Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pls Advice Me,lastma Mistakenly Left His Phone In A Friends Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Advice Me,lastma Mistakenly Left His Phone In A Friends Car (597 Views)

Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) / Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me,lastma Mistakenly Left His Phone In A Friends Car by damilotun: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
One of the men of Lagos state traffic management agency arrested a friend of mine and took 2000 naira bribe only for my friend to realise the lastma had mistakenly left his phone worth 70 000 naira, my guy saw the phone 2hours after he had left the scene

I told him i wont give the lastma back o if it happened to me .pls advice what will you do? : grin
Re: Pls Advice Me,lastma Mistakenly Left His Phone In A Friends Car by Nicepoker(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pls am the lastma official. How do I contact u abeg. I go refund the 2k I took from u.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,lastma Mistakenly Left His Phone In A Friends Car by damilotun: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
Pls am the lastma official. How do I contact u abeg. I go refund the 2k I took from u.
ahhhhhh
Re: Pls Advice Me,lastma Mistakenly Left His Phone In A Friends Car by andyanders: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Do not give him the phone. Use it to replace your money or smash it on a floor.Usel---ess people.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,lastma Mistakenly Left His Phone In A Friends Car by damilotun: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
damilotun:
One of the men of Lagos state traffic management agency arrested a friend of mine and took 2000 naira bribe only for my friend to realise the lastma had mistakenly left his phone worth 70 000 naira, my guy saw the phone 2hours after he had left the scene

I told him i wont give the lastma back o if it happened to me .pls advice what will you do? : grin
Re: Pls Advice Me,lastma Mistakenly Left His Phone In A Friends Car by AskProf: 3:49am On Jun 20, 2015
damilotun:

Tell me another.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (photos) / Army Advance Against Boko Haram (picture) / New Tactics Applied By Blacks In America To Avoid Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.