Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,178 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

"I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna (1465 Views)

Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija" / Linda Ikeji In Tax Trouble After LIRS Reveals She Has Only Paid N4000 In 6years / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by olillywales(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
IK Ogbonna who is a model, actor and media personality recently got a deal with Coca Cola and while on set for Iyanya’s latest video, he took a moment to reflect on how far he has come.

He shared a photo of himself with Iyanya and Ubi Franklin and captioned:

‘I came to Lagos all the way from Jos (Plateau state) in a night bus … N4000 in my pocket and strong determination&faith (Y’all can imagine that journey lol) All I knew was one thing and that remained my driving force: “Success was not an option,It was a dare and I was willing to achieve it”. On this road to the top I met a few people at the bottom, I watched them become great men – not by crook, but by the hook to their craft @ubifranklintriplemg and @iyanya. Trust me these guys have come along way to where they are today . I am so proud of them, they are living proof that it’s possible #NeverGiveUp#Focus #brtb. Billion reasons to believe.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/06/i-came-to-lagos-in-night-bus-and-n4000.html

Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by olillywales(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by missKiffy(f): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good for him smiley
Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
every celeb has a lie to tell. waiting for davido's own story

1 Like

Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by enoqueen: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
He should tell the full story.
Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by vecman22(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
So also many others from d east... some even came in with nothing in there pocket...lagos is a land of opportunity..

And if you ask them, they will tell you it's a no man's land...

Smh for those brothers..
Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by jossey94(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
vecman22:
So also many others from d east... some even came in with nothing in there pocket...lagos is a land of opportunity..

And if you ask them, they will tell you it's a no man's land...

Smh for those brothers..

Js tell me why u had to comment. Seriously! Grow up n stop hating on particular tribes. Succeed, make ur own money and teach odas also to be more tolerant.

1 Like

Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by Judeoxide(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Eeem ogbonna nwannem...I came to Lagos with 13k worked for 3month and returned to Jos with my cloths and #50...now you can't imaging my net worth.. Life is fool of opportunities. Lagos or no Lagos its just detamination and hard work that counts...Jos pay me oh and this dog's are so so a good business
Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by vecman22(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
jossey94:

Js tell me why u had to comment. Seriously! Grow up n stop hating on particular tribes. Succeed, make ur own money and teach odas also to be more tolerant.

Go and tell dat to the bEAST from the yEAST.....
Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by jossey94(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
vecman22:

Go and tell dat to the bEAST from the yEAST.....
Okay. Its obvious u chose to remain a miserable, ignorant person. Cheers and wish u the best in life.

1 Like

Re: "I Came To Lagos In A Night Bus And N4000 In My Pocket" - Ik Ogbonna by vecman22(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
jossey94:

Okay. Its obvious u chose to remain a miserable, ignorant person. Cheers and wish u the best in life.

Thunder fire you...thanks for wishing me d best anyways

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Trangender Ms Sahhara Flaunts Cleavage In Traditional Dress [PHOTOS] / At 62, Kollington Still Hot In Bed, Says Young Wife / Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood And See Why They Have Decided Not To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.