Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping (1607 Views)

Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Kidnapping His Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
SITUATION REPORT!
EVENT DAY: Wed 10th June, 2015

Reporting.... The three guys you are seeing in this picture on Wed June 10 kidnapped a secondary school lady in Ile-Ife, took her to Mokuro Road in the boot of their vehicle early in the morning but was accosted by an Eagle eyed OAU Staff who suspected their movement and also they were pure stranger in the area, from there people were mobilized and the boot of their vehicle was opened only to discover the lady in the boot... further search on their vehicle, different knives of various grades was discovered.

The saddest part of the story is that they are Final Year Students of OAU, they are already cooling their feet at Osogbo, these guys age are just between 20 & 24, and they are not ready to work in the labour market after graduation but move into money market straight...

I hope justice will be carried out, and a sound of warning to Parents... Train and Watch your child.

Re: Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping by Beesluv: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good for them. They saw prayer warriors in school, they didn't join oooo
Re: Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping by Young03(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wat are my eyez seeing?

Blame it on buhari
Re: Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping by INTROVERT(f): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ouch
Re: Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping by naturally: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
That last guy bleach ni
Re: Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping by otipoju(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Those guys wan do money rituals.
Re: Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping by hrykanu231(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
See Sambisa forest for their waist
Re: Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping by Maghan37: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2015
This is sad.
Re: Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping by Nicepoker(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
See their weapon of mass destruction around their waist.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Www.punchng.com/news/n28-9bn-fraud-efcc-arrests-bgl-boss-okumagba / Woman Parades Husband Unclad After Catching Him Defiling Their 9 Year Old Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.