Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter (1019 Views)

Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by dpedro1: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-V0GsXD8NJm4/VYFby53hDdI/AAAAAAAAAtQ/EQG_MGGAyJM/s1600/Davido-and-his-daughter.jpg[/img]

Nigerian hip hop star Davido shared the above photo of him feeding his daughter in his sitting room. The artist's wife recently gave birth to a baby girl, and since then, Davido can't spend a week without showing the world a picture of his little cutie.
He shared the photo on social media with the caption;
"ON DUTY... LAST NITE WAITING FOR MAMA TO SLEEP SO DADDY CAN GO FINISH HIS ALBUM LOL !!"

More celebs news here=>www.peddygist.com
Re: Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by PassingShot(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
So what? I feed mine too.

Abi na me go feed 'im daughter?
Re: Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by dpedro1: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Apologies. Please i posted this articles here by error. Can the admin help me move this post to celebrity forum? Thanks
Re: Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by dpedro1: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Lol
Re: Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by neutrotoba(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
What about pictures of Cynthia Morgan using the toilet?

Mtcheew

Iranu
Re: Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by ashson: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
And so what
Re: Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by agarawu23(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
PassingShot:

same question on my mind
Re: Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by Teeboy22(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
dpedro1:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-V0GsXD8NJm4/VYFby53hDdI/AAAAAAAAAtQ/EQG_MGGAyJM/s1600/Davido-and-his-daughter.jpg[/img]

Nigerian hip hop star Davido shared the above photo of him feeding his daughter in his sitting room. The artist's wife recently gave birth to a baby girl, and since then, Davido can't spend a week without showing the world a picture of his little cutie.
He shared the photo on social media with the caption;
"ON DUTY... LAST NITE WAITING FOR MAMA TO SLEEP SO DADDY CAN GO FINISH HIS ALBUM LOL !!"

More celebs news here=>www.peddygist.com

woaw.....dats cool
Re: Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by Rubis(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wetin com consine us wit dat one na
Re: Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter by Megaphone: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
so the mother cant breastfeed exclusively for six months. na wa o all these fake butter girls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

l Met Empty Treasury – Wike / MEND Threatens To Resume Hostilities Over Lawmakers’ Wages / The Stupidity Of Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.