Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Does God Really Need My Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Need My Money? (726 Views)

Does God Really Answer Prayers? / Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed In Bible / Does God Scourge Us? 7 Reasons To Say No!! - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Really Need My Money? by daben1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
I've sat and thought over this; 'does God really need my money'' as many pastors are 'pressurizing' us to give to God?

Does God really need my 1naira?
Do i really need to go to church and make promise of #500,000 just because my salary was increased to 1million naira?
I'm always expecting from HIM, do i need to give him back?
How much can i give HIM compared to what HE has?
Gather the whole money on this earth, it's not up to 1/100000000 of what he has, so, how much of my LITTLE does HE need?

It's better i give my money to the beggars on the street than to give to GOD..., then i'll give HIM something more than money which HE can't give HIMSELF...
I'll gfive him thanks!!!

Hey!! Give and it shall be given unto you...

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by demmy0325(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by Realtol(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol! I think beggars deserve it more than those pastors who claim it's God you are giving to.

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by daben1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Realtol:
Lol! I think beggars deserve it more than those pastors who claim it's God you are giving to.
God will be more happy with me if i give to the poor ones than to indirectly buy a private jet for a 'pastor'
then it'll be ''given unto me''
Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by dulux07(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
God does not need ur money, all he asks u to do is 2 giv out of what he has blessed u with to expand his ministries n less priviledged.
Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by An2elect2(f): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
The majority of so called Christians will stupidly give their all to those crooks on the pulpits. And some people wonder why i don't pity them one bit...
Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by dalaman: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Giving to God shows that God is needy. The God described in the bible doesn't sound as if he is all sufficient . The God portrayed in the bible sounds like a needy God.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by angieberry(f): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
God doesn't need or even want your money.
This is what he meant when he said that His Father's house has been turned into a market place.
Churches have turned into a money making venture.
Pastors just use tithes as a propaganda to coerce gullible members to part with their money when most of them can barely afford a decent standard of living.
Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by An2elect2(f): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
dulux07:
God does not need ur money, all he asks u to do is 2 giv out of what he has blessed u with to expand his ministries n less priviledged.

You guys don't get it at all...which fruitless ministries you talking bout? these cults sprouting on every corner are what u call ministries of God lol clap for yaself.

How do we make disciples? how do we further the gospel? according to you, it is by twisting scriptures to tell believers lies and compelling them to give whether they can or cannot or face the dire consequence.

I can see what modern churchianity has done to you. Money is now sitting where God is supposed to sit in your mind... what is annoying is that you will still fail to see the LIE in spite of glaring evidence.
Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whether you give to the pastor or not does nt affect the prosperity of the Pastor. These men devote their time to serve GOD and u expect them to feed themselves frm their anus or what? Anyways, whether u give to the poor or to ur pastor, u still giving to the poor. Just don't be part of the fools who think paying tithe and offering is an act of enriching their pastor. Ciao
P.S: don't quote or reply me cos aint got time for moronic replies.. Regards
Re: Does God Really Need My Money? by dulux07(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
An2elect2:

You guys don't get it at all...which fruitless ministries you talking bout? these cults sprouting on every corner are what u call ministries of God lol clap for yaself.

How do we make disciples? how do we further the gospel? according to you, it is by twisting scriptures to tell believers lies and compelling them to give whether they can or cannot or face the dire consequence.

I can see what modern churchianity has done to you. Money is now sitting where God is supposed to sit in your mind... what is annoying is that you will still fail to see the LIE in spite of glaring evidence.
Smh, its u dat dont get it my dear, pls study ur bible vry well. Its is written plain, that u shud giv ur tithes/offering n giv to d xpand d ministry as well as d consequence of not doin so, accordin 2d bible pple gave what they had to build n xpand Gods ministry.

M not disputin d fact that some pastors r takin advantage of that, but its d biblical fact. Xtianity or paying tithe/givin to d church is not by force buts its biblical, so no one is twistin words. Its ignorance n lack of biblical knowledge that makez so called xtians fall victims to preying pastors.

N jst because there is too much corruption in nigeria, does not mean every single nigerian is corrupt, same thing goes for churches n pastors.

(1) (Reply)

Seening Two Dogs In My dreams the night I Left My Ladies House / Mighty Kabex____ Bible: A Supporter Of Slavery / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.