Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com (689 Views)

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com by Emnyte(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2015
The present unrest in the All Progressives Congress(APC), has been described as an outright battle for the 2019 presidency. A report credited to Global Village Extra, quoted civil rights lawyer, Mike Ozekhome(SAN) to have revealed that the infighting in the control of the soul of the party ahead of the 2019 elections, hence the friction among the party stalwarts.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com by agatson: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2015
noted
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com by Emnyte(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2015
Ozekhome noted that the battle is between the camp of former vice president Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The emergence of Senator Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara as senate president and house of representatives speaker respectively, against the wish of the party, has exposed the discord of the ruling party. read the rest at: http://www.naij.com/459927-tinubu-and-atiku-have-begun-2019-presidential-battle.html?utm_source=traqli&utm_medium=traqli&utme_c
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com by stnwani(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Which kind source this,goal.com?

I won't belivit. tongue
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2015
When ever I get a headache I take two tablet of aspirin and keep away from children just like the bottle says. But in this case, i'll keep away from reading politics news coz it might be the cause for d headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com by kokssy(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Power is never enough...
Just like money.

If dem LambA.....

PDP is coming back 2019
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com by Vicadonis(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Make the matter no kill the two of them... by the way, how e take concern me

(1) (Reply)

Senate Set To Probe NNPC, Refineries / LIVE! Pandemonium as Fresh Fight Breaks Out In The House of Reps (Pics) / Why Apc Will Fine It Difficult To Settle Their Differences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.