Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How To Stay Young With Tomatoes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stay Young With Tomatoes (1772 Views)

5 Rituals That Will Help Your Brain Stay Young / Age Is Just A Number. Be Young With Bio-elixir. / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by healthfulng: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
It is time to forget about expensive skin creams and cosmetics, tomatoes can provide the best alternative to keep your skin looking young and safe from sun damage. According to a medical study, women who ate diets rich in processed tomatoes had increased skin protection, reduction in skin redness and lesser DNA damage from ultraviolet (UV) exposure. Tomatoes contain a high level of lycopene, which is a substance that is used in some facial cleansers that are available for purchase over-the-counter. The protective effect of eating tomatoes for our mitochondria which is very important, as they are the energy producers in all our body cells including skin. Feeding and aiding the mitochondria with tomatoes contribute to improved skin health, which in turn may help out skin as an anti-ageing effect. Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant, which can reduce the inflammatory response to ultraviolent light damage by neutralizing harmful molecules or substances that are produced in the skin. The highest volume of lycopene can be found in processed tomatoes used in soup, body creams,
http://healthful.com.ng/how-to-stay-young-with-tomatoes/
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by Rosemary216(f): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
cool.. tnx 4 sharin here.. sum ppl tink am crazy wen dey c me eatin raw tomatoes or puttin it in my food
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by obontami: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
healthfulng:
It is time to forget about expensive skin creams and cosmetics, tomatoes can provide the best alternative to keep your skin looking young and safe from sun damage. According to a medical study, women who ate diets rich in processed tomatoes had increased skin protection, reduction in skin redness and lesser DNA damage from ultraviolet (UV) exposure. Tomatoes contain a high level of lycopene, which is a substance that is used in some facial cleansers that are available for purchase over-the-counter. The protective effect of eating tomatoes for our mitochondria which is very important, as they are the energy producers in all our body cells including skin. Feeding and aiding the mitochondria with tomatoes contribute to improved skin health, which in turn may help out skin as an anti-ageing effect. Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant, which can reduce the inflammatory response to ultraviolent light damage by neutralizing harmful molecules or substances that are produced in the skin. The highest volume of lycopene can be found in processed tomatoes used in soup, body creams,
http://healthful.com.ng/how-to-stay-young-with-tomatoes/

/
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by Harmless1: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lovely. 10x for sharing.

Hey! Madam give me #500 fresh tomatoes
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by healthfulng: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
you would get more tomatoes
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by frankjet123: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2015
i love your post
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by Odaveboy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Harmless1:
Lovely. 10x for sharing.

Hey! Madam give me #500 fresh tomatoes
hahaha........only you?
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by healthfulng: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2015
i eat lots of tomatoes
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by healthfulng: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2015
tomato is good for the skin
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by Gbengageorge: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
It is also good in fighting cancer
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by healthfulng: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
you are also right Gbengageorge
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by Gbengageorge: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
I wish more Nigerians know about this.

healthfulng:
you are also right Gbengageorge
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by healthfulng: 1:56am On Sep 13, 2016
thanks for commenting
Re: How To Stay Young With Tomatoes by healthfulng: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2016
how regularly do you use watermelon

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Lighten Your Dark Inner Thighs Naturally / Some Myths About Your Favourite Foods Busted! (pictures) / Hempworx Cbd Oil Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.