Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha (66567 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 17, 2015
FAJFARM:

Nice track bro. I love that ending part where Fela rapped. Invite Dagrin to spice it up for u. Kudoz.

Lol.. I hear u..
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 17, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
I tried several times to write the link on how to download my song but my post is always been deleted. So how did you do dat
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by nkemdi89(f): 5:24am On Jun 17, 2015
Symphony007:
Is'nt that axe suppose to be evidence? Sealed in a paper bag? Why us it being brandished by the garrulous governor? Law enforcement in nigeria is a joke!!
Instead of you to commend the service from rescuing those boys from the jaw of cultism you are busy condeming them, or do you think if the service wanted to prosecute them they would have brought out the axe that way?how many times as you as an individual has personally given them any information or help in tackling crime in your community, but when sometime bad happens to you or your family you still run to the same jokers.
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by ModiKen(m): 5:57am On Jun 17, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7

Dude, nice one. Like the positive message you tried to pass across. cool

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by ojimbo(m): 6:01am On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmmmm

At this young age. What is this world coming to.
God help the youth.
that is only in Nigeria. travel to other west african countries alone and see how peaceful and lovely their citizens are to each other
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by 2dillu2(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2015
loomer:

Not u na, politicians
don't you know that I'm the Governor of Gombe State undecided
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by asomatc(m): 6:24am On Jun 17, 2015
agarawu23:
SAY NO TO CULTISM
Yes

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Symphony007:
Is'nt that axe suppose to be evidence? Sealed in a paper bag? Why is it being brandished by the garrulous governor? Law enforcement in nigeria is a joke!!

too much ncis and mentalist is doing you... they are already found guilty.
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Alexisu: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:

Just note the name "ORACLE"

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Chigold101(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Despite serious warning about the dangers of cultism,cn"t believe studnt stil engage in such. Some people are just born to be useless! Ha!
my dear it will be hard for us to get younger ones or even anyone discouraged from joining cult groups if we only base our talks on THE DANGERS OF CULTISM. Because even in our high institutions senior lecturers and even profs are neck deep into cultism.

When students see these lecturers they only consider those preaching about dangers of cultism as “jew“ people.

These secondary school children are being recruted by copers. They paint picture of becoming powerful & getting good grades in school and these young minds fall for their destructive tricks. Mind you everyone of us wants and wish to be POWERFUL in this life.

The only way we can win war against cultism is when parents, families live a high moral life before their children.

If fathers will be fathers and mothers be mothers. We should teach our children African values & GOD‘s way. Not just teaching them but also living it out for them to see.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by scentmarlc(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Can't imagine what his telling them

More like what he is yelling to them cheesy

See small mgbeke boys ooo forming hardcore
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Osakah24(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Symphony007:
Is'nt that axe suppose to be evidence? Sealed in a paper bag? Why is it being brandished by the garrulous governor? Law enforcement in nigeria is a joke!!
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by anukulapo: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmmmm

God help the youth.
Even worse in Benin. Very backward place. They are still trapped in the past on this issue.
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Austinio: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Emmanuel college, una no wan change abi
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by samplegirl(f): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2015
He was there to reassure them he is working on their release. These are the type of people he needs. Anyone who thinks that the likes of Okorocha is against cultism is joking. Who are the leaders of the cultists?

These are the type of people he takes time to visit. Let someone inform me when they are convicted in this country called Nigeria.

Nonsense!!!!
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by mmsen: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Always be wary of any man who is this fond of the camera.
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by zingobaby: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Very bad
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by gabriel74: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2015
May God help them
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by loomer: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
2dillu2:

Therefore, u self na cultist
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by ahizih(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2015
londongal03:
This one na small thing nahhh.He should go to government technical college owerri(GTC) and see what's happening in that school
Emmanuel college started dia own from time immemorial,though GTC is now rougher. But de blood is still in de veins of emmanuel college students, those days de tussle dia ruggedity with holy ghost college. Too bad for de young chaps shaa, is a crazy world indeed
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by tottinova: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2015
that man no get work, useless stupid man.
mtcheww
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by imakemillions: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2015
ModiKen:

Dude, nice one. Like the positive message you tried to pass across. cool

Thanks..there is always room 4 improvement.
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Hizzy:
I tried several times to write the link on how to download my song but my post is always been deleted. So how did you do dat

i just posted it like u did.i guess am jst lucky mine didnt get deleted.
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2015
Alexisu:

Noted.

Good.
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2015
haryomikun:

Babe.... U want the truth from me? ? When you tell someone about d dangers and consequences, also tell them about d advantages... That way you successfully stop them from joining. Trust me.
is there really any advantage in cultism?
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Symphony007: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2015
feran14:

too much ncis and mentalist is doing you... they are already found guilty.
by a court of law or the DSS?
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Saha7(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Na WA oooo.
cry cry
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2015
Symphony007:
by a court of law or the DSS?
ionno.. all I know is what u watch in forensic induced series are over blown
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by loomer: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2015
2dillu2:

Sorry sir
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by feldido(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmmmm

God help the youth.

No today? Go bayelsa you go see primary school pupils wey be cultists... B like dem learn am for belle
Re: Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha by Franchise21(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Boscog:
Gay man trying to get it by all means from little boys
What's this one saying??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In / Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.