Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development (6785 Views)

Fellowship Opportunity To Washington- International Forum For Democratic Studies / Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp / Thanks To Nairaland Forum For My New Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by faith2ogesco(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Nigel1:

Hello Nerdymufasa,

Having submitted your answers, you're definitely in the running for the $180 prize.

I wish you the very best too.

Regards,
Nigel K.

i m hoping for the best too.I had submitted earlier. just passed the first online exam for the one day program. waiting for the next step.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
faith2ogesco:
i m hoping for the best too.I had submitted earlier. just passed the first online exam for the one day program. waiting for the next step.

Wow!!! Faith2ogesco,

Congratulations on passing the FEDP-500 pre-enrollment online exam!

You are almost guaranteed a seat in the October class already.

I suspect the "next step" is formal registration into a class.

However, the program coordinators should provide more details soonest.

Once again, congratulations!!!

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

The submission deadline for last week's $180 quiz has been extended to Saturday.

New opportunity for you, if you're yet to submit your answers.

Visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com for more information.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Nigel K.

TWITTER: FEDPForum
FACEBOOK: FEDP Forum
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by nerdymufasa(m): 1:50am On Sep 23, 2015
faith2ogesco:

Wow cool,i haven't gotten such message though I applied last week friday...when exactly did u apply
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by faith2ogesco(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2015
nerdymufasa:

Wow cool,i haven't gotten such message though I applied last week friday...when exactly did u apply
send them a mail and they ll get back to you.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by nerdymufasa(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith2ogesco:
send them a mail and they ll get back to you.

Thanx blad,the move worked as I have passed the first stage of assessment.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by faith2ogesco(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
nerdymufasa:

Thanx blad,the move worked as I have passed the first stage of assessment.
congrats.hoping to see u dere
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

Registration for October 2015 Free FEDP-500 classes on Piping, Pipeline and Process Control ends at 04:00 PM WAT, Tuesday, September 29, 2015.

Be reminded that this opportunity is 100% sponsored by EPCM Engineers Limited and Partner Organizations in the Petroleum and Energy Industries.

Interested persons are encouraged to submit their applications accordingly.

Don't miss this opportunity!

Visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com for more info.

Regards,

Nigel K.

Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by nerdymufasa(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigel1:
Dear Nlanders,

Registration for October 2015 Free FEDP-500 classes on Piping, Pipeline and Process Control ends at 04:00 PM WAT, Tuesday, September 29, 2015.

Be reminded that this opportunity is 100% sponsored by EPCM Engineers Limited and Partner Organizations in the Petroleum and Energy Industries.

Interested persons are encouraged to submit their applications accordingly.

Don't miss this opportunity!

Regards,

Nigel K.

Hello Nigel,
Finished the first stage awaiting the next;is the training gonna be split into these three disciplines or it's an all in one package?
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
nerdymufasa:

Hello Nigel,
Finished the first stage awaiting the next;is the training gonna be split into these three disciplines or it's an all in one package?

Hello Nerdymufasa,

No split. In addition to the Fundamentals of Oil and Gas Surface Production Facilities, the course encompasses the basics of Piping and Pipeline Sizing as well as Basic Instrumentation and Process Control.

Please refer to the detailed brochure/course outline on the FEDP Forum for more information.

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by faith2ogesco(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Oct 2nd. HV to start packing my bags. Hey Nigel tanks for d help and also Like how many ppl per day?
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by nerdymufasa(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2015
October 9th...I hope I'll still be in town though,i asked for October 1st.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by faith2ogesco(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2015
nerdymufasa:
guess ppl DAT applied earlier b4 u got d date they wanted. I asked for 1st too. The 2nd is still cool for me tho.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by faith2ogesco(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2015
nerdymufasa:
u on watsapp? So we can chat up.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by nerdymufasa(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2015
faith2ogesco:
u on watsapp? So we can chat up.

Sure,give me ur digit & i'll add yhu up!
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by nerdymufasa(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Hey Faith2,i believe you are set for the training...how's it going?
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by faith2ogesco(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2015
nerdymufasa:
Hey Faith2,i believe you are set for the training...how's it going?
rescheduled to 9th
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by nerdymufasa(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2015
faith2ogesco:
rescheduled to 9th

Really?is it gonna affect the entire schedule?
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by faith2ogesco(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
nerdymufasa:

Really?is it gonna affect the entire schedule?
no
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by nerdymufasa(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
faith2ogesco:
no

It means we'll meet on the 9th then
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by nerdymufasa(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2015
went for the '1-day process,piping and pipeline engineering training' yesterday and guys I must say the experience was great (even so the free snacks grin)...guys give it a try if u can.

Bravo Zulu to EPCM engineers!

1 Like

Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by faith2ogesco(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2015
nerdymufasa:
went for the '1-day process,piping and pipeline engineering training' yesterday and guys I must say the experience was great (even so the free snacks grin)...guys give it a try if u can.

longathroat oooo grin
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
nerdymufasa:

Hello Nerdymufasa,

I'm glad you were able to make it to the training.

Most importantly, I'm glad you enjoyed the experience and was among those fortunate enough to benefit from this opportunity brought about by EPCM Engineers Limited and partner organisations in the petroleum and energy industries.

I hope the overall exposure and knowledge you acquired goes a long way in enhancing your engineering career.

Remain active on the FEDP Forum to keep abreast of similar or newly introduced programs.

I wish you well in your future endeavours.

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

Quiz questions for $250 just got published on the FEDP Forum.

Visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com for more details.

Remember, first correct set of answers received wins!

Regards,

Nigel K.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

Join the likes of Enwose, Aibrahim, Richard.Chijioke,... etc. all winners of previous editions of 'Quiz of the Week'.

Attempt this week's questions and submit your answers accordingly.

The week's prize is $250.

Visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com for more details.

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

What parameter is of higher importance than NPSH in the design/selection of Positive Displacement Pumps?
a. Pump Motor Speed
b. Impeller Size
c. Piston size
d. Discharge Pressure
e. Acceleration head
f. Pump Centre-line elevation

Can you attempt the above question?

If yes, you can win the $250 prize in this week's 'Quiz of the Week' edition.

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

The 'Quiz of the Week' is still open for submission of entries.

The winning prize of this edition is $250.

To stand a chance, visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com and submit your answers.

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

We're fast approaching the 'Quiz of the Week' submission deadline.

Have you submitted your answers yet?

October 31, 2015 is drawing nigh!

Visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com now for more info.

Remember the winning prize is $250.

Winner(s) will be announced next week Wednesday.

All the best!

Regards,
Nigel K
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

Registration into the NOVEMBER CLASSES of the FEDP-500 Free Program on Piping, Pipeline and Process Control has commenced.

Interested members are invited to apply accordingly.

Kindly refer to the FEDP-500 FAQs on the FEDP Forum home page for more information.

http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by lantessy(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Nigel1:
EPCM Engineers Limited has created an Engineering Forum for Innovation that will jump-start the development of Nigeria in Engineering and Technology. Engineering quizzes(oil/gas and related technology based questions) of the week will be posted and prizes will be won by registered member. Visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com to register

Hello Nigel1,
I was invited for EPCM recruitment test/interview. Please, what should I be expecting? What is the nature of the test? Thanks
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by Nigel1: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
lantessy:

Hello Nigel1,
I was invited for EPCM recruitment test/interview. Please, what should I be expecting? What is the nature of the test? Thanks

Hello Lantessy,

Unfortunately, I am not in any position to provide any credible or valid information with respect to the EPCM recruitment exercises.

However, I can personally advice you to prepare generally for an aptitude test.

I wish you all the best!

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development by lantessy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nigel1:

Hello Lantessy,

Unfortunately, I am not in any position to provide any credible or valid information with respect to the EPCM recruitment exercises.

However, I can personally advice you to prepare generally for an aptitude test.

I wish you all the best!

Regards,
Nigel K.
Thank you for your response. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aptitude Test At Compovine Technologies Ltd This Saturday / I Need Article Re-writers: Earn As Much As You Can Write [CLOSED] / Mobil Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.