
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by JOYSTUDIOZ: 1:54am On Jun 18, 2015
izuch:
His nose is too big,like he borrowed it from his elder brother. Pls advice him to also stop smoking weed, it has discolored his lips. undecided

YOU GOT IT? FLAUNT IT, EXPLICIT +18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUljaOIKtc
Re: This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School by sandrahnaub(f): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
izuch:
His nose is too big,like he borrowed it from his elder brother. Pls advice him to also stop smoking weed, it has discolored his lips. undecided
some pple r born with black lips o

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This / Video: Female Student Goes Naked To Protest Poor Students Welfare / Ilaro Poly School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.