Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read (647 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured / ##baba Buhari Since You Entered Office.### (a Must Read) / President Buhari's First 10 Days In Office- A World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read by bossOD: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dear Baba

Few days ago I wrote an article titled ##GEJ since you left##, I sincerely told our hero the situation of things since he left, some saw the facts and some gave me the abuse of my life, now this is for you baba as you have been traveling up and down since you became our President. I am not a fan of you or your party the APC which I do call the "a party of propaganda''

Anyways since may 29th a lot has happened, below are the list:

1). Baba there has been a lot of killing since you came in to office, since may29th, boko haram is now bombing every day, just yesterday 100s were killed, tankers are falling everywhere, fire out breaks, kidnapping, etc baba the blood flow is too much please wake up.

2). You said your too old for the job, who send you come, abi na push them push you?? Anyways I will not take that excuse as I have a lot of work for you to deliver.

3). Baba I want to congratulate you for the new country that has been created by your government called west Germany. It shows that;
a). You will truly stabilize the world oil price.
b). You will truly make 1$ = #1
c). You will pay our unemployed graduate 5000
d). You will truly feed my small nephew with launch at school.
e). You will you will create 3000000 jobs per year.

Baba, my dad rate you so high as an APC man but my mum fit starve you if you mention AP not to talk of APC lolz, for me, you are the only one that can make me join either of them, by either failing to fulfil your campaign promises or making me have

1). 24 hr steady power supply
2). A better job

3). Reduce fuel to #40 without removing subsidy ( since APC actors were the front runners in the protest against GEJ when he tried removing it in 2012, because if you remove it we will massively protest and it will amount to hypocrisy if we don't.)

4). Free education.

5). Fight corruption, probe past government starting from your tenure as chairman PTF, Tinubu, Amechi, even members of the GEJ's govt if not we will believe you are witch hunting.

6). Obey the rule of law as we all hear your past record under military rule.

7). give total freedom to the press
cool. make all our refinery work as you promised ,,
9). divert our economy from oil to other sector,

Dear baba even though I don't like you, you will force me to kiss your ass it you do all these things for our country, failure to fulfil them we will divorce your party.

Baba before i forget, are you aware that your party ''the party of saint'' is now divided, fight every where, baba in fact some one was quoted as saying you are not the party leader, hmmm and am wondering in just few days in power this is happening how much more when APC is a year in power. am on 5D.

Baba before I let you be, even though i can truly see that you were not ready for power, speaking from the fact that you can not even decide who will be in your govt even weeks after your swearing in, or are you the snail like? just joking ooo, but my little advice is, don't you make the mistake of appointing that man call Amechi into your govt, fashola is better.

thanx for understanding, but I will not fail to thank our hero GEJ, if not we would have been like Burundi or Syria.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the land of uncommon transformation (AKS)
Re: ##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
lol
Re: ##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read by nellyelitz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
ikenigel:
lol
this guy won't allow this Daura man
Re: ##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read by saaedlee: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
bossOD:

Dear Baba

Few days ago I wrote an article titled ##GEJ since you left## I sincerely told our hero...
After reading the first line of your open HATE letter I decided not to read further; cuz it will be full of hatred for the President of Nigeria; Muhammadu Buhari and the country he leads. You can go ahead and write all the poo u can, but know that you could have spent the time reasoning out how to solve the problem on your street; or don't you care?
Re: ##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read by oyintare22(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerians voted buhari to be tourist not president
Re: ##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read by fx45(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
#BabaOneChance now that You're there...

Our football teams have been recording abysmal performances in international competitions.... Crashing out left, right and center like no man's business. Baba, even Ogenyi Onazi has started behaving like your APC e-warriors... Picking fights without aggravation. It seems the bad behaviour of your people is infectious.

Baba what exactly is the problem? Is it true that you're carrying badluck around everywhere? Baba if it is true, wont it be better if you throw in the towel now that it is still early days? Before more atrocities would befall our dear country... Baba honestly I do not want to believe that you're on a mission to destroy whatever is left of this country.

Baba cant you self-sacrifice for the good of Nigerians that you claim to love so much? Inasmuch as some people will pretend as if we all didn't witness what happened in 2011 when you lost the election ....

Baba, remember Jonah in the bible... I know you must have heard the story though you're a muslim. I hope we will not be forced to throw you over-board. BabaOneChance, unlike Jonah, I am pretty sure you will be eaten by sharks the moment you're thrown over-board because it is not a secret that you have so much blood on your hands.

Baba, honestly I do not trust you one bit but I will still give you the benefit of doubt
Re: ##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read by bettercreature(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Me i havent seen any positive change oo,dem say light is better anyway but that one na minor thing,i want to see the list of ministers and some arses behind bar
Re: ##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read by yorke1: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dont expect much from that man. He is just having fun.
Re: ##baba Since You Enter Office## A Must Read by bossOD: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
saaedlee:

After reading the first line of your open HATE letter I decided not to read further; cuz it will be full of hatred for the President of Nigeria; Muhammadu Buhari and the country he leads. You can go ahead and write all the poo u can, but know that you could have spent the time reasoning out how to solve the problem on your street; or don't you care?

please learn to read before you judge, this is why Africa is backward cos we don't read, read that article very well my friend.

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment / Stolen Funds: Buhari Should Begin With The Begging Governors – PDP Chieftain / Udom Lauds APC For Acknowledging Akwa Ibom Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.