Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself (4632 Views)

Did The Federal Government Of Nigeria Engage In Igbo Genocide? / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos / Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Francis5: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
See this baba ijebu doctor protesting for himself. How can anyone be protesting for himself? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yellowba
While his mates dem dhe study hard, he's busy protesting, and datz how dhe give patients injection tru d nose
Olodo dem

21 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by DaBullIT(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Note

Na so Craze dey start

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by demmy0325(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellowba
.. Tapa undecided

6 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Tapa undecided
Abeg look for ur mate play wif na

8 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abeg make Dem check this man! E bi like say something de wrong oooo

5 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by ChimaAdeoye: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shebi na we and dem in this country.
I love how they disgrace Nigeria around the world. Who still needs convincing that the zoo needs to be allowed to breakup? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by demmy0325(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Abeg look for ur mate play wif na
... Who is playin with U.. undecided.. The post of up there.. Wah has yoruba got to do with it... undecided

3 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
demmy0325:
... Who is playin with U.. undecided.. The post of up there.. Wah has yoruba got to do with it... undecided
And where did I write "yoruba"
Abi ur eyes dhe pain u?

6 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Francis5: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holy moly

8 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Francis5: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hehehe! The Igbo protesters in his workplace have frustrated the heck out of him, so he had to arrange his own motley crowd of family and friends protesters. Shameless man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
A typical yoruoba man cant do anything without attaching the name IGBO to it.

Check the igbo protesters below.

Now check the ariyo protester

Seems like they cant make a statement without the word Igbo going through their mind.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by excellentmomma(f): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
If he ever survives this, next time he will watch his utterances, he thinks he is in his village ogbomosho. Now he is crying. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by demmy0325(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And where did I write "yoruba" Abi ur eyes dhe pain u?
.. Go slp.. I don reply U.. U be tapa..undecided

2 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mtcheew this people looked like beggars...
And I thought they said they are 100+ people rallying??
Why is the man even campaigning for himself??
Why were the Yoruba celebrating him and accusing Igbos for starting it?? while it was the same man that supports the killing of innocent Igbos leaving in diaspora.(xenophobic attack in SA comes to mind)
This is quite abhorring to see what this tribe is turning into daily...
No sober reflection of their paths...
Always believing in reoccurrence of history..
Is only a Yoruba man that thinks history is destiny...
Pardon me to say that this tribe is useless economically.
Quite gross

11 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wow I love my people, they knew that the man is speaking for himself and himself alone, so they make der protest more specific by directing it to D Dr Ariyo... but the so called sophisticated people dat can't drink water or sleep without thinking of igbos went around and start disgracing themselves saying igbo's dz igbos dat, and to justify der tribalism they go went and gave him an award for being tribalistic.

10 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Vicadonis(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Its called 'caught in the act'

1 Like

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
I keep saying this and I wud say it again, on a leveled ground yorubas are damn intimidated by igbos, it's only when they are in der soil that they mk all dz their noise and am happy for dem for d progres they have made, I just hope they do d needful by making sure doz igbos leave Lagos,
Igbos must leave Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by QuotaSystem: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2522201_Facebook20150616102040_jpg561f738cba47de70b5ddb8934e9e277b

So after the Indonesians have singled out the Igbos as the criminal Nigerians in the country, these Yoruba's have succeeded in spreading the allegation that Igbos are hooligans, and its even being chanted by this American chick that will surely retweet and share these pictures across America. Do they know the impact this will have once the profiling of the Igbos spreads especially as these pictures are all over social media?

This nonsense should stop. Next time it will be in Tel Aviv if mitigating measures are not taken.

3 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by FreeGlobe(f): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
ndigbo lets put more heat on this bastard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
So after the Indonesians have singled out the Igbos as the criminal Nigerians in the country, these Yoruba's have succeeded in spreading the allegation that Igbos are hooligans, and its even being chanted by an American chick. Do they know the impact this will have once the profiling of the Igbos spreads especially as these pictures are all over social media?

This nonsense should stop. Next time it will be in Tel Aviv if mitigating measures are not taken.
so after d Malaysians have singled out the yorubas as rapists and ritualits, the yorubas are now trying to drag the igbos in to it too, because the Igbos refused to waste der money to rent any white LovePeddler they see around to compel and protest. Do the yorubas know the impact of there tribalism, even trying to spoil the image of America by making one of there citizens carry a tribalism placard... these nonsense has got to stop.
Igbos must leave Yorubaland. Lagos belongs to yorubas alone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
These yorubas can lie o, that's how they said hundreds of yorubas protest for Dr Ariyo, and there American counterparts...
Yet it was discovered dat the protesters are d family members of Dr Ariyo...
To even shame dem all if those white are not hired prostitutes that were paid, did u discover dat d so called American counterparts were only young ladies...asin women... do the math.
And tell me if u don't smell a fish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by QuotaSystem: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
lygn19:
so after d Malaysians have singled out the yorubas as rapists and ritualits, the yorubas are now trying to drag the igbos in to it too, because the Igbos refused to waste der money to rent any white LovePeddler they see around to compel and protest. Do the yorubas know the impact of there tribalism, even trying to spoil the image of America by making one of there citizens carry a tribalism placard... these nonsense has got to stop.
Igbos must leave Yorubaland. Lagos belongs to yorubas alone.

Its quite bad, the other day 5 different youths were arrested with drugs at Enugu Airport on the SAME day and were given 55 years sentence in prison. Imagine if these girls stumble on that news going by their new found interest in the Igbos of Nigeria. These Yoruba's should stop this, two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Its quite bad, the other day 5 different youths were arrested with drugs at Enugu Airport on the SAME day and were given 55 years sentence in prison. Imagine if these girls stumble on that news going by their new found interest in the Igbos of Nigeria. These Yoruba's should stop this, two wrongs don't make a right.
yes to show how loyal we are to the Nigerian project, 5youths were caught in Enugu and we're sentenced to 55 years in jail by d Enugu govt, I bet it if the airport was in Osun or Ogun, of the same happened der d moment d airport authorities catch dem and the youths speak yoruba and they start der yoruba jangoism abt where they are from and they find out they are yorubas, I can bet u dat case wud be swept under d carpet, highest thing they wud do is seize d drugs... I know dz tribalistic people too well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by zimoni(f): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
That dude is not Doc Ariyo.

Some people need to check their BP.

Shiorrrrr

1 Like

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
zimoni:
That dude is not Doc Ariyo.

Some people need to check their BP.

Shiorrrrr
yes we know, he is Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by winniz: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2522201_Facebook20150616102040_jpg561f738cba47de70b5ddb8934e9e277b

So after the Indonesians have singled out the Igbos as the criminal Nigerians in the country, these Yoruba's have succeeded in spreading the allegation that Igbos are hooligans, and its even being chanted by this American chick that will surely retweet and share these pictures across America. Do they know the impact this will have once the profiling of the Igbos spreads especially as these pictures are all over social media?

So after your shameless Yoruba brother was caught with drugs in same Indonesia, the Yoruba fool rather than defend himself started calling and spewing trash about Igbos to the police. Same way Igbos in Dallas protested specifically against Dr Ariyo the Idiott decided to carry placard and write rubbish against Igbos. Your people are very useless!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by QuotaSystem: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
winniz:

So after your shameless Yoruba brother was caught with drugs in same Indonesia, the Yoruba fool rather than defend himself started calling and spewing trash about Igbos to the police. Same way Igbos in Dallas protested specifically against Dr Ariyo the Idiott decided to carry placard and write rubbish against Igbos. Your people are very useless!

I'm not Yoruba sis, I'm just concerned about the value of my passport you guys are destroying with your childish antics.

3 Likes

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by zimoni(f): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
lygn19:
yes we know, he is Tinubu.

We've seen you.
Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
winniz:

a Yoruba man will be caught with drugs, d first thing he wud say is its d work if d devil, after dat u wud hear, dz is d first time am doing it, am a Yoruba man, go and ask it's igbos dat do drugs not us, it's d devil dat pushed me to do it. I know how they think.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I'm not Yoruba sis, I'm just concerned about the value of my passport you guys are destroying with your childish antics.
nobody begged u to stay in d same country with us, it was u people dat came to beg us, when d begging didn't work, u fought a bloody civil war dat killed 3million of our people to ensure we share d same passport with u.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself by winniz: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Yoruba fool, you can continue denying yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Borno Police Command Takes Custody Of 536 Stolen Livestock / Sowore Will Die In Prison / Just In, Facebook Has Deleted Adamu Garba Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.