Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

KFC Customer Served Fried Rat Instead Of Fried Chicken [video And Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / KFC Customer Served Fried Rat Instead Of Fried Chicken [video And Photo (798 Views)

Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KFC Customer Served Fried Rat Instead Of Fried Chicken [video And Photo by nosairabor(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2015
It was reported on Facebook that a California resident, Devorise Dixon received a shock after he ordered a fried chicken in Compton but was served a rat.

“Don’t eat fast food!!! I went to KFC yesterday and bought a 3-piece chicken tender, as I bit into it I noticed that it was very hard and rubbery which made me look at it. As I looked down at it I noticed that it was in a shape of a rat with a tail. It sent deep chills throughout my whole body! I’ve been feeling weird ever since. I bought this in Compton, CA on Wilmington and 120th. I’ve never seen chicken like this before its sick.” Dixon posted on Facebook.

See photo and video here: http://nosairabor..com/2015/06/kfc-customer-served-fried-rat-instead.html?m=1

---
Twitter/Instagram:
@nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: KFC Customer Served Fried Rat Instead Of Fried Chicken [video And Photo by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2015
grin
Re: KFC Customer Served Fried Rat Instead Of Fried Chicken [video And Photo by loomer: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2015
That thing go sweet o
Re: KFC Customer Served Fried Rat Instead Of Fried Chicken [video And Photo by yungchop: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2015
All na meat na grin
Re: KFC Customer Served Fried Rat Instead Of Fried Chicken [video And Photo by Darlinhercules(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2015
Wtf

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians To Embrace Yoga / Tragic : Baby Born With One Eye On Its Forehead / BREAKING NEWS: Processed Meat Is Carcinogenic - WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.