Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Urgent Employment For Literates Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Employment For Literates Only (2783 Views)

Employment For 20,000 Youths Through The Ministry Of The Env. / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* / Immediate Employment For Lagos Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Employment For Literates Only by durandal: 6:03am On Jun 17, 2015
I strictly asked for literates because they’ve got the ability to read and write i.e. read instructions and write as instructed. So if you don’t fall in this category, don’t even bother to read further because this is not meant for you.

Now over to you (great people) I have personally come on to this platform to source for great minds that I can work with. To begin with, my name is Obed Uche and I am a content manager. I currently run small content outsourcing company with quite a number of dexterous brains. But of late, we could no longer meet up with clients’ demand because it really has gone on the increase. That’s why I’m hiring today.

If you think you’ve got the stuff to make a great write-up, do not hesitate to contact me. I don’t have time to read trash, so keep your prestigious resume or CV to yourself. Just send a mail to obeduche@gmail.com with “Hire me” as the subject and I will take it from there.

As soon as I receive your application, I will send you a simple writing assignment which will be used to evaluate your efficiency. Upon selection, you will be invited to work with us on our web office where constant work will be assigned to you. For beginners I pay N1 per word, so if you are assigned with a 500words assignment you will receive N500. This is a fair payment and you are sure to rise if you are consistent.

I pay every first Fridays of every month. So why the wait, act now! Time is not on our side.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Edmomd(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Following.......... I sent my email address.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 17, 2015
durandal:
I strictly asked for literates because they’ve got the ability to read and write i.e. read instructions and write as instructed. So if you don’t fall in this category, don’t even bother to read further because this is not meant for you.

Now over to you (great people) I have personally come on to this platform to source for great minds that I can work with. To begin with, my name is Obed Uche and I am a content manager. I currently run small content outsourcing company with quite a number of dexterous brains. But of late, we could no longer meet up with clients’ demand because it really has gone on the increase. That’s why I’m hiring today.

If you think you’ve got the stuff to make a great write-up, do not hesitate to contact me. I don’t have time to read trash, so keep your prestigious resume or CV to yourself. Just send a mail to obeduche@gmail.com with “Hire me” as the subject and I will take it from there.

As soon as I receive your application, I will send you a simple writing assignment which will be used to evaluate your efficiency. Upon selection, you will be invited to work with us on our web office where constant work will be assigned to you. For beginners I pay N1 per word, so if you are assigned with a 500words assignment you will receive N500. This is a fair payment and you are sure to rise if you are consistent.

I pay every first Fridays of every month. So why the wait, act now! Time is not on our side.

Hey, you just have to be a little bit more open and honest. 1 Naira per Word is slavery.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2015
durandal:

N1 per word or N1 per alphabet ?
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Basildvalour(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2015
durandal:

Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Basildvalour(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2015
durandal:

Anyone who'll venture into this offer is an illiterate. One naira per word is as good as slavery. If the terms get better, then, I just might be in.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by durandal: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2015
DeeTus:
Hey, you just have to be a little bit more open and honest. 1 Naira per Word is slavery.

Hey, if you are not contented with this offer, go mark WAEC or NECO scripts and tell me if your government has a better option
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by durandal: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2015
Basildvalour:
Anyone who'll venture into this offer is an illiterate. One naira per word is as good as slavery. If the terms get better, then, I just might be in.
If you happen to know any other outsourcing company that pays better, please let me know and I will raise my pay. No big deal!
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Basildvalour:
That's it. The man thought that i insulted him. There should be an end to modern slavery. cheesy
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by TheFury: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2015
durandal:

If you happen to know any other outsourcing company that pays better, please let me know and I will raise my pay. No big deal!

Dude, this is slavery and I don't blame whoever tells you to stick this "job" down your throat. I have written for other companies before and start up ones too. Not once did I encounter such a miserable offer. I have even written for a blog owned by an individual who paid weekly-a pretty reasonable sum- that beats this N1 per word thingy of yours in every sphere.

Without being immodest, I write pretty well, I wouldn't take up this offer. Your attitude seems sour for someone who wants to "help" with this job offer. Do your homework, there are a lot of writing jobs that pay better than this. Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by calculator123(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2015
Basildvalour:
since u av been writing notes in sch.can u count hw many words u wrote.who paid u,get a life pls.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by ehinome4hushM(f): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2015
@Op u really need to be a lil bit nice wit ur words,u r rather too harsh!!! pls be humble..

7 Likes

Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by ehinome4hushM(f): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2015
TheFury:

Dude, this is slavery and I don't blame whoever tells you to stick this "job" down your throat. I have written for other companies before and start up ones too. Not once did I encounter such a miserable offer. I have even written for a blog owned by an individual who paid weekly-a pretty reasonable sum- that beats this N1 per word thingy of yours in every sphere.

Without being immodest, I write pretty well, I wouldn't take up this offer. Your attitude seems sour for someone who wants to "help" with this job offer. Do your homework, there are a lot of writing jobs that pay better than this. Cheers.

i tire for Uche attitude o...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Basildvalour(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2015
calculator123:
since u av been writing notes in sch.can u count hw many words u wrote.who paid u,get a life pls.
I can see how illiterate you are with your instance.

Notes are someone else's idea scribbled down as a guide for gaining knowledge of either a new phenomenon or an existing but vague one. Now, writing for you to get paid is making use of my brain to give you a quality stuff and I guess that's why you need me.

I went to school to write notes, read them and become the literate that you want, now, it is the turn of the school to pay me back and I didn't spend so much time in it to get peanuts from all I learned from it.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Basildvalour(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2015
durandal:

Must you know any before you raise the pay even when you know it isn't good enough?

I write for browngarri.com, I write for a magazine agency based here and also a venture that's into seminar writing, term papers and all that and I get far more better pays.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by calculator123(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Basildvalour:
I can see how illiterate you are with your instance.

Notes are someone else's idea scribbled down as a guide for gaining knowledge of either a new phenomenon or an existing but vague one. Now, writing for you to get paid is making use of my brain to give you a quality stuff and I guess that's why you need me.

I went to school to write notes, read them and become the literate that you want, now, it is the turn of the school to pay me back and I didn't spend so much time in it to get peanuts from all I learned from it.
it like u dont know wats happening in d country dat y u are here speaking grammar
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Basildvalour(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2015
calculator123:
it like u dont know wats happening in d country dat y u are here speaking grammar
The country in which you have become enslaved, the country in which you do not know your right, the country in which belongs to you but you have lost it because of the fear for tomorrow and all the deceit of today.

You have a choice my brother no matter what the country gives to you. People have made it here, people are still making it here and people are yet to make it here. Be wise and do not let what you see in Nigeria rob you off your honour, that's if you have any.

Good day!

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by calculator123(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Basildvalour:
The country in which you have become enslaved, the country in which you do not know your right, the country in which belongs to you but you have lost it because of the fear for tomorrow and all the deceit of today.

You have a choice my brother no matter what the country gives to you. People have made it here, people are still making it here and people are yet to make it here. Be wise and do not let what you see in Nigeria rob you off your honour, that's if you have any.

Good day!
agreed it better to take the offer than staying idle forget nt d days of ur humble begining
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Basildvalour(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2015
calculator123:
agreed it better to take the offer than staying idle
No, I am not idle...I do online writing too for several other outsourcing agencies. I am here because this is how I get busy until I get enough to resume mine. But I won't go so low as accepting pure slavery as a means of getting busy.

Hope you have accepted the job as well...Goodluck bro!
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by atama27(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2015
durandal:

Hey, if you are not contented with this offer, go mark WAEC or NECO scripts and tell me if your government has a better option
. Hear yourself Mr Man,just because graduates are out there with nothing to do,doesnt make it right to enslave d lower percentage that don't know why they passed through school, how are you helping this Nation that's what you should ask yourself not "does your government have better offer" are you God Mofo

1 Like

Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by calculator123(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2015
Basildvalour:
No, I am not idle...I do online writing too for several other outsourcing agencies. I am here because this is how I get busy until I get enough to resume mine. But I won't go so low as accepting pure slavery as a means of getting busy.

i am still a student o
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by atama27(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2015
calculator123:
agreed it better to take the offer than staying idle forget nt d days of ur humble begining
. Mr calculator, its wise you don't abuse your certificates and staying idle is a choice there are a million and one things to do as a graduate and u'd be appreciated rather than enslaving yourself for someone to make cool cash.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by calculator123(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2015
atama27:
. Mr calculator, its wise you don't abuse your certificates and staying idle is a choice there are a million and one things to do as a graduate and u'd be appreciated rather than enslaving yourself for someone to make cool cash.
examples
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by NICENEDU29: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2015
@OP: Pls brother your offer is fair enough, afterall half bread is better than none. But the way you presented it is rather too harsh. So pls try to be calm and diplomatic in your approach no matter the criticism u are receiving from people.
Nevertheless, I will like to ask you: where is your office located? Is it possible for one to write up to 2000 words or more in a day? I live in Lagos and I wil like to work with you.Dont mind how people ar commenting on ur post because they fail to realize the saying that small drops of water make big oceans.They dont know that it is better to start somewhere no matter how little it is than being idle while waiting for a million Naira job that may never come at all.They dont know that if one can write up to 2000 words a day, he or she will definitely smile home with at least N50,000 at the end of the month.So pls just ignore them. Anybody who is interested will let you know, and as for me, I am interested.Here is my email: nnachichinedu@gmail.com. I wil send u an email.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
So arrogant an employer. ..

You don't want to read trash, Mtcheeeww.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by durandal: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wow! so glad to see my vacancy post trending for me... Thank you all for commenting please keep on the good work.

However I would like to cease this opportunity to clear the air a bit. Some folks seem to misconstrue my message here but my mission is simple.

I know how hard things are now in the country, and out of the small loaf I have found, I have decided to share it with my fellow country men.

I am not a politician, I'm just an entrepreneur and I am seeking out ways to help young people (especially graduates) to benefit with what they've got without making vain promises and achieving nothing.

I sincerely apologize if I sounded rude in my initial post. I wanted everyone to understand that we could start working and earning money without beating about the bush and following processes that will yield little or no results.

This work does not require stress. You do not even need to disturb your brain to create fresh contents. I have done that already for you, all you have to do is to summarize in your own words and in simple good English the articles I send you. That's it! So why the hullabaloo wink The pay right? Yes, I know. As I earlier said, it's for beginners... there are better incentives for serious minded guys. N1 was rightly mentioned to scare scoffers away.

So my dear friends, lets not waste time waiting for manna to fall... it's already on the field. Lets go fetch ours wink
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Basildvalour:

Hahahaha.
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2015
Uche, Pls Try To Learn Better Of Way Of Approaching But Not In A Rude Manner. Not Only Those That Put On School Uniform Are Litterate,you Can Identify Illetrate Sometimes Through Their Post On Nairaland. Pls My People Are My Right?
Re: Urgent Employment For Literates Only by durandal: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2015
dammyconcept:
Uche, Pls Try To Learn Better Of Way Of Approaching...
You are right... lols

(1) (Reply)

Massive Oil & Gas Vacancies At Neconde Energy / Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? / 7up Bottling Company Recruitment: Opportunity To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.