Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor (51261 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George / SHOCKER: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsors, See Photo Of The Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by bayusdipe(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2015
this is a big set up,this can't be true,let them bring out pic of themself and bode himself,at least they for don sit together to talk biz on thier killing
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by mekonglobal(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2015
RockMaxi:

You are pained because one of your paymasters have been indicted.
As usual the story will still end the normal way. Politicians using their own children as ministers and the poor for thugery. angry

Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by mekonglobal(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=RockMaxi post=34848966]

You are pained because one of your paymasters have been indicted.
As usual the story will still end the normal way. Politicians using their own children as ministers and the poor for thugery. angry

[/quote

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by Otunbatrafford: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2015
Bode George again! Is like there is an aural of imprisonment hovering around the man. He needs serious prayers. Believed if found wanting , he won't be speared this time around. The era of impunity that characterized GEJ administration is over.
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by Awoofawo(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2015
Nigeria police and their yeye noise. Why release such sensitive information now, when baba George is still outside the country? cool
derespect:
If the story is true, let justice prevail.
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by PointB: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Proper investigation should be conducted, and those culpable must be charged appropriately.
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Afefe ti fe,a ti ri furo adie.. Breeze don blow,we don see fowl yanch..

All dis polithiefcians sha
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by rigarmortis: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
with names like kofi olumide in the alleged "killer squad", I doesn't take much to know that this is some bad joke gone awry. -
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by Michdear(f): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Please help me out nairalander,a friend from Us send a phone and pair of cloth to me via fedex(redstar)which I ought to have received since 8th of june but I was told the drug law agency ndlea seize it for verification so as to be sure is real and not a scam,so I was called to them up at fedex office along airport road"welcome center"along oshodi road cause that's where the ndlea office is right inside fedex office,they ask for some requirement and files from the senderwhich need to be send to a certain email,she send it already and I even saww the message the second time I visit the fedex office,ow I was told to go home since the ndlea officers haven't show up till like 12:30 pm I left there,now fede called me yesterday again to ask me about the requiremnt the ndlea ask me if I have visit them already,I was suprised cause I have passed all those process,is now left to them to send to ndlea,they told me to call ndlea,the officer equally told me fedex didn't send any mail to their office even though they are all in same compund and building,though long before this have been perceiving foul play the ndlea official are trying to play,expecting me to bribe them for a legal thing and infact a phone I still need to unlock,seriously we need change in this country,every system in this country is bleeped and also I think fedex staff and ndlea officers are just dribbling cause they need certain amount of money to be dropped again,is 9 days after the package supposed to have get to my doorstep,pls help me rebc this on twitter,fb and bbm as well as nairaland,not that the package is such a big deal is all less than fifty thousand naira,I don't understand why a anti drug law agency will seize a phone is that part of their job? Check my other post concerning this. : https://www.nairaland.com/2366230/ndlea-seize-package
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by akilo1: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2015
bode george have a good reason to frew from nigeria,now is the time,kirirkiri loading
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by Shazee74: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Even obanikoro said bode george breeds thugs, that if u go to his house at nite you will see all manner of thugs going in and out
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by olasmith10(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2015
focus7:
what makes him a former chieftain? It will surprise you when the murder of Funsho Williams is unravelled that where you are insinuating is totally wrong. Just watch out.

guilty conscience.
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by huthority01(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Big propergander: This guys are too uncooperate for Bode George to use for such mission. A very big lie.
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by u11gs: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2015
derespect:
If the story is true, let justice prevail.
na so
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Kikikiri part 2 awaits him.He was lucky to get 6 months the first time I just hope this will be a life sentence if the news is true anyway
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by morbeta(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Even after this revelation, the authorities will do nothing in bringing Bode George to book. He's still gonna be walking around a free man, perpetrating and sponsoring more evil.

This is their word against his (Bode George) if there is no evidence then they are gonners, already they hace confessed to the crime. Unless they have photographic or audio evidence that implicates Chief Bode George. They on their own now.
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Political raise has ended yet political battle is still on***
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by Orunto: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bode George is a fine retired military officer of the order of OBJ, Ahmadu Ali, Oyinlola etc. He was a clean Governor of Ondo State, Chairman of PDP and a patriotic nigerian. He can never do such misrable silly things you accuse him of. This is why you are covetous and a misrable liar.
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by Charly68: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
They should die with their sponsors without pity. The soul that killeth shall die
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by chinchum(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Most people dont realise what Lagos state would have turned in to in the hands of PDP
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by eliwa47(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
He who killed by the sword, will surely die by the sword!
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by spako4(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
huthority01:
Big propergander: This guys are too uncooperate for Bode George to use for such mission. A very big lie.

Tell us more
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by splufik008(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by friends4ever(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
How much did they pay to these guy trying to fabricate and to rope a whole Bode George in. Bloody liars, let Bode George out of this. I don't know Mr Bode Geprge, let peace reign among the outgoing and incoming politicians.
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by lifeworth247(m): 3:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by manlumen(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2015
D informations/Statements from dis political thugs can't be true. Actually,all d politicians av their thugs but,they were all used nd dump element! How can Bode Gorge be descent too low to be dealing wt dis kind of local thugs?
THIS PEOPLE MUST BE KILLED FOR D FACT THAT: THEY AV BLOOD ON THEIR NECKS!
JUST USING BODE'S NAME FOR ASSISTANCE.
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by manlumen(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2015
D informations/Statements from dis political thugs can't be true. Actually,all d politicians av their thugs but,they were all used nd dump element! How can Bode Gorge be descent too low to be dealing wt dis kind of local thugs?
THIS PEOPLE MUST BE KILLED FOR D FACT THAT: THEY AV BLOOD ON THEIR NECKS!
JUST USING BODE'S NAME FOR ASSISTANCE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA! GOD BLESS NIGERIANS'!
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by ModiKen(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
I'm not saying he was stupid, but I asked him how to spell Mississippi and he said 'the river or the state?'

Lolllzz....T'was an honest question...cos he wasnt sure...

I once asked sm1 to spell Niger....he asked if it was the state in North Central Nigeria, the Central African country close to Nigeria or d southern region in Nigeria whr we once had militants roaming about.

On hearing dat "I just lost faith in mankind"

Lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by nogames: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2015
@michdear. Yes ooh NDLA in fedex compound want you to bribe them. That is what they do to yahoo boyz , they think you are one of them, ask your sender to call fedex office or lodge complain at their nearest office to him/her
Re: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor by ArcToyin(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ok,prove it
Orunto:
This is a wicked lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.