Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Introduce Your Business Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Introduce Your Business Here (727 Views)

Lawyers Forum. Come In And Introduce Yourself. / Advertise Your Business Here / Advice Plz: Study Abroad Or Starting Up A Business Here (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Introduce Your Business Here by nagari: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

LET ME START BY INTRODUCING MINE FIRST

INTRODUCING TOW-ME NIGERIA LTD

I am pleased to introduce our organization TOW-ME NIG LTD to you. We are a new innovative company involved in vehicle rescue services.

Our Vision

To be the most preferred partner in vehicular safety and rescue in the event of a breakdown.

Our Mission

To ensure our members are never stranded on the road wherever and whenever.

Our Objectives

In line with the vision and activities of the Lagos State Government to transform the state into a Mega city like New York, London etc. TOW-ME Nigeria according to research findings have identified that about 30% of the Traffic jam in the metropolis are caused by vehicle breakdown on the roads.

More importantly to us are the challenges faced by motorist with a broken down vehicle on the road, the stranded motorist go through a lot of hardship in getting a tow- vehicle on time, there is also the problem of trust between the tow-vehicle operator and the motorist, another challenge might be getting a place to tow the vehicle to and also safety of the vehicle while trying to locate a tow-vehicle. In some cases, the stranded motorist could be out of airtime on his/her phone thereby making it impossible to contact family or friends to come to their aid.

TOW-ME Nigeria Ltd seeks to provide solutions to all these problems by providing a 24 hour vehicle rescue service affordable to every motorist as it exists in other mega cities around the world.

Our Mode of Operation

We sign on subscribers who then become our member by paying an annual subscription of N3, 000 for the Gold Package and N15, 000 for the Platinum Package.

The service comes in two variant – the Tow-Me Gold Member and the Tow-Me Platinum Member.
Gold Tow-Me Member: the service provided under this plan is to locate the nearest Tow-vehicle operator to the stranded subscriber and ensure the Tow-vehicle gets there at the earliest possible time. The subscriber pays for the tow-vehicle service however he/she enjoys a discount as our subscriber based on our agreement with the tow-vehicle contractors.

Platinum Tow-Me Member: the service provided under this plan is comprehensive. It includes getting a tow-vehicle to tow the subscriber’s vehicle to the subscribers requested location if it is within the same town or a reasonable safe place if it is outside the subscribers’ town of residence, all these at no cost to the subscriber. The subscriber is entitled to 4 free towing within a subscription year.

In the event of a vehicle breakdown, they call our Computerized 24 hour Call Centre and our call centre staff immediately checks on the system to locate our nearest Towing vehicle contractor to the stranded member places a call to the driver and sends him to rescue our member. Based on our wide coverage within the state, our promise to subscribers is to get a Towing vehicle to the location they are stranded within 30 minutes barring any extreme uncontrollable event that can make this impossible.

In addition to our Towing Vehicles, we make use of accredited private towing vehicle operators, who we call our towing vehicle contractors to ensure we reach our subscribers in the shortest time possible.

We operate a 24 hour computerized Call Centre equipped with digital maps, toll-free phone lines and software to enable us deliver fast and efficient service to our subscribers.

Other Value Added Services

We also provide instant and garage repair in partnership with our accredited auto workshops at a discounted rate. Other value added services that would be operational soon are free parking at designated public places, traffic report sent by SMS on request etc.

Call Us on 234-1-7384009, 08098836565

E-mail: tosin.siyanbola@townigeria.com

or visit www.towmenigeria.com for more details
Re: Introduce Your Business Here by Cristalz(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hi there.

If you want to advertise your business and include your contact details, Nairaland's sister site, Nairalist , is the best place to do that. Thanks wink

(1)

Is This How Banks Work? / Finbank: Dont Hit Ur Deposit And Ur Fired / Neo International Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.