Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Many Definitions Of Shi.t To Lighten Your Mood This Beautiful Tuesday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Many Definitions Of Shi.t To Lighten Your Mood This Beautiful Tuesday (882 Views)

7 Funny Definitions Of Kiss From Educational Point Of View. / A Collection Of The Funniest Pics To Lighten You Up / A Picture To Lighten Your Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Many Definitions Of Shi.t To Lighten Your Mood This Beautiful Tuesday by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

angry

Shiit- Top Definition

1. One of the most popular swear/cuss/curse words/profanities

2. another word Feces. Poop. Dookie. Scheisse. Poo Poo. Brownies.

The Shiit List:

The Ghost Shiit
The kind where you feel shiit come out, see shiit on the toilet paper, but there's no shiit in the bowl.

The Clean Shiit
The kind where you feel shiit come out, see shiit in the bowl, but there's no shiit on the toilet paper.

The Wet Shiit
You wipe your ass fifty times and it still feels unwiped. So you end up putting toilet paper between your ass and your underwear so you don't ruin them with those dreadful skid marks.

The Second Wave Shiit
This shit happens when you've finished, your pants are up to your knees, and you suddenly realize you have to shiit some more.

The Brain Hemorrhage Through Your Nose Shiit
Also known as "Pop a Vein in Your Forehead Shiit". You have to strain so much to get it out that you turn purple and practically have a stroke.

The Corn Shiit
No explanation necessary.

The Lincoln Log Shiit
The kind of shit that's so enormous you're afraid to flush it down without first breaking it up into little pieces with the toilet brush.

The Notorious Drinker Shiit
The kind of shiit you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the tread mark left on the bottom of the toilet bowl after you flush.

The "Gee, I Really Wish I Could Shiit" Shiit
The kind where you want to shiit, but even after straining your guts out, all you can do is sit on the toilet, cramped and farting.

The Wet Cheeks Shiit
Also known as the "Power Dump". That's the kind that comes out of your ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.

The Liquid Shiit
That's the kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt, splashes all over the side of the toilet bowl and, at the same time, chronically burns your tender poop-chute.

The Mexican Food Shiit
A class all on its own.

The Crowd Pleaser
This shiit is so intriguing in size and/or appearance that you have to show it to someone before flushing.

The Mood Enhancer
This shiit occurs after a lengthy period of constipation, thereby allowing you to be your old self again.

The Ritual
This shiit occurs at the same time each day and is accomplished with the aid of a newspaper.

The Guinness Book Of Records Shiit
A shiit so noteworthy it should be recorded for future generations.

The Aftershock Shiit
This shiit has an odour so powerful than anyone entering the vicinity within the next seven hours is affected.

The "Honeymoon's Over" Shiit
This is any shiit created in the presence of another person.

The Groaner
A shiit so huge it cannot exit without vocal assistance.

The Floater
Characterized by its floatability, this shiit has been known to resurface after many flushings.

The Ranger
A shiit which refuses to let go. It is usually necessary to engage in a rocking or bouncing motion, but quite often the only solution is to push it away with a small piece of toilet paper.

The Phantom Shiit
This appears in the toilet mysteriously and no one will admit to putting it there.

The Peek-A-Boo Shiit
Now you see it, now you don't. This shiit is playing games with you. Requires patience and muscle control.

The Bombshell
A shiit that comes as a complete surprise at a time that is either inappropriate to shiit (i.e. during lovemaking or a root canal) or you are nowhere near shiitting facilities.

The Snake Charmer
A long skinny shiit which has managed to coil itself into a frightening position - usually harmless.

The Olympic Shiit
This shiit occurs exactly one hour prior to the start of any competitive event in which you are entered and bears a close resemblance to the Drinker's Shiit.

The Back-To-Nature Shiit
This shiit may be of any variety but is always deposited either in the woods or while hiding behind the passenger side of your car.

The Pebbles-From-Heaven Shiit
An adorable collection of small turds in a cluster, often a gift from God when you actually can't shiit.

Premeditated Shiit
Laxative induced. Doesn't count.

Shiitzopherenia
Fear of shiitting - can be fatal!

Energizer Vs. Duracell Shiit
Also known as a "Still Going" shiit.

The Power Dump Shiit
The kind that comes out so fast, you barely get your pants down when you're done.

The Liquid Plumber Shiit
This kind of shiit is so big it plugs up the toilet and it overflows all over the floor. (You should have followed the advice from the Lincoln Log Shiit.)

The Spinal Tap Shiit
The kind of shiit that hurts so much coming out, you'd swear it's got to be coming out sideways.

The "I Think I'm Giving Birth Through My Asshole" Shiit
Similar to the Lincoln Log and The Spinal Tap Shits. The shape and size of the turd resembles a tall boy beer can. Vacuous air space remains in the rectum for some time afterwards.

The Porridge Shiit
The type that comes out like toothpaste, and just keeps on coming. You have two choices: a) flush and keep going, or b) risk it piling up to your butt while you sit there helpless.

The "I'm Going To Chew My Food Better" Shiit
When the bag of Doritos you ate last night lacerates the insides of your rectum on the way out in the morning.

The "I Think I'm Turning Into A Bunny" Shiit
When you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles and make tiny splashing sounds when they hit the water.

The "What The Hell Died In Here?" Shiit
Also sometimes referred to as "The Toxic Dump". Of course you don't warn anyone of the poisonous bathroom odour. Instead, you stand innocently near the door and enjoy the show as they run out gagging and gasping for air.

The "I Just Know There's A Turd Still Dangling There" Shiit
Where you just sit there patiently and wait for the last cling-on to drop off because if you wipe now, it's going to smear all over the place.

"AW SHIiT"

"I have to take a shiit"

angry angry

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shiit
Re: The Many Definitions Of Shi.t To Lighten Your Mood This Beautiful Tuesday by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Corn Shiit embarassed

Make una no lie which ones una don experience

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- When Praying, Tell God What You Want In Details (see This) / Finally! I Have A Reason To Carry Condoms Around. (pic) / Some Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.