Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,061 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians (9430 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Buhari's Car Budget And That Of National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2015
what's the name and specs of the car you're foaming in mouth for?
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2015
President Buhari's car and your Stupidity. OP please speak for yourself and yourself alone
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2015
What of the 10jets they said gej was using as a president, is buhari using them now?
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by mrking3(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2015
i'm not sure you guys comprehend what the OP was even writing about! You all just jump in to spew rubbish and attack the Op simply because you read where he mentioned buhari's car? The guy was actually saying the attack on Buhari's car is a misplaced priority hence we should channel our grievance to the over bloated Senators wardrobe allowance!!! Some of you need to go back to school to learn basic english comprehension. I swear!!

1 Like

Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by mrking3(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2015
tobtap:
the OP is the stupid nigerian...the presidential car or fleet dos not belong to president buhari but to the office of the president of nigeria.. and to help educate and liberate u from ur self-inflicted stupidity...the cars were purchased by jonathans government...
go back and re - read the Op's write up! You'll realize you're even more stupid than the OP for missing his point. Some of you obviously have problem with basic english comprehension! Smh!
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by maddock(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2015
I really do not understand this nairaland o.Is it that we have too many kids that are primary school pupils here or too many shallow minded people posting on this topic.

The op is simply saying we spent too much time on frivolities, that instead of focusing and talking and comparing pmb car to gej car, we have a more pressing issue which is the billions being collected by the legislators some whom are already millionaires and billionaires. So we as nigerians should quit majoring on the minor.

1 Like

Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by maddock(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2015
I really do not understand this nairaland o.Is it that we have too many kids that are primary school pupils here or too many shallow minded people posting on this topic.

The op is simply saying we spend too much time on frivolities, that instead of focusing and talking and comparing pmb car to gej car, we have a more pressing issue which is the billions being collected by the legislators some whom are already millionaires and billionaires. So we as nigerians should quit majoring on the minor.

1 Like

Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by falseman(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2015
I now understand APC has lots of robots that counters any post that has the word "Buhari" in it...... It's obvious you guys didn't read what the op posted.
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by obynaDmob(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2015
ramdris:
Please who can help me decode what this op is saying....?

He is saying he needs food
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by cirmuell(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2015
ramdris:
Please who can help me decode what this op is saying....?
muri, it's not 'coded' in the first place. He's saying instead of the ever-dumb 'opposition' guys arguing about who's car is more expensive than the other. That energy and precious time should be channelled into something more serious like the crazy NASS allowance ish...you dig now?
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by 7lives: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
Nigeria is not just the Giant of Africa as they say, but we have some of the most smartest, brilliant and intelligent people in the world. Given a fair playing field the average Nigerian will excel anywhere, yet as a people we have refused to use these qualities to better our lot in life. With the type of wealth Nigeria has as a Country, the poorest people should be receiving at least $1000 every month on Social security but that is not the case instead we wake up to the News that Billions has been budgeted as Wardrobe allowance for the NASS. Yes billions to be given to millionaires and Billionaires for their Clothes when there are so many people dying of hunger and starvation, and what do we as Nigerians do? We are discussing about President Buhari and Ex President Jonathan’s official Cars, which is more expensive! That is what is threading now, people who see themselves as opposition, some has eaten only once today and with the little money they have they are browsing all over facebook, Tweeter, Nairaland http://nollywoodbabes.com/president-buharis-car-and-our-stupidity-as-nigerians/

@OP I'm more interested in 1000 dollars social security allowance package which should be about 200,000 naira.
The government is suggesting 5000 naira and some animals are saying its not even necessary because as far as they are concerned, only lazy people are unemployed.
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by Caution30: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Sadly, that's the truth!
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by MINISTER2000: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2015
OP, ask ur paymaster l mean the otuoke clown to bring back our stolen commonwealth. unrepented disciples of stealing isn't corruption
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by olisa4(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
demmy0325:
continue
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by nollywoodbabe: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
digitsolution:

Do you guys read anything at all before you post a response? Try and read the Ops post again then read what you posted and ask yourself if they correlate. SMH!

Incase if after reading it you still don't get his point. This is what he meant (Nigerians ought to be out there protesting against the ridiculous 9billion apportioned for Wardrope allowance for the NASS, instead of debasing to senseless childish argument about whose official car is more expensive be it Jonathan or Buhari that is just not called for and senseless) that's the summary of his post...

Thanks a lot..... That's so kind of you for taking your time to explain
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by nollywoodbabe: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
cirmuell:
muri, it's not 'coded' in the first place. He's saying instead of the ever-dumb 'opposition' guys arguing about who's car is more expensive than the other. That energy and precious time should be channelled into something more serious like the crazy NASS allowance ish...you dig now?

Thanks a lot, you are too kind
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by nollywoodbabe: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
maddock:
[b][/b]
The op is simply saying we spent too much time on frivolities, that instead of focusing and talking and comparing pmb car to gej car, we have a more pressing issue which is the billions being collected by the legislators some whom are already millionaires and billionaires. So we as nigerians should quit majoring on the minor.

Maybe too many Kids here actually posing as grown ups. You will also notice they can't post one SINGLE SENTENCE without INSULTS... like a Kid trying to show grown ups that they have learnt something new.

Anyway Thanks taking your time to respond, you are very kind
Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by nollywoodbabe: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
mrking3:
i'm not sure you guys comprehend what the OP was even writing about! You all just jump in to spew rubbish and attack the Op simply because you read where he mentioned buhari's car? The guy was actually saying the attack on Buhari's car is a misplaced priority hence we should channel our grievance to the over bloated Senators wardrobe allowance!!! Some of you need to go back to school to learn basic english comprehension. I swear!!

Thank you so much, I appreciate people like you that takes their time to at least inform your fellow man... You are too kind

1 Like

Re: President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians by digitsolution: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

Thanks a lot..... That's so kind of you for taking your time to explain

Seriously I think there are lots of kids or immature people on Nairaland these days they can't even comprehend even the smallest thing......na wa oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Chased Out Of Sokoto As People Chant "Bama Yi" Meaning "Never Again" / Amina Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Alison-madueke Petitions NIA Over Alleged Vienna Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.