Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) (216214 Views)

Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actors In Nigeria 2016 / Top 20 Most Beautiful & Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2015 / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Swagt101(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Gloryblossom:
Looking like my roll model genny.
Are u single dear cool?
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by gebest: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
asscb:
I don't understand.
marry me Kate Henshaw i luv u scater.
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Monalisa wanna kiss the tree or what? And Why is that girl's name in Theatre Arts who always disturb me during lecture hours not here?

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is that Michael Jackson in red standing beside a red car?am just asking o.
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
mine is loading
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by hadleyk: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
some of them are hot but not as hot as Luis: http://www.girlsdocam.com/live/model/id/497625-luisa
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by seunfape(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Atiku and Dbanj follow contribute to Genevive money e sopose pass dat self.
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by adebrightayo(f): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Fake list, ghanians wey dia name no dey, dia face dey appear.
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by blacq2009(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Joejonah:
Marry me Genevieve Nanji

Life is too short to remain single all the days of your life, and be having fun alone.
When you don't even know her name well? Lol

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by sheypian(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
resty4:
Where is geneve?

Lol! Geneve gan ni!

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by dalyricist: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
exthar87:
#2 Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve Nnaji is a Nigerian actress and singer. She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005. In 2011, she was honoured as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic by the Nigerian government for her contribution to Nollywood.Genevieve Nnaji is arguably the most popular actress in the Nigerian make-believe movie industry called Nollywood.She is on the second place with a net worth of over 64 Million Naira.

#1 Kate Henshaw-Nuttall

Henshaw was born in Cross River State, Nigeria,Henshaw has starred in over 40 Nollywood movies. She does not drive very expensive cars and she lives a purely average and normal life.

source
http://job.naij.com/tips-10+Richest+Nollywood+Actresses+2015-162

How many Genevieve we get
Una talk say She bot ouse $4m for Ghana
Now u r saying she's worth barely 70 Mills
Either her $4m ouse is false
Or dis ur news is false
One isn't correct

In as much as I no trust d real amount of dat ouse in Ghana, but her net worth wudnt still b 64mills
That Am sure of

But....... E no concern me

2 Likes

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dude I am a lady
Cyriloha:

which b brains Bro from one man to another is brain abi. ...looking for what you did not keep is brain abi going from one juju house to another nah brain abi Bro wake up okay by the way were is my funke akindele? !!!!
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
She has a clothing line nd oda endorsement
dalyricist:

Or dis ur news is false
One isn't correct

In as much as I no trust d real amount of dat ouse in Ghana, but her net worth wudnt still b 64mills
That Am sure of

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by dalyricist: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
exthar87:
She has a clothing line nd oda endorsement

Wat exactly is ur point, ma'am
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Behira(f): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
DTOBS:
wia is Funke Akindele? how come Kate henshaw is #1? this list get as e be oooo
Kate has bn occupying number one for some years now...she has so many booming businesses and org.
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
A PROTEST:
Omotola's 6th position is unacceptible. Having featured in over 300 movies, she has worked over 3× more than those ahead of her but has probably earned less.
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Behira(f): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
missKiffy:
So you saying Kate henshaw is richer than omotola, genevieve, Rita Dominic. Except this is in no particular order
She is richer and wen u talk abt bn richer it doesnt mean how many movies u feature in or how many times ur on showbiz news it is based on how many assets and businesses u hav, i know Kate has bn on dat position for a while.
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
ANOTHER PROTEST:
Where are our Nollywood actors, so they don't get well paid eeeeeehn!!, Monkey dey work, Baboon they chop abi?.

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by mikron(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
exthar87:
#10 Chioma Chukka

Chioma Chukwuka was born in 1980. She began her career in 2000 and has featured in over 80 movies since then. In 2007 Chukwuka received the Best Actress in a Lead Role award at the African Movie Academy Awards for the movie Sins of the flesh. She is one of the richest actresses in Nigeria, she owns two houses and various properties in Lagos. Her considerable wealth is N46 million.

#9 Uche Jombo

Nollywood actress, producer and screen writer Uche Jombo is on the 9th place in this list and has estimated net worth is 49.5 million Naira. Uche started to prove her talent in the industry when she co-wrote the block buster movie Games Men Play with veteran female producer Emen Isong in 2005.

#8 Monalisa Chinda

Beautiful actress, film producer and media personality, Monalisa Chinda, was born 13 September 1974. In 1996 she starred in her first major movie Pregnant Virgin and since that time she has featured in more than 80 films and she has earned 50 Million Naira.

#7 Patience Ozokwor

A Nigerian actress who appeared in more than two hundred films between 1995 and 2012. She won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards.
the 1st pic u posted is not chioma, the picture u posted is jackie appiah, and chioma's name is chioma chukwuka akpota not chioma chukka.
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Behira(f): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sincere4u:
A PROTEST:
Omotola's 6th position is unacceptible. Having featured in over 300 movies, she has worked over 3× more than those ahead of her but has probably earned less.
Yeah it is possible she still on 6th because most of dem spend the money dey are meant to invest on fashion and bn on E News while others invest dias and build up business empires for dem selves. I know Kate has couple of big supermarkets in ghana and am sure she wud also hav some other businesses hia in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Behira(f): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
dalyricist:

Or dis ur news is false
One isn't correct

That Am sure of

What concrete business does she hav dat wud fetch her $4m to buy a house, even dis her clothing line is a new start. Am sure it wasnt bout wit her money... my dear forget all dis crazy hunger to be on the news dat nigerian celebrities display.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by cjayy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
FAKE LIST! The OP probably doesn't know the value of money.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by AREWAINC(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
#Arewahairinc........ We sale good human hair extension. Various type's of Hair Extensions.....(Funmi,peruvian,brazilian, normal remi)........ Call to make your............Order, 08074854328 or whatapps Us on the same Number..... You could also ping us.. 292DA7FC#Arewahairinc........ We sale good human hair extension. Various type's of Hair Extensions.....(Funmi,peruvian,brazilian, normal remi)........ Call to make your............Order, 08074854328 or whatapps Us on the same Number..... You could also ping us.. 292DA7FC#Arewahairinc........ We sale good human hair extension. Various type's of Hair Extensions.....(Funmi,peruvian,brazilian, normal remi)........ Call to make your............Order, 08074854328 or whatapps Us on the same Number..... You could also ping us.. 292DA7FC
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by dalyricist: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Behira:
What concrete business does she hav dat wud fetch her $4m to buy a house, even dis her clothing line is a new start. Am sure it wasnt bout wit her money... my dear forget all dis crazy hunger to be on the news dat nigerian celebrities display.

If u read MA post u will no I said I don't realy blive she bot a ouse worth dat much, but however, she's still not poor na too worth just 64m

WORTH!!!!
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by brightko: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
she is in the kitchen
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Geneve is in switzerland my dear.
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by ojosegun2011(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is purely a paid advert! Suo, what of those other rich gals in the industry? I beg go siddon Jare. This is just an ibo actresses affair, so there is no Yoruba or other tribe actresses that are doing well and rich? Bull shit.

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by oweman: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2015
THEY ARE PART TIME RUNS GIRLS.AND DRUG COURIERS.SURELY !
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by MrPresident1: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked are they actresses or actors? cheesy

You got me cheesy
Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2015
there is no much money in the movie industry, the music industry guys have more money than the guys in movie industry. pls post the richest men in the movie industry they are not more than 5 , those ladies above in the movie industry do dirty shit to build house n cars. riches is not by cars and houses. pls show or tell us there assets, businesses they are into, some of the ladies in the movie industry dates politicals even former vice president we all know. the truth is that those ladies are not wealthy. they just have houses n cars. I hope u guys understand Wat am taking abt. when you say someone is rich is by assets.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

You got me cheesy
cheesy yea!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.