Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari (56959 Views)

What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 / At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by alabiyemmy(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2015
DaGC:
Bros abeg, them force you? undecided

U wicked o. Lol
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by doctokwus: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Ese00:
fake phd u say? Na because nobody for ya village gree go school thatz y u dey hate on am. You think getting a phd is so easy? Even ya baba no get ordinary school cert
I agree.Nobody in my whole community has even seen the fourwalls of a university.Now are u happy?
Oya go and play with your mates,you arse licking nitwit.

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by free13: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chai...... grin

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by deolu2000(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yes...you will be patient till May 29th 2019
am prepared to be patient,no qualms afteral it can't be worse than what gej and his fellow tanoids achieved in 6yrs of impunity and gross stealing which ofcourse is not corruption.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by Anglovel: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Autolord:
You know the challenges facing Nigeria, you know you can do little or nothing to solve the problems facing Nigeria because of your age, yet you deceived Nigerians to voting you

Ok let's GO!!!
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ahaika23: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
you're not just too old but also a despicable illiterate!

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by Anglovel: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Hmmmmm, Babaonechance, are you just realizing that?......... It's not too late to resign and let somebody without age limitations take over.

Only Honourable Men Resign!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by Anglovel: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
What!

Hope he hasn't started to give excuses for foreseen incompetence?

Perhaps his eyes have finally opened and it has dawned on him that it is not easy to be the POFRON (NO BE POTUS DEM DE CALL OBAMA?)

he had better call GEJ and let him know that "he no do again ooo!!!"

Do d honourable thing and call GEJ BACK PLSS O IF u Really Love Nigeria and Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by mekadinho(f): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
HAS HE RESIGNED ALREADY? OR ANODA SENSELESS TALK?
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by csandy(f): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
efilefun:
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

*If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu..

When God says YES nobody can say NO including all those "Paid prophets that said the GATE of HELL would be opened" #GodWin

Just because of ur last comment without the (*) am forced to say "U BE OTONDO", if u know what dat means

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by bummyla(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by stevecantrell: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
jamace:
This baba is playing the wayo game of "A little to the left, and a little to the right". I think I told you people before that a military Buhari is miles away more effective than a politician Buhari. Welcome to one chance! cheesy

Ok, we will see.... cheesy
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by InvisibleGhost: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
"CHANGE"

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by unclejb2(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by bboshodi: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
PointB:
Is it just his age? How about his dinosaur brain, and his semi-literate status?

Instead of him to concentrate on rearing his 150 cows, he want to steer Nigeria.

I fitn't laff.

Continue to stress yourself Duara dullard. grin cheesy

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by bboshodi: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Haba! Oga, this is terrible, how there you speak about the first citizen of this country like that. Besides this man is old enough to be your father.

Please grow up! And stop bn senseless.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by warrior101: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Philosofer #1 shocked

hotice01:

And PMB has been better with stuffs like 'President Michelle of West Germany','I would regulate world oil prices'.I don't need to expanciate the meanings and implications of these statements,I'm sure u can cynically deduce them.

For Godsake,leave GEJ alone.ain't u tired of bashing him even after he is out of government?Focus on the present and not the past,cuz he who focuses on only the past and not the present will never be ready for the future.tongue

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by cicero(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2022
tawa89:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/theres-limit-what-i-can-do-72-buhari

It beats my imagination that Buhari is supporting Tinubu after making this comment about age and performance as the president of Nigeria.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by cicero(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2022
Buhari should have had pity on Nigeria and resolved to hand over to a younger person. This is insensitivity of the fiendish kind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.