Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice (1863 Views)

Nigeria Will Have The Last Laugh ― Senator Boroffice Ajayi / Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke / Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by SleekyP(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
SleekyP:
Robert Boroffice, the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District, made it clear today that against the rumour circulating that APC National leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu had imposed Senator Ahmad Lawan and Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, as consensus candidates of the party for the National Assembly leadership positions before Saraki emerged winner, is nothing but a false story. Boroffice who claims to be in the know says the campaign of calumny against the National leader was a grand conspiracy to tarnish his image because some people were no longer comfortable with his growing influence and goodwill within the party. Below is what Boroffice told Journalists today in Abuja.

“Asiwaju Tinubu had already made up his mind to, in line with the normal, global parliamentary practice, support Akume and Gbajabiamila but the story changed along the line, when there were indications that the party leadership was favourably disposed to Lawan.

“Tinubu did not before then, have any close political interactions with Lawan. It was a senator, who is very close to the presidency that actually took Lawan to Asiwaju in Lagos, in company with another prominent party leader.

“Tinubu, categorically told the two gentlemen in the presence of Lawan that his choice was Akume and pledged to consult with other party leaders before he would give his final answer to their request to support Lawan.

“I was in the know of all the process that led to the emergence of Lawan and Gbajabiamila as consensus candidates. Tinubu played the role because of his loyalty to the party. I was among the four people that he sent to beg Akume, since he had already promised to support him.

“The campaign of calumny against Asiwaju was a grand conspiracy to tarnish Tinubu’s image because some people were no longer comfortable with his ever growing influence and goodwill within the party, which he earned over the years as a result of his generosity and selfless service.”

“It was when their wicked campaign against Lawan because of Asiwaju’s support for him failed, that they connived with the Peoples Democratic Party to rebel against the party’s consensus candidates of Lawan and Gbajabiamila,” he said.

Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Opolo eyes no be open eyes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by fexti: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by SleekyP(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Galacious1: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
When r u guys moving on?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
SleekyP:
lalasticlala grin
Make u let d guy rest Since morning dem dhe mention am Wen he see am, he go do somtin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by lekkie073(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
see im goatie like goat own

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by SleekyP(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Make u let d guy rest
Since morning dem dhe mention am
Wen he see am, he go do somtin
nah!
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Maxymilliano(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tinubu did not inposed Lawan and that was why Remi 'Surutu' Tinubu snubbed Saraki during inauguration ...

Boroficce talk something else jare .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by neolboy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
ok
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by dotfam2104(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Tinubu did not inposed Lawan and that was why Remi 'Surutu' Tinubu snubbed Saraki during inauguration ...

Boroficce talk something else jare .
......buh in dz case u dont knw better than he does. its better u dont criticise what u dont understand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Maxymilliano(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
dotfam2104:
......buh in dz case u dont knw better than he does. its better u dont criticise what u dont understand.

My criticism is not hinged on the drama during the inauguration, but what i know and understand ...

Try dig into why the Senator representing Ondo Central, Alasoadura voted Saraki, while Boroficce (Ondo North) opted for Lawan so dat you'll understand better .

Let me quickly add that Alasoadura and Boroficce are flying APC flag in the upper chamber
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by landinfo: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Story for the godz.....nothin but lies cu.ming from a fvcker aka boo.tlicker
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Vicadonis(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ode...boroffice kor, Middlesbrough ni
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Eshinwaju: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yoruba ronu.....please let us have Biafra......this is the best thing that can happen to us...let us supported yeboes..... angry.........Yorubas must support d yeboes for Biafra.......o.......otherwise u can all die.......yeboes please email me for support for Biafra otherwise ......don't bother...... sad
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
boroffice my senator cool
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Yoruba ronu.....please let us have Biafra......this is the best thing that can happen to us...let us supported yeboes..... angry.........Yorubas must support d yeboes for Biafra.......o.......otherwise u can all die.......yeboes please email me for support for Biafra otherwise ......don't bother...... sad
Daura cow

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
All this haters can do is only try. Who God has placed ahead, no one can suppress. Carry on with the good works Jagaban, the lagoon remains the home of this boys. grin
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by HzRF(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2015
I can't believe whatever comes from doroffice (church)
Dat was he rant after apc won Ondo in the presidential election that next week state Assembly will be won by apc Nd mimiko will be impeached
Only for iroko to bounce back with 21-5
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 17, 2015
I think people should allow this matter to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by dayo23(f): 2:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Boroffice is correct, I already said it in one of those thread.
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by rocgirl: 3:37am On Jun 17, 2015
Rofl... gringringrin
His name looks like 'orifice' each time it's written! gringringrin
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Segadem(m): 4:02am On Jun 17, 2015
eh eh,what hapu?
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by SleekyP(m): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2015
rocgirl:
Rofl... gringringrin

His name looks like 'orifice' each time it's written! gringringrin
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Alphaoscar: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2015
I know many will not believe this Senator's story but unfortunately that is actually the true position of the matter.
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by Yemz213(m): 7:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Gbam.....I'm here to read comment .
Re: Tinubu Never Imposed Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Apc…the True Story- Boroffice by rocgirl: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Bad News Spread Faster Than Good News? / New World Trade Center In Abuja To Boost Nigeria's Economy - CNN / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.