Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) (51827 Views)

Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Yujin(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Estimable:
Ndi niile mere m 30, nga eme ha 40.........adim ok....
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by bifs: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
For your quality and affordable Men's Custom-made/Handmade wears, ranging from shoes to shirts, pants trousers, suits, blazers, dansiki and traditional attires, add "BIFS - Men's Custom-made Wears" on
BBM pin 567C4776 or
call/WhatsApp us on +2349050502575.
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hausa's never contribute any meaningful thing this country..TUFIAKWA, I spit...

Well, guys you rock
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Yujin(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Estimable:
Ndi niile mere m 30, nga eme ha 40.........adim ok....
Lol Okwu onye ñulu ife.
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
1bkaye:

SCREAMING

I like Phyno & Olamide, nice
Wherever there is money.
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by efonat(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
[size=30pt]Cut ke? It was relaxed look closely. When he needs it back, he will blow it back up. [/size]
1bkaye:

SCREAMING

I like Phyno & Olamide, nice
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hope say dem no carry kush enter Uk.
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by johnson055: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shoro ni yen
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Phyno hair ... Nice
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wowww! They look cute.
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by efonat(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
[size=30pt] Cut ke? It was relaxed look closely. When he needs it back, he will blow it back up. [/size]
dkronicle:
Fino has cut his wig finally.
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by tonte(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
inside this heat this guy dey rock leather jacket??
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by amanze15(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Eze nnunu himself and the YBNL CEo.... nothing good comes easy
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by mekadinho(f): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
ICHAGOKWA ANYA EEH NWANNE ISEGOKWE IFE... PHYNO AND OLAMIDE WE JUST GETTING STARTED, NDI ARA3X LEE LEE LEKWA HA...
PHYNO N OLAMIDE, BEST NIGERIA RAP ARTISTS 4 NW, NA TURN BY TURN.
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Bigcake: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
the one from Yoruba looks stewpid with his oversize shoe...

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Ilemba(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Baba ibo and Baba milli
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by kritikali(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
They might be fuc.kin sef, who knows
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by kritikali(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
tonte:

Ontodo,they are in London not lagos.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by tellwisdom: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Op and mod, una mumu o sad...Na the message wey the owner of this site send una be dis??

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by StObaino1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Phynoooooo my mannn... Idi godu okkk nwanneem. badoo I sight you man.
You both rock.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by kritikali(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Amara25god:
Hausa's never contribute any meaningful thing this country..TUFIAKWA, I spit...

Well, guys you rock

They are good at rulling not rapping...what dyu Say about the BET award winin ice prince. Or the africa rapper num1 M.I,

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Those are Nigerian yeyebrities for you trying to copy celebrities!
Hahaha. I hope you don't choke out in no time...they are making money, get it?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by tellwisdom: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
kritikali:

They are good at rulling not rapping...what dyu Say about the BET award winin ice prince. Or the africa rapper num1 M.I,

Dem no be Hausa, my guy. Jos is not even Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Aida13: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Phyno is just effortless. I like his persona. Olamide too. I'm very proud of these our local artists.
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. I hope you don't choke out in no time...they are making money, get it?
We are talking about their saggs.. Who's disputing their wealth.. Try to read beyond the lines!
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
handsomeclouds:

We are talking about their saggs.. Who's disputing their wealth.. Try to read beyond the lines!
Which yeye lines...you want them to dress like Bankers? They are Hip hop Artistes for fuckkk sake undecided

Quit pettifoggery!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
How come they did not invite the Peckham boys for a drink? tongue
Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Born2eatPussy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Phyno didn't cut his hair.
He made it into a ponytail.

Don't say anything bad about anyone.
If you think they sing trash,just go do your own song let's know how many people who's gonna buy.

If you hate,you die young

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Born2eatPussy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
tonte:

You only know about Ajegunle weather.
When you get to London you know what winter & summer is.
Though we're in summer, it can get cold.
You understand ??

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rikidony:
mtchwwwww typical naija swagg undecided
U want a Kenyan swagg?

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
UncleJudax:

Which yeye lines...you want them to dress like Bankers? They are Hip hop Artistes for fuckkk sake undecided

Quit pettifoggery!
you have a lot of growing up to do especially socially ( dressing n swaggs in all)..... Many years from now... When you have achieved that come back and let talk... Case closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola / Yemi Alade Looking Dashing In Red Body Hugging Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.