Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? (936 Views)

These Are Top Nigerian Comedians And Their Beautiful Wives(photos) / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? by nobosaba(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please which of this comedians and there spouse are most Cute?

A :]Y ?

B :]Y ?

C :]Y ?

[ Remember to hit the like button ]

Re: Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? by fabulous660(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's crystal clear that comedian AY and his boo (A) looks more cute. They've got all the swag.

mean while FTC. #dancing kukere
Re: Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? by lifezone247(m): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
fabulous660:
It's crystal clear that comedian AY and his boo (A) looks more cute. They've got all the swag.

mean while FTC. #dancing kukere
Na only you comment, na only Dey dance kurukere for topic wey no even make fp. Dis ur ftc will only be effective when even the topic get like 100 views tongue
Re: Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? by fabulous660(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
lifezone247:

Na only you comment, na only Dey dance kurukere for topic wey no even make fp. Dis ur ftc will only be effective when even the topic get like 100 views tongue

I've seen the future... celebrating in advance, so it won't be a big deal when it happens. come celebrate wit me nor tongue
Re: Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? by lifezone247(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
fabulous660:

I've seen the future... celebrating in advance, so it won't be a big deal when it happens. come celebrate wit me nor tongue
Hehehe grin ok, let's wait and see na.
Re: Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teju's wife looks like dat girl dat snatched toke makinwa's guy
Re: Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? by nobosaba(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2015
obejoseph10:
Teju's wife looks like dat girl dat snatched toke makinwa's guy

Lolz...... Na you talk am o.... I nor dey o, abi you nor hear say Toke burst people head?

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa / Look What We Saw As We Zoomed Into Kendall Boo*bs / Could This Be Love? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.