Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication (670 Views)

Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO / I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication / I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication by toplevel: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Follow Nairalanders i want to start a Magazine printing Publication the Magazine name has been registered in Corporate affair Commission and we are preparing to start the first edition soon the magazine is an Event Magazine,Fashion and lifesyle, so friends in the house with useful information regarding some good market strategies on how to sell the papers and get advert from Local and multinational Companies should please Contribute with useful Tips
Re: I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Employ us na, people dey here wey ready work wella
toplevel:
Follow Nairalanders i want to start a Magazine printing Publication the Magazine name has been registered in Corporate affair Commission and we are preparing to start the first edition soon the magazine is an Event Magazine,Fashion and lifesyle, so friends in the house with useful information regarding some good market strategies on how to sell the papers and get advert from Local and multinational Companies should please Contribute with useful Tips

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Find 50-year-old Foetus Unborn Baby Inside 92-year-old Woman / APC A Rebranded Product Of PDP? / Life Facts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.