Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria (800 Views)

Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief / Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / Picture Of The Northern Cities and street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria by Franzeez(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Some hard or bitter truth as you may call it. I have realized that our region is the most backward region in our country (NIGRIA) And yet our region (North) has produce president of this great country than any other region but has nothing to show for it. Starting from the Amdu Bello, Shehu Shagari, Buhari, Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha to Abdulsalami then late Yarudua and now back to Muhammad Buhari again all are from the core North and yet why our region still the most poor revenged. Worst sickness you found it here in the North. The richest man in the whole Africa from north and yet we have highest of illiteracy in Nigeria. Sometime when I read online and hear some of our people talk about been sentimental in their judgments, I discover it is more in our region than other part of Nigeria. I have come to realize that our elites are our problem and not other regions. I have come to realize that most of us are dying of envy, some of you have to travel out of north and see things for yourselves and not base on what our immans, elders and political elites tells you because they still want to use you to get what they want for their own blood children even the unborn. I hate it when I hear some of our people call others names. Let us swallow our pride and give honor to whom it is do to. The Igbos are very adventurous and that is why they are everywhere in the world and making good names for our country (Nigeria) The first woman to win Gold in sport is an ibo woman, the first and second woman to be recognize by world bank are ibo women. And our people are still playing local champion. The first Nigeria to be voted in parliament in Italy, Poland, Germany, USA, England are all ibos. The only time a Northerner made headline was in negative way, trying to bomb American airline. And for those of you my Muslim brodas I don't want you to look at my message as bias or ridiculing NO, it is not but I want you to think. Islam is a religion of peace, I agree with you but how on earth will someone outside your religion so convince you to take arms against your fellow worshipers and you willingly do so as some of you claim. Or how can our leaders because they want power allow Boko Haram to kill their people so freely with all the head of states from our region and they are all Muslims. Don't you think it is stupidity? Some of you guys need to travel outside Nigeria and see how the children of our elite eats what belong to you and me. They squander our money, money that was made for the development of North. I hate them all. Allah bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria by islandmoon: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2015
hmmm.. they are good at sharing money
Re: The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2015
spot on my guy, real gud piece dia
Re: The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Not only in your region,we have the bad eggs in all regions,the painful things is that they have blindfolded their followers.Major problem of the North part of Nigeria is that,Majority has no education, if I get it right 83% of Northerners has no education.Which we can blame the elites for as the writer says.
Re: The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:
Some hard or bitter truth as you may call it. I have realized that our region is the most backward region in our country (NIGRIA) And yet our region (North) has produce president of this great country than any other region but has nothing to show for it. Starting from the Amdu Bello, Shehu Shagari, Buhari, Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha to Abdulsalami then late Yarudua and now back to Muhammad Buhari again all are from the core North and yet why our region still the most poor revenged. Worst sickness you found it here in the North. The richest man in the whole Africa from north and yet we have highest of illiteracy in Nigeria. Sometime when I read online and hear some of our people talk about been sentimental in their judgments, I discover it is more in our region than other part of Nigeria. I have come to realize that our elites are our problem and not other regions. I have come to realize that most of us are dying of envy, some of you have to travel out of north and see things for yourselves and not base on what our immans, elders and political elites tells you because they still want to use you to get what they want for their own blood children even the unborn. I hate it when I hear some of our people call others names. Let us swallow our pride and give honor to whom it is do to. The Igbos are very adventurous and that is why they are everywhere in the world and making good names for our country (Nigeria) The first woman to win Gold in sport is an ibo woman, the first and second woman to be recognize by world bank are ibo women. And our people are still playing local champion. The first Nigeria to be voted in parliament in Italy, Poland, Germany, USA, England are all ibos. The only time a Northerner made headline was in negative way, trying to bomb American airline. And for those of you my Muslim brodas I don't want you to look at my message as bias or ridiculing NO, it is not but I want you to think. Islam is a religion of peace, I agree with you but how on earth will someone outside your religion so convince you to take arms against your fellow worshipers and you willingly do so as some of you claim. Or how can our leaders because they want power allow Boko Haram to kill their people so freely with all the head of states from our region and they are all Muslims. Don't you think it is stupidity? Some of you guys need to travel outside Nigeria and see how the children of our elite eats what belong to you and me. They squander our money, money that was made for the development of North. I hate them all. Allah bless Nigeria.
you can't even spell. 1st class lawyer indeed
Re: The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Problems of Northern Nigeria: Elites/Leaders, Religion and lack of basic education and social skills. This is 21st century mehn... and not medieval times.
Re: The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria by AnambraDota: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Serious when people attribute North of political sagacity I need to ask myself whether Nigerians are really intelligent or foools.

A Northerner doesn't vote for anybody unless the one their elites ask them to vote for, if your selling jeans or T-shirt and Northerners come to buy all of them must buy the same type of jeans and T-Shirt.

They just do things the same way, they don't exercise their volition atoll, everything about them is herd mentality.

If you go to East you will that Northerners dominate one area, they live and do business the same place where everywhere smelling like poo. In East all their children attend the same school.

I don't like their way

1 Like

Re: The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria by coolestrogue(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
You are a bloody liar, u claimed to have graduated with first class, you are a big disgrace to your family.
the first and only first class law graduate of Faculty of Law, Unilorin is KAZEEM ILYAS ABIODUN who graduated in 2013/2014 session.
Re: The Trutg About The Northern Nigeria by carinmom(f): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
This Op shouldn't be taken serious. He is an impostor. Bloooody liar

(1) (Reply)

Jega Used Card Reader To Finish Us In PDP — Oguma / Pdp Destroyed Nigeria,s Economy And Want To Frustrate Apc Rebuilding It / 20 Robbers Attack Minna Bank, Cart Away Huge Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.