Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) (45759 Views)

Buhari And Dogara At Defence College Abuja / Buhari On A Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Kastina (photos) / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by viczing(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
heedrhez:

u ar callng him a dullard to me u ar notin bt a fool of the highest order grw up n stp bhvng like a nuisance

Ok
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by viczing(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Themaingate:

That person you called a dullard is now the PRESIDENT OF MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN AFRICA. I BET YOU, YOUR FATHER OR FORE-FATHER OR GREAT GRAND-FATHER NO EVER SMELL THE POSITION OF P.A TO THE PRESIDENT

WHAT A WASTE OF SPERM

We don't need power, we only need wealth which we av if p.a dey hungry ya generation hala we can arrange and they be p.a 2 ma dog
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by viczing(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
blaqoracle:
when you were to drown in lagoon, you are getting incinerated in fire.you better go and apologize to the oba of lagos.

What's dis 1 saying?
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by viczing(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
IDRISEEN:
4 God's sake how do u feel when typin all these series of insults on an elderly man of Buhari's age?,do u have parents/elders?,hav u eva imagine someone of ur age insultin them?,pls its high tym u change ur atitude because ure nt doin urself gud

Idgaf
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by viczing(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
kunyeo:

Coward.Just continue hiding behind the anonymity of your laptop and be calling somebody dullard.You dare say it to his face?

Yes I will and you can't shitt
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by viczing(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
ibsals:
I don,t think you know the defination of dullard. Who in your family generation has achieved half of what general has achieved. If Tanoid like you can( live with the fact that he will be your president for four years relocate to cotonou or lome, better still Ghana

Nt every1 needs power we okay u can lick his dull ass
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by Forwetinnah: 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Atiku the Vice President. ...Osunbade* the 'mere commissioner'
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by homesteady(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
That material used to sew this Buhari cloth na real original! it will be quite expensive tho', maybe like 20k or so!
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2015
Princewell2012:
Man if you continue this way in using such dirty language on our amiable president, i bet, you will never last long. you don't know who i'm . You have been warned.
Bro are u a babalawo?
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by modath(f): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Behind the scenes bro.

Behind.

Behind which scene Behind the scene & his followers defected to PDP 3 days before the march 28th election while claiming the APC hierachy weren't carrying him along.

Were they suppose to go kissing his ass?

A few weeks ago, he still said "PMB is not a politician", kindly tell what the statement was supposed to achieve if not to undermine him!!
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by digitsolution: 3:15am On Jun 17, 2015
What's Atiku up to? He seems to be everywhere these days trying so hard to be relevant.

For all your branding and customization we deliver nationwide.

Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by kritikali(m): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

From ya tone it looks like ya family is cursed and a never do well, I ain't gon be ya partner buhari's cow

We in it together..
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by Randito(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2015
WAit ooo... Tinubu no go show interest for 2019? I don't like atiku at all.. I rather go BAck to gej instead of atiku. Can somebody warn him to sail clear from pmb please?
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by umar4info(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

Amajiri fool
go and ask the meaning of almajiri in English, you will regret calling me with the name.It's a good word.
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by viczing(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
umar4info:
go and ask the meaning of almajiri in English, you will regret calling me with the name.It's a good word.

Is fool a good word 2?
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by babardos70: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2015
Everybody knows that ATIKU is too desperate. that is why he cannot and will not be president of Nigeria because his desperacy is to come and thief our money. he does not wish good for the masses and the economy. Nigerians are not fools to fall for his desperation.
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by DULLARDipo: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
LewisO:
Your moniker shows it all... How Dull you are.

Its you who need to hang himself because you are pained by Buhari's success.

Dumbstard hateAss.
[/s]
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by umar4info(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

Is fool a good word 2?
ohhh!!! I thought fool is your name.
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by free13: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Turaki ...... grin
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by blaqoracle: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The more you look, the less you see. 2019 is here already, the writing is on the wall.
while other Nigerians like atiku tinubu, oyegun and saraki are busy scheming on how to become politically relevant in 2019, the whole Ibo cum biafran is busy listening to the dropout called Mandi of radio biafran.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by stayblack: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

We know your an orphan so I reserve ma comment for ya dead parents
THUNDER FIRE U THERE,WHERE U SIT,DEY INSULT UR BASTARD FADA....MONKEY grin
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by viczing(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
stayblack:
THUNDER FIRE U THERE,WHERE U SIT,DEY INSULT UR BASTARD FADA....MONKEY grin

Orphan I knw u, bastard I knw u
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by nagoma(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

I dnt need it

At least you know your capabilities , you will live and die a political thug.
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by viczing(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
nagoma:

At least you know your capabilities , you will live and die a political thug.

You will die like a poor church rat. Punk
Re: Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) by moniherbs: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of diseases be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculation,infections,Low Libido, Small
Organ, Chronic Pile,Fibroid, Eye
Problem,Barrenness,Diabetes,
Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual
Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 Blackberry: 2BA66591 E-mail: moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.