Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics (36822 Views)

Bad Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Way Being Washed By Erosion (Pics) / Nkpor Express Road Erosion Along Enugu Onitsha Expressway Update Pics / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by dayowunmi(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Euro31:
Waiting for the children of hate and anger from Southwest to invade this thread ......

With their bigotry
The only bigot here is you, you obviously need help. Cos the only child of hatred and anger is the only spewing hate all around and that is you. Why can't you comment without being vulgar and despicable.

3 Likes

Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by dvee2: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
transformation!!!!
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
abrahimzy:
The NIGERIA CUSTOM internal recruitment is on to apply call MR Ibrahim on: for assistance on how to proccess the form. Please beware of fraudsters

If you call this guy, you are on a 'long thin'.

1 Like

Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cuche:

The gully was there, the contractors were of the thought that the refuse could fill it and possibly stop the erosion.
Like I said in the Anambra thread
The problem of erosion in Anambra can only be controlled by good drainage systems and the plan of a good drainage system must start with the consultancy of the roads. Its entry and collection point maybe a river must be spelt out in the plan
Our topography will always reveal any defect in proper drainage planning

The gully was there with a step to reduce force of water flow but the refuse dump blocked the tunnel n the step, so water surges with force and starts to wash away soil and its about to collapse the road.
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Awoofawo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Euro31:
Waiting for the children of hate and anger from Southwest to invade this thread ......

With their bigotry

Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by asumo12: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
What if 'care' is taken nko?

Toluifetutu:
That road will soon collapse if care is not taken

grin
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by nerodenero: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
If that bridge collapses and people die as a result, is it not better that we keep shouting and using this medium to alert the government to rise up to their responsibilities and avoid unnecessary calamity.

Instead of this thread making front page, the award matter makes it because that is what you want and in the end, the bridge collapses killing people in the process, can the man that won the award bring back the dead?

Just ponder over what I have written before you reign curses on me.
new2020:
Moderator you are a useless and shameless being for pushing this unworthy news to front page while putting a blind eye to this very important news below. Shameless being. Ban me if you like....very wicked mind

Aba Man Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles
https://www.nairaland.com/2384320/aba-man-receives-us-award#34836916

1 Like

Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Emilokoiyawon: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
new2020:
Moderator you are a useless and shameless being for pushing this unworthy news to front page while putting a blind eye to this very important news below. Shameless being. Ban me if you like....very wicked mind

Aba Man Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles
https://www.nairaland.com/2384320/aba-man-receives-us-award#34836916

What exactly makes the news unworthy? Is it not the duty of the press to elevate the sufferings of the people so that government can be shamed to make the necessary changes? How does an Aba man receiving an award in the US help the thousands of Ibos who might have their lives taken away suddenly along that bridge? Is your self-esteem so low that you won't even allow other Ibos to have their cries heard for fear that it might make your region look impoverished? Look dude - the fate of all Ibos does not revolve around your sense of self and low esteem. If exposing this disaster of a bridge would save the life of one Ibo child then I hope it is plastered all over the internet, every newspaper and news feed around the globe.

3 Likes

Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Capital247: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
it is high time we stop its PDP or APC state when issue like did comes up, the fact is DAT there is two different party but same individuals, let's stop deceiving our self . Am using the opportunity to call on the good people of anambra to stand up now to call attention of the government to dis deadly trap before we lost any previous soul. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Malawian(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
cowleg:
This is Nkpor express way, along Onitsha Enugu express way about to be washed away by erosion. The express way has a tunnel underneath to control erosion, contractors handling govt waste disposal converted the tunnel to dump site, residents petition till they stopped, by the time of stoppage almost three quarter of the tunnel have been blocked which resulted to washing away of soil. Federal ministry of works n Anambra govt should do something asap. Mods spread this too fp.
fear nearly grip me o. i thought it was the one at tarzan (which GEJ repaired) that acted up again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Chigold101(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmmmm...

Hasn't Anambra being receiving ecological fund.

Peter Obi
Is Peter Obi the Governor of Anambra state?
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
adconline:
Where is this occurring Is this along OSHA-Enugu expway? If yes, then we should alert Ferma and FG contractors to take care of it.

Close to eddy motors, if you going from onitsha to awka, before u climb nkpor new parts bridge
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Awoofawo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ori padi yi ti darun patapata...... I will not abuse your tribe for the sake of the few sane one among you.... But you dey crazy gan!
Euro31:
go and ease ur loneliness like Awolowo did
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Peter Obi ---that man ehn..if i speak angry
Willie Obiano --- please give us light first in Umuleri, then you can re-award this contract. No light in last three years since you were inaugurated.
APGA sef undecided
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by INTROVERT(f): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chigold101:
Is Peter Obi the Governor of Anambra state?

Obviously this didn't just start last year or last two years.
When did Willie enter.?
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Luckygurl(f): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
We have worse scenarios all around Nkpor sad sad
A part of the Nkpor market has been cut off because of the effect of the flood.
Lets join hands and develop our eastern states, it'll be to our benefit at the long run
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by focus7: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
I remember somebody tegged anambra as the light of the nation, indeed there is no people as delusional the people from that region. With all their support for Jonathan there is nothing they have to show.
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Neplusultra:
Amaro m ife na eme ndi isi anyi na alaigbo, ha bu ezigbo ndi ori, na eme ka ndi ofe mmanu na akpali anyi!!!
LOL... WE should learn to live together as brothers or die apart like wolves....
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Chigold101(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:

Obviously this didn't just start last year or last two years.
When did Willie enter.?
Willie is about 2years... It had been controlled when that road was been built... but somehow last year or so it started again... it has not gotten to tyhe road yet... but if the waste management people do not stop their nonsense it might get to the service lane before August... I think it is Willie that should be bothering about it... Peter controlled it.
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Luckygurl:
We have worse scenarios all around Nkpor sad sad
A part of the Nkpor market has been cut off because of the effect of the flood.
Lets join hands and develop our eastern states, it'll be to our benefit at the long run
Who is this "our"?
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by ikombe: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmmmm...

Peter Obi
point of correction its OBIANO
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by INTROVERT(f): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
ikombe:
point of correction its OBIANO

I know but erosion of this magnitude dosent just start in one week or one month or even a year.
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by darlingtonNYIG(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Truth24:
All hail PDP!
I is anambra a PDP state? Sometimes I shudder at the kind shallow minds we have on this forum. Meanwhile, this type of erosion has already condemned a lane section of Onitsha/owerri federal road at Ekwusigo/okija axis. The bridge is down for almost a year now.
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by ruffDiamond: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin grin south b.EAST !!!!! wasteland of biaFRAUDIANS tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by gatiano(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by iykebesbt1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmmmm...

Peter Obi
hey.. You don't fight erosion in just a minute .. BTW, how do you make FTC regularly? Am impressed shaa
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by INTROVERT(f): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
iykebesbt1:
hey.. You don't fight erosion in just a minute .. BTW, how do you make FTC regularly? Am impressed shaa

That's why I called Peter obi cause as the immediate past governor and armed with the knowledge of the susceptibility of the south east to erosion should have done a lot more to prevent this.
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ragner:
This country Needs God intervention seriously!! Our Leaders are more interested in Spending 'Our Money' on Irrelevant thinz and approving Paedophilic bills while its citizen are left in anguish.
That Road will be completely Broken if something is not done quick
until the road kills commuters before the government would react...rubbish leaders we have..
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by princdebola201(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Eyah Govt please come to d aid of my flat head brothers,we all know they live in self denial, they said their erosion Land doesn't need Govt, Forgive them pls don't let their Erosion Region be washed away into Atlantic ocean...
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by focus7: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Euro31:

With their bigotry
you better face the erosion that is about watching your entire people into the Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by nagoma(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
And they still voted PDP en-mass. How sad!
Re: Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics by adconline(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
cowleg:

Close to eddy motors, if you going from onitsha to awka, before u climb nkpor new parts bridge
Ok.. I think that CCC handling the road tsuouls have built a better and more robust water drainage system along that road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Female Fan Hugs Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.