Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja (36456 Views)

School Without Roof In Oshodi Begs For Attention- The Guardian / PHOTO: School Children Drown While Crossing Wooden Bridge To School / Recession: Parents Send Children To School Without Textbooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by MosakuAW(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
abbeyman1798:
Pls can u send me some locations in Ogun I can get these type of area? I mean wherebpple can not afford to go to school and they are willing.

Thanks.

Dont worry! When am less busy, i will get you picture of schools in Ogun state that are worse than this.
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by freedom96: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Alright, and buhari spoke with president of mitchell of west germany to help him rebuild nigeria with the help of the western region, and nothing is happening.

Ok continue
President of Mitchell of?
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigerians the most foolish people in the world,they are fine with sufferings,they dnt ever hold their leaders responsible.what did kids do to deserve this kind life?in a oil rich nation.
lalasticlala:
PUPILS IN A CLASSROOM SESSION AT A 'SCHOOL WITHOUT WALLS' ORGANISED FOR INDIGENT CHILDREN BY LIFE BUILDERS INITIATIVE AT NEW KUCHINGORO VILLAGE IN ABUJA ON TUESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-school-without-walls-in-abuja/
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by tushburg(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
They will soon take dem to west Germany
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
I shaved my commute time in half by changing my car's horn to sound like gunfire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by repogirl(f): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kuchingoro is near where I stay.....the village is just beside games village estate. In abuja its amazing how these poverty ridden villages and estates lay side by side. Two extremes, poverty and wealth beside each other and in some years, those villages will be cleared off to build an estate.

Many of these children dont bother with school, they would rather help their mothers with whatever little petty trading they do. The worst of all is that many of these children eat just once a day and nothing much when they do. Their eyes are yellowed because of malnutrition, its just sad.

Keep up the good.work life builders, may your efforts keep being replenished.
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
lalasticlala:
PUPILS IN A CLASSROOM SESSION AT A 'SCHOOL WITHOUT WALLS' ORGANISED FOR INDIGENT CHILDREN BY LIFE BUILDERS INITIATIVE AT NEW KUCHINGORO VILLAGE IN ABUJA ON TUESDAY
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-school-without-walls-in-abuja/

lala dis is even good.......it is better than those that dont even go to school.. They are many here in Abj.. Some will be going house to house to beg for food while their mates are in school.

In my area, it is a common thing when you see little children packing dirts and begging for food every blessed morning while their mates are learning in school...

Some, their parents dont have money to send them to school while some arent just interested....

What we need here is a good minister to represent us.. Not like the past one that his son was buying expensive cars for under-aged girls...

Why am i saying all these?

I just want you to help us inform the relevant authorities to help us pass the message across to the President to give us a strict, loyal, intelligent and capable minister.. Whoever it may be.. Thanks..
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by Okaka27(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
stobery:

Buhari went to a better school than this, today he is brainless, a dullard

I bet you those kids understand the difference
b/w Germany and West Germany
pls how is A President a dullard??
He made it to through skl now he is a world leader and chilling with world class dignitaries.
And were re u? What have u achieved in life?
Are u OK upstairs or u just pained from the elections??

Waiting for ur reply
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by dokyOloye: 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Far better than Buhari's ppl who sit under trees and cram quran written in arabic.
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by boolet: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
At the end, this kids will be the one to take the position of our government children that went to schools with AC, laptops, private cars and so on. God isn't a bad God.

Ask OBJ the school he attended with his torn school uniform then and he is a great MAN today (though they are all thieves behind this poor condition)
Ask him how many schools there were in the entire Western region.
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by aitazaz(m): 1:36am On Jun 17, 2015
these children are our future because they study with a lot of difficulties, only they really knows the value of study. they have no choice to get their future brighten because they are not landlord. landlord children did`t knows the value of study because they get cool environment they already knew that without study there are a lot of option to make their future brighten, so i think the get tax from these landlords and give good facilities to a poor children/pupils and make sure that every child can study in cool and good environment
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by Octaves(m): 2:01am On Jun 17, 2015
at least they have decent desks and chalk board. this one is an oyinbo school compared to some other schools.
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by simdam500(m): 3:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Not bad and not too good either.... things must change
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by Najatu: 3:43am On Jun 17, 2015
enjoyment of fresh air
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by samlearnmate: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:
Still better than sitting at home.

There are worst school than this in Ogun state.

God will judge all our leaders.

Imagine future leaders going through this.

It is well.

Ogu state? I grew u there and what's on ground now is waaay better than what it was years ago....however, I served in Oyo state...**sigh**...you need to see schools here...you'd weep! We used to dread rainfall in the staffroom...don't let us even talk about classrooms
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by mikolo80: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:
Still better than sitting at home.

There are worst school than this in Ogun state.

God will judge all our leaders.

Imagine future leaders going through this.

It is well.
why will God judge them
when voters were collecting rice and salt and ankara them no know ba?
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by MosakuAW(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2015
mikolo80:
why will God judge them
when voters were collecting rice and salt and ankara them no know ba?

Voters collect rice, salt, ankara or not same thing will happen.

Politicians in Nigeria look for money rather than serve the people. Gone are days of Azikwe, Awolowo and the rest.

Just pray thats all
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by mikolo80: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

Voters collect rice, salt, ankara or not same thing will happen.

this is why you(we) will continue to h to endorse robbers(defeatist mentality)

Politicians in Nigeria look for money rather than serve the people. Gone are days of Azikwe, Awolowo and the rest.

[i]they look for money because they know that that is what people will ask them for.i served in a senators office and i have seen letters asking for medical,school fees and churc/mosque hall donations,even ngos are not left out.
[/i]what i have never seen is a letter regarding development and while my boss sent sent me repeatedly to min of water tto get his dams for dry season farming his people voted for him because he was su"supporting" non indegenes and instead voted for a retard
[/b]Just pray thats all
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by MosakuAW(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=mikolo80 post=34853324][/quote]

You are just ranting here on Nairaland. If all these pains you so much why you no kuku go Abuja. Abi you no sabi where Abuja. Nonsense
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by mikolo80: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

You are just ranting here on Nairaland. If all these pains you so much why you no kuku go Abuja. Abi you no sabi where Abuja. Nonsense
me i don de d abuja de hammer for una head
when una tire una go vote with sense
Re: Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja by Megduns: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Good day everyone
Pls I just got an invite from Granny Murray school wuse 2 Abuja for an interview as a pre school teacher , pls does anyone know how the interview will be like ,and also their pay ?thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Ondo Shut Down Over Protest. Photos / That Student Of Bowen University Impregnated VC's Wife Is False - Twitter User / School Resumption: Oyo, Rivers, Sokoto, Four Others Shun Fg’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.