Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,236 members, 7,853,212 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? (2660 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? by fx45(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2015
MINISTER2000:
I needn't a seer to tell me that u r frm baby factory or better still child of pained parents deceived by ojukwu n abandoned them vis-a-vis eloped with his arewa girl friend to ivory coast.
How does that relate to the topic of discussion?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2015
fx45:

Don't mind the derailer.

undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin

Senibo e muju emi? grin
wa dullard ye dugo e oo
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? by fx45(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2015
skare:
Opposite of dullard is clueless
Which is preferable? Clueless or Dullard?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? by MINISTER2000: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2015
fx45:

sorry sir! I veered off the topic, Dullard is a southeastern vis-a-vis south-south word, a transitive verb which means defeating a clown frm otuoke.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2015
MINISTER2000:
sorry sir! I veered off the topic, Dullard is a southeastern vis-a-vis south-south word, a transitive verb which means defeating a clown frm otuoke.

try harder grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2015
sad
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? by makzeze: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigeria36:
It is the official designation of the King of Daura.
E.g His Majesty, King Buhari, the Dullard 1 of Daura

very stupid of u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army / Biafrans Beheading Armies Video / Taiwan fiasco shows Buhari Already Planning Diplomatic Moves Against Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.