Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Theft Of Our Legislator And Other Nigerian Arms Of Government Needs To Stop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Theft Of Our Legislator And Other Nigerian Arms Of Government Needs To Stop (326 Views)

Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) / Organs Or Arms Of Government By Joel3 / John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Theft Of Our Legislator And Other Nigerian Arms Of Government Needs To Stop by kingarmini(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2015
how can nigerian legislator get N8.64bn as wardrobe allowance , when 70% of nigerians live with less than a dollar a day,
unemployment in Nigerian getting higher yearly, my fellow Nigerian youths should we fold our hands and watch this go on. it's unacceptable. i hate Nigerian politicians . they are the witches holding Nigeria back. the hate i have for nigerian politicians is so strong! if all Nigerians had the-same mindset like me, they will all be dead! if your father is a politician i hate you too.. you are a fool. if your mother, relations are politicians . i hate you , you are among Nigerian problems. this goats who call their self's politicians sit in an office with their pot belly and steadily eat nigerians money, we see them passing and we hail them, most nigerians do this. i use to do it.. there is nothing like a good politician in this country all of them are thief's.. nigerian lawmakers have earned N600 BILLION IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS. Nigerian politics is a very rewarding business , their kids school abroad and they cause strikes in our stupid universities that does not have infrastructures , learning equipment.. schools with stupid lecturers, that fail students. i hate Nigerian situation . we need an uprising. imagine a country that is the 7th oil producing country in the world , that does not have fuel for it's citizens .. NNPC has multiple accounts. thiefs . let me tell you iweala is a thief jonathan is thief tunubu is a thief buhari is dictator .. am a young man am just 20 years old .. but this is unfair, really .. Nigerians should not sit at home and stay in hunger, and watch politicans post thier expensive cars on social media. if nigeria was china . their will be no politicians because they will all be dead .. stupid fools . i hate them so much with all my heart.. because i don't see nigeria changing in the nearest future. i hate that my kids will grow up to this .. imagine a country that her central bank is corrupt. nigeria needs divine intervention. what nonsense N8.64BN for furniture for ligislators , are they there to serve or to loot? as am writing this now , i don't have light . because of that dumb fool that could himself a president. a slowpoke his better than Jonathan. privitising our power sector, then your foolish wife buys the highest share we need to show this stupid politicians that our government is not a market were they buy and sell positions. and some Nigerians are blind too. they are happy living under this conditions. i think we should raise a public opinion -- decrease the salaries of legislators. the president of american obama does not get that money in a year. thief's. were are those people that perform jungle justice on thief's bring out your tires we need to burn this fools. get the latest nigerian news and see more articles at http://chrisomole..com

(1) (Reply)

These Players Are Developing Everyday And Tournament By Fifa 16 Coins / MEND Threatens Attack If NASS RetainsĀ  Jumbo Pay / Infant Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.