Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,307 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

What Could Be The Solution To These Multiple Problems of My Galaxy S3 Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Could Be The Solution To These Multiple Problems of My Galaxy S3 Phone? (555 Views)

My Galaxy S6 Charger Does Not Charge Any Other Phone / Top 5 Problems Of The Infinix Hot 2 And Their Solutions / How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Solution To These Multiple Problems of My Galaxy S3 Phone? by ugotex85: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Greetings to all devoted Experts in the house.
Please your help is needed here. My Samsung Galaxy S3 is giving me multiple problems.
1. The mouthpiece volume is very low, my callers can't hear me even when I shout into it, except I put it on loudspeaker or I am using an ear piece.

2. Just 2 weeks ago the bluetooth and wifi became faulty, other devices cannot find my bluetooth and if I try to send a file to the devices already paired with the phone before the problem began, the bluetooth would just go off and on again. As for the wifi, it has almost the same problem. it goes on and off, and I can't transfer file via Wifi Direct.

I have tried many things including factory reset, yet the problems persist. I rooted the phone three months ago and I can't possibly attribute the problem to rooting since it worked fine for like 3 months after rooting. Please what possible solution can you offer me, our team of Experts?
Re: What Could Be The Solution To These Multiple Problems of My Galaxy S3 Phone? by sseunth(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
See an expert...but I think the rooting of the phone caused the problem of bluetooth and wifi cis I was once told not to try root my s4 or else I will hate the phone....take the phone to the slot any1 near u
Re: What Could Be The Solution To These Multiple Problems of My Galaxy S3 Phone? by ugotex85: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
sseunth:
See an expert...but I think the rooting of the phone caused the problem of bluetooth and wifi cis I was once told not to try root my s4 or else I will hate the phone....take the phone to the slot any1 near u
Ok, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About The New Ucweb Transparent Skin / Protect Your Phone From Scratches.get A Good Quality Case Now @blimpo.ng / Are You Experiencing The Same Problem With Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.