Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do (669 Views)

Help Advise On This Building Plan / Just Thought I Should Have A Feel Of What Poverty Is Like By Drinking Garri (pic / See What I Found Near Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is Hilarious Tho but guys I really need a strong advice before I do what conscience won't find compatible.
I ll just go straight to the point. A friend of mine not really a close friend is Owing me a huge sum of money but everyday I see him rocking new shoes and cloths and other valuables which I learnt from him that he bought it. And it's hilarious how I even go out with him also to shop new stuffs together.
Just yesterday he called me that he will get a new power bike by next week and he plead me to follow him to get it as that's how we flow. I told him am cool and free we go together. Until I told my closest friend that I ll be going with him to get a new power bike instead he laughed at me and said I am just being foolish. ""He told me that how can he be rocking new stuffs but he owe u huge amount for a long time now getting to two months and he hasn't even talked about it and I haven't also confronted him"" . That am just being used perhaps foolish
I told him that I don't see anything wrong with it, because he owe me does mean he shouldn't make himself happy , I tried confusing him but this my closest friend was hitting points that I couldn't dodge.
Now I am confused. should I confront him like my closest frnd said ? or I should just be cool as before afterall am not needing it now? pls share some advice . Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by overdrive(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
in ur innermost mind u have forgotten the money cos it seems u are bigger than d money and u are better off than the guy. so my dear if u really wanted d money u will have frowned like kanye west and u will be paid.

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by Sanchez01: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
I'm sorry to admit that your friend is right. No one is asking you to be sad, sulky or moody just because he owes you. Debtors are of two types; those who don't have shame and those who do. He belongs to the first. People like him would borrow and would readily not think of returning what they owed. True, a may be a friend but your money could get lost on the foundation of friendship.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by buzquet(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
U suppose b d president, chairman, sporting director, captain n legend of FC MUMU
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by buzquet(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
U suppose b d president, chairman, sporting director, captain n legend of FC MUMU!!!!!
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by Judeoxide(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmm...shak my head,,look this type again shak my head...that guy is not your friend...just confront him and collect your money..if he ends up not talking to you then let him be...I owed a friend of mine 7k for two years he never asked me till I payed him...you know why? I always make him know that I have him in mind and I spend on need not want..and up till date he is my best friend... But this guy...trust me you are not in his first 50 friend list..you are in his first 3 least friend
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by henribj(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
overdrive:
in ur innermost mind u have forgotten the money cos it seems u are bigger than d money and u are better off than the guy. so my dear if u really wanted d money u will have frowned like kanye west and u will be paid.

your point make sense.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Judeoxide:
Hmm...shak my head,,look this type again shak my head...that guy is not your friend...just confront him and collect your money..if he ends up not talking to you then let him be...I owed a friend of mine 7k for two years he never asked me till I payed him...you know why? I always make him know that I have him in mind and I spend on need not want..and up till date he is my best friend... But this guy...trust me you are not in his first 50 friend list..you are in his first 3 least friend
Thanks. but perharps he might not be doing on purpose , maybe he thinks different but tho he hasn't shown me any sign of running or hiding he is 100%free with me and I didn't have any point to disturb as this is not the first time I lend him .. and majority he has returned but this one is huge and its getting too long. Even tho I don't still have a problem with it until my closest pal came to talk some point that looking like sense in it[quote author=buzquet
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Judeoxide:
Thanks. but perharps he might not be doing on purpose , maybe he thinks different but tho he hasn't shown me any sign of running or hiding he is 100%free with me and I didn't have any point to disturb as this is not the first time I lend him .. and majority he has returned but this one is huge and its getting too long. Even tho I don't still have a problem with it until my closest pal came to talk some point that looking like sense in it
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by Judeoxide(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
RicardozRichard:
Thanks. but perharps he might not be doing on purpose , maybe he thinks different but tho he hasn't shown me any sign of running or hiding he is 100%free with me and I didn't have any point to disturb as this is not the first time I lend him .. and majority he has returned but this one is huge and its getting too long. Even tho I don't still have a problem with it until my closest pal came to talk some point that looking like sense in it
well he is your friend so you know him better...
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do by Harmless1: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=RicardozRichard post=34889839] Thanks. but perharps he might not be doing on purpose , maybe he thinks different but tho he hasn't shown me any sign of running or hiding he is 100%free with me and I didn't have any point to disturb as this is not the first time I lend him .. and majority he has returned but this one is huge and its getting too long. Even tho I don't still have a problem with it until my closest pal came to talk some point that looking like sense in it[/qu

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Find 50-year-old Foetus Unborn Baby Inside 92-year-old Woman / How Nigerian Churches Use Celebrities To Lure Members (photos) / 35 Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.