Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) (26524 Views)

US Prisoners Released In Prison By A Software Bug / The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System / Best Data Plan For All Smartphones & PC In July 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Themandator: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Free but requires 3g data for download when finally available ... I still don't fancy this windows 8.1
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2015
niceguy7:
I dnt see anything special in this win10 Since it cnt install apk....is as useless as the k in "kpomo"
hehehehe. Wetin be "apk"?? undecided
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by bosun11(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2015
I never even learn 8 finish..just few weeks old, and 10 is on the way....Would be waiting though
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2015
kuntash:

The most successful OS by Microsoft so far is Windows 2000 & Windows XP
foolish talk.....windows is top choice for developers...linux is still far behind...windows as a close-source OS and numerous software available are whatz making enterprise stick with the OS
you missed out Windows NT, which was built on to achieve windows 2000.

however, whether na doors or windows as long as the source codes are still kept off the buyers, some users/developers would still see it as mere jerk
t
open source is the way to go... LINUX/UNIX all the way!
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by slap1(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2015
Windows 7 all the way!
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2015
...windows is top choice for developers...linux is still far behind...windows as a close-source OS and numerous software available are whatz making enterprise stick with the OS

windows 10 is tipped to be d biggest and d greatest operating system ever by xpert.it also expected to be d greatest software upgrade d world have eva seen
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by anigold(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Osyxcel:
Windows 10 is set to be available on July 29. I received a prompt for a free upgrade reservation today

CC: Lalasticlala

who is after microsoft... Lol
am still using windows 7 and they are about releasing windows 10
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by free37: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
Win 95 good
Win 98 great
Win me.....well
win xp. ..best so far
Win vista...epic fail
Win 7....Second best
Win 8....epic fail
Win 10... undecided
Install win 7 twice u get win 14 grin
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by LordRahl001: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2015
These **ux fanboys!! Most don't even know what a flop os looks like!! They can't even describe how windows 8 failed!! Yh every1 knows vista was a rushed business but we forget to note that it was that mistake that brought abt windows 7!!!! Open or Close Source, windows remain the best and windows 10, if they deliver on their promises, will b a nice giant leap to the future!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Allanosayi(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Looks like an upgraded xp to me
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2015
Peoples choice varies, just because your knowledge does not have the capability to understand something donst gv u the rights to call it craps, window 7 is the best for you donsnt mean window 8 is crap, is just your way of life which does not feel comfortable with advancement but rather choose to live with the old trash...so am patiently waiting for window 10.

2 Likes

Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Andy04: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
Win 95 good
Win 98 great
Win me.....well
win xp. ..best so far
Win vista...epic fail
Win 7....Second best
Win 8....epic fail
Win 10... undecided
Absolutely correct!. windows XP remains d best so far...I wish it's still in place.
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Osyxcel(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2015
anigold:

who is after microsoft... Lol
am still using windows 7 and they are about releasing windows 10

Windows 8 is not as widely accepted as Windows 7 (It is actually not as good as Windows 7), hence, the need to quickly release another version
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Osyxcel(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2015
millionaireman:

say that again, tell it to the birds of the air.

I see no birds

Hope you know some people don't know what it looks like and will be glad to know undecided
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Avatar(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Learn how to reserve for a free windows 10 upgrade here ---- > www.nairaland.com/2364798/how-reserve-free-copy-windows
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Osyxcel(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Andy04:

Absolutely correct!. windows XP remains d best so far...I wish it's still in place.

It's still widely used, only that support for XP has been discontinued. SP3 is the last for XP
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Osyxcel(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Teedeechian:

re u on window 8 or 7

Windows 8.1
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Osyxcel(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
Win 95 good
Win 98 great
Win me.....well
win xp. ..best so far
Win vista...epic fail
Win 7....Second best
Win 8....epic fail
Win 10... undecided

I agree with you that the Win 7 is just great. Tho I use 8.1, I still prefer Win 7 smiley
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by clerkent(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg nl house we get window no de get door ni?abi we go de always jump de enter house.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Osyxcel(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2015
fruitygarage:
LOL what is this? OP is too late.

PS: What build of insider program are you running? is it smooth? I'm running 10074 and it's very laggy

That is Windows 8.1, Build 9600...
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:
WE NEVER MASTER WINDOWS 8 FINISH NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO SHOVE WINDOWS 10 DOWN OUR THROAT, SOON THEY WILL SAY THEY NO LONGER SUPPORT WINDOWS 7 WHICH TO ME SEEMS TO BE THE BEST PRESENTLY..... OGA OOO
To me win7 makes sense pass all this dia rubbish updates, but on another #Note if you switch from windows operating system to using #ubuntu/Linux u go so hate windows
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
niceguy7:
I dnt see anything special in this win10
Since it cnt install apk....is as useless as the k in "kpomo"

lolz..guys get mouth sha cheesy
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Greenified(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
miketayo:

Says who windows 8 was an epic fail? Unless its ur personal opinion, ur wrong otherwise
It's infact the worst os
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by hizaya61(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
I have the setup file
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by donhils: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
The good thing is that the upgrade will be free for all the windows 7 and 8 users
Are you sure? Cos I have Windows 8 but when the upgrade to 8.1 was rolling out free from store, it refused to pop up on my laptop saying I have Windows 8 Enterprise and I'll have to go thru one kind very long process to get 8.1
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by jackobi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
windows 10 better worth the upgrade.....cos windows 8 was not just it
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Ignyte(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Already rocking the Technical version.... The OS sweet die!!

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by hustla(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Returning the Start Menu beats all the other features hands down
Unfortunately for them, I am already on Mac OS Yoshemite
Make them no vex

grin
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by hustla(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

To me win7 makes sense pass all this dia rubbish updates, but on another #Note if you switch from windows operating system to using #ubuntu/Linux u go so hate windows

Its a lie
Linux isnt for the average user and learn it might be hard
I am learning it now and I can tell u it is not a joking stuvs
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by hustla(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
shockwave91:

hehehehe. Wetin be "apk"?? undecided

Android App raw file
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by hustla(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
martineverest:
They ll never go extinction...no other Os matches windows.....mac OS and linux are total crap.

LOL
See your mouth, 'Mac OS is total crap'
If you get used to Mac for 1 month, I swear you will hate Windows like Shit wey comot from Cow Anus
I have never ever bothered to even install Antivirus on my PC and I am not scared of viruses, the same cant be said for Windows that takes forever to boot. + its easy to hack
Re: Windows 10 To Be Released In July (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
hustla:

Android App raw file
issorite.
But wait, na windows na. Y dem go open android files? Na bad market na abi?
Please educate moi smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Share Internet Connection Using A Usb Modem? / SuperBass Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM | Phoning System / A Dangerous Malware Known As Ransom32 Discovered - Laptop Owners Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.