Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,972 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices (2520 Views)

Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Ondo APC Party Secretariat Locked Over Imposition Of Candidates / Ministerial Nominees And Previous Public Offices Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by temitemi1(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Can't wait to meet u prof!
barcanista:
You that you are a "consequential, rich, non-desperate and a high life" keep trolling and talking about barcanista whom you termed "inconsequential, poor, desperate and slowpoke". The poor and slowpoke isn't concerned about your existence nor does he troll you that is "consequential and rich". What an irony!

Stop the hate, respect your age and live your life. Shun bitterness and find solution to your frustration. Being rich is beyond financial strength but a state of mind. I wish you well..
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2015
temitemi1:
I respect ur maturity a lot barcanista, look at the way u responded to this angry fellow kiss... Pray to be like u someday man!
My brother, we all have maturity in us. Thank you very much grin

U na my boss any day
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by jaybee3(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:
You that you are a "consequential, rich, non-desperate and a high life" keep trolling and talking about barcanista whom you termed "inconsequential, poor, desperate and slowpoke". The poor and slowpoke isn't concerned about your existence nor does he troll you that is "consequential and rich". What an irony!

Stop the hate, respect your age and live your life. Shun bitterness and find solution to your frustration. Being rich is beyond financial strength but a state of mind. I wish you well..

What irony!

Who is a troll, your guess is as good as mine

Barcanista
Date registered = 01/05/2013
Total days spent on Nl = 777
Total posts = 21273
Posts per day = 27.38
Multiple ID’s? = Possibly

Jaybee3
Date registered= 10/09/2007
Total days spent on Nl = 2837
Total posts = 13596
Posts per day = 4.79
Multiple ID’s? = N/A

6 Likes

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by MizMyColi(f): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:

In summary, you are telling him to kill his hate before it kills him.

Spot on reply bro.
Spot on.
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by jaybee3(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

In summary, you are telling him to kill his hate before it kills him.

Spot on reply bro.
Spot on.

Here comes the groupies

As expected so nothing new

wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by MizMyColi(f): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2015
temitemi1:
I respect ur maturity a lot barcanista, look at the way u responded to this angry fellow kiss... Pray to be like u someday man!

Stop kissing him!!!!
Are you gay?cheesy
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Truckpusher(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:

Epic reply. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by MizMyColi(f): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:

Sorry Bro.

I had to quote you again.
This reply is simply messsmerizing!
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Chubhie: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
I donate demdem as chairman national reconciliation ministry with co chairman as GEJ whose headquarters must be in Otueke
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by oba009(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2015
You donate indeed

Chubhie:
I donate demdem as chairman national reconciliation ministry with co chairman as GEJ whose headquarters must be in Otueke
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Name: Barcanista
Position 1st Choice: Foreign Affairs
2nd Choice: Political adviser
3rd Choice: Chief of staff
Reason: the best political analyst, perfect understanding of both internal and int'l politics and uncompromising.

3 Likes

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by emperorchedda(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sorry Bro.

In your opinion

3 Likes

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by oluwadanie1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Once upon a time, when barcanista was a strong APC supporter, to some people he was a saint. The moment he chose to support PDP, he became a devil to those same people.

People should learn to understand that our views are bound to be different. Instead of cursing and abusing, we should try to convince the other party to change his/her views and if you can't do that, BACK OFF...

3 Likes

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
oluwadanie1:
Once upon a time, when barcanista was a strong APC supporter, to some people he was a saint. The moment he chose to support PDP, he became a devil to those same people.

People should learn to understand that our views are bound to be different. Instead of cursing and abusing, we should try to convince the other party to change his/her views and if you can't do that, BACK OFF...
Such is life! Some people assume that the only way to express themselves is to express hate towards another. Personally, I'm less concerned about what haters say.

2 Likes

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sorry Bro.

Lol @ Messsmerizing grin grin grin
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by temitemi1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pardon me my lady, I don't just know how to express my feeling to barcanista again ni oooooo cheesy
MizMyColi:

Stop kissing him!!!!
Are you gay?cheesy
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Epic reply. grin
My Oga, I loyal o!!!!
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by MizMyColi(f): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Pardon me my lady, I don't just know how to express my feeling to barcanista again ni oooooo cheesy

I share ya sentiments bro.

Let the haters keep on.
Pride always goes before a fall.
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by temitemi1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Let them keep killing themselves over bacarnista grin
MizMyColi:

I share ya sentiments bro.

Let the haters keep on.
Pride always goes before a fall.
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by crackhaus: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lmao...funny thread grin
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by redsconsult(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
captain mohamed bashir ......md apdl limited apapa
position ..ministry of transport
intimidating cv
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by oba009(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yes, this is what I am saying not peolpe coming to derail the topic with their personal grieviances.

Please more of this from Nairalander

Thanks

redsconsult:
captain mohamed bashir ......md apdl limited apapa
position ..ministry of transport
intimidating cv
Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Jesusloveyou: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
oluwadanie1:

this is what we call hypocrisy,after mr protection has criticise saTAN,d same saTAN is now his hero

1 Like

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by kcpumping(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:

Respect man .....maximum respect .I doff my cap.

1 Like

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
jaybee3:

Here comes the groupies

As expected so nothing new

wink wink wink

Don't blame the youths...no jobs out here, no jobs sad Most of them are wasting away and cyberspace is the only place they actually find relevance.

We need revolution in this country, our leaders seem to be drinking blood and eating human flesh, they no longer feel fear or shame or even a tiny dose of conscience.

The term 'groupies' aptly describes these ones though. Smack on point.

@Oba009, even when you nominate people who can deliver, they get wary of all the 'dirtiness' of politics and don't want to get involved.
I know of Engnr. T.K.O working currently with Ondo State government, a decent and upright man who has achieved a feat in the power sector in the state. The last time we spoke, I asked if he will consider taking up a ministerial post, he just laughed and said..He can't drink blood, kill people or roll in the mud...This man is above 60years old and when I asked him about the term- 'drink blood', he refused to say. So, the supposedly upright people are not interested, at least the ones I know of.

4 Likes

Re: Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Nominate barcanista( political adviser)
Bad idea. Barcanista will advise Buhari to decamp to PDP just a few weeks to the 2019 elections, thereby causing his loss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Governor’s ‘certificate’ Trending On Social Media / Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! / Ex-president Boys Behind N-delta Avengers – Ex-militant Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.