Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! (1187 Views)

Pogba Sign-on Fee: ManU Fans Query EFCC; EFCC Replies - Read Tweets / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by oloriooko(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
I heard Manu on a radio program said Nacho was not fit for that competition! God help us! Was it not same Nacho that scored for Man City youth team just before the U20 competition?
What of Isaac, Yahaya and Simon, were they also not fit?
Manu needs to be arrested for proper questioning by EFCC cuz it was evident he sold Nigeria out in that competition by deliberately benching the best legs throughout the competition.
Nigeria had the best reserve bench capable of beating any first eleven of any team in that competition.
Manu must tell us why he benched those boys and explain how he intended winning the trophy with players who have only played for academies as against some who are already playing professional football in Europe.
Posterity will not forgive Manu for dashing the hopes of millions of Nigerians and boasting that he did his best. Hian!
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am an ardent follower of brila fm.
I have heard countless interviews with coach Manu Garba and Nduka Ogbade.
I must categorically state that this is the case of a father getting jealous of the progress of his unloved children over his beloved children. The guys who did exploits at the UAE in 2013 were the best talents in the team whom he failed to give their rightful portion but as God will have it, the so called preferred legs failed the MRI scan. Prior to this tourney, the so called preferred legs came back to the team and he still gave them preferential treatment in a bid to get them clubs by selling their image to the media not minding the holding the county at ransome.

In this tourney, he showed his true color. Manu Garba and Nduka Ogbade are treacherous. They are green snakes and chameleons envious of success of their despised players.
They sold us out.. .
They choose to sacrifice Nigeria for their selfish interest.
A good father should be happy to see his child outgrow and out do what he has achieve. It's a bad father that rejoices when he sees his children under achieving.
Manu Garba should be relegated to the under 17,no doubt he has the talent to discover and nurture young talents despite being biased and sentimental. .

Our loss grieved me because we had the Arsenal of players to do battle for Nigeria and represent us well but they decided to sabotage their own efforts because of their vanities. ..
I hope we have not lost a golden Generation of young footballers.

I am waiting patiently to see how Sia1 set this anomalies right. .

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by enomakos(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abeg leave manu garba alone
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by oloriooko(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
enomakos:
Abeg leave manu garba alone
What do you mean bro?
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by enomakos(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
oloriooko:
What do you mean bro?
you can't win all the time bro
anyway do you have evidence?
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by enomakos(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
oloriooko:
What do you mean bro?
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by oloriooko(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
enomakos:

Did you read my post? Which evidence can beat that?
One guy accussrd him of demanding 500k for him to be included in the squad of course Manu denied it.
He must stand trial for Hus auspicious handling of this team at the competition. Manu is a big suspect

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by CLT123(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Manu should be fired now.
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by enomakos(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
oloriooko:

One guy accussrd him of demanding 500k for him to be included in the squad of course Manu denied it.
He must stand trial for Hus auspicious handling of this team at the competition. Manu is a big suspect
and you believe that?
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by enomakos(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
oloriooko:

what is the name of the one guy?
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by oloriooko(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
CLT123:
Manu should be fired now.
No, Manu should fire himself now, he should not wait to be fired.
If truly he's innocent of the calamitous outing of this team, then he should do the honourable thing; bow out and never surface again in football
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by oloriooko(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
enomakos:
and you believe that?
But you don't?
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by oloriooko(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
enomakos:
what is the name of the one guy?
One ogbonnaya blabla
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by enomakos(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
oloriooko:
One ogbonnaya blabla
hahaha na bad belly de worry the guy cos he could't make the team
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by enomakos(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
oloriooko:
But you don't?
nope
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by billante(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
op stop yarning rubbish! manu garba has developed players that will serve the super eagles for years to come.

Age grade is not always about winning trophy but developing a football culture.....Germany has never won the U17 or U20 world cup but they are the best in main national team because they developed the age grade youngsters for the senior team without necessary wining trophies

what manu garba has done is far better than winning the cup with over age average players who fade out in no time
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by oloriooko(m): 5:03am On Jun 17, 2015
billante:
op stop yarning rubbish! manu garba has developed players that will serve the super eagles for years to come.

Age grade is not always about winning trophy but developing a football culture.....Germany has never won the U17 or U20 world cup but they are the best in main national team because they developed the age grade youngsters for the senior team without necessary wining trophies

what manu garba has done is far better than winning the cup with over age average players who fade out in no time
Am not tabbing rubbish, this is my opinion and am entitled to share it. If you do not like it that's your own cup of agbo.
Furthermore, all you wrote is someone trying to console himself even though the loss pained you to the bones
Re: Opinion: Manu Garba Should Be Prosecuted! by enomakos(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
oloriooko:

Am not tabbing rubbish, this is my opinion and am entitled to share it. If you do not like it that's your own cup of agbo.
Furthermore, all you wrote is someone trying to console himself even though the loss pained you to the bones
we meet here

(1) (Reply)

Peter Osazie Odemwingie Signs New Stoke City Deal! / Beware Arinze Damian Chikezie Is A Scammer....a Criminal.. / Vardy Is Over Rateted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.