Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom (1634 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom by Nairakit(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
The leading network provider in Nigeria (MTN) denies the news & pics that got viral on the internet today showing the condom they produced.
They no.1 network provider in Naija took to their facebook page to announce that they never produced condoms and that they disassociate theirself from such, MTN Nigeria wrote
RE: PHOTO OF PURPORTED MTN CONDOMS
Our attention has been drawn to a photograph of an MTN-branded contraceptive (condom) currently making the rounds on various social media platforms.
Please note that MTN Nigeria does not manufacture condoms and we disassociate ourselves from any communication or pictures posted on social media that suggests otherwise.
Thank you
Source: http://nairakit.com/mtn-nigeria-blast-back-mtn-denies-the-news-pics-that-they-are-now-producing-condom/

Re: MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom by Beesluv: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
OK o
Re: MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom by TRADELYN: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
It was a mere speculation.
Re: MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Even if it was them,who would have bought it in the first place?? I wouldn't have allowed any guy use it on me if I..........
Re: MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom by deywarley(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Even if they produce I will never buy cos if the condom works like their network then its a potential disaster if you know what I mean wink
Re: MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom by deywarley(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Even if it was them,who would have bought it in the first place?? I wouldn't have allowed any guy use it on me if I..........
If you what?
Re: MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom by Nairakit(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

If what.....? I bet the condom is good
Re: MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom by MrRhymes101(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol boys r hustling
Re: MTN Denies The News & Pics That They Are Producing Condom by LieDetector(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
I bought one for my neighbor today

(1) (Reply)

Flavour And Chidinma, The Unending Love Bond / Popular EFCC Informant And Yahoo Boys Hunter, Alhaji Gay, Murdered (graphic Pic) / Photo : Singer Asa Caught Holding A COCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.