Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Copy A Dvd(on Mac)and Burn A Dvd(on Windows) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Copy A Dvd(on Mac)and Burn A Dvd(on Windows) (795 Views)

Nigeria-used 2008 Range-rover Sport HSE **dvd On Headrests**: N5.1M / Nigeria-used 2008 Range-rover Sport HSE **dvd On Headrests**: N4.9M / Full Guide: How To Crack Drm Video, Rip A Dvd And Burn A Dvd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Copy A Dvd(on Mac)and Burn A Dvd(on Windows) by biaojiao77: 3:47am On Feb 24, 2009
Questions
1: I have many DVD collections. I often enjoy my HD DVD movies on my DVD Disc and PC. Some friends also want to watch them. Can I share my DVDs with my friends and how can I do? I am a Mac User.
2: I have many videos and now I want to burn them into a DVD Disc. Should I use a third-party software and if so which one is better?
Answers
1: Of course you can share your DVDs with your friends. If you want to share with them and not like sharing your original one you can copy your DVD to a blank DVD and then give it to your friends as a gift. A professional DVD Copy for Mac [/b]is all you need to solve this problem.
2: I am sure you should use a third-party software to do this. A powerful [b]DVD Creator
can convert your videos such as MPEG/MOV/RMVB/DivX/AVI to VCD, SVCD and DVD.

Part 1.[/b]How to copy DVDs on Mac

[b]Step 1.[/b]Install and run iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac ([url=http://www.macsoftreviews.com/download/iSkysoft%20Mac/dvd-copy/isky-dvd-copy-intel.dmg][b]Intel Version
[/url] or [url=http://www.macsoftreviews.com/download/iSkysoft%20Mac/dvd-copy/isky-dvd-copy-powerpc.dmg]Power PC Version[/url])
Step 2.[/b]Select the source DVD and select the DVD Copy Method.

[b]step3.[/b]Choose the output settings.
a.Set the Buffer Dictionary
b.Select the language
Click “ok”, then the setting can be saved

[b]step4.[/b]Copy dvd to dvd disc on Mac
Click the “copy”button and begin to copy source DVD movie to blank DVD disc on Mac OS.

[b]More functons of iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac:

(1)Copy DVD at 1:1 quality.
It can clone DVD (D9 to D9, D5 to D5) with the entire movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly on Mac OS.
(2)Remove DVD protection .
iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac can remove CSS, RC and RCE DVD protections to let you copy & burn DVD movies with no restrictions.
(3)Copy DVD golder.
It lets you copy the DVD folders of DVD movies to save them on your computer.
(4)Directly burn DVD .

Part 2.[/b]How to burn a DVD on windows
[b]Step 0:[/b]Install and run [url=http://www.macsoftreviews.com/download/cucusoft/Cucusoft%20DVD%20Creator/cucusoft-dvd-creator-pro.exe][b]Cucusoft DVD/VCD/SVCD Creator Pro
[/url]

Step 1: Choose the “To DVD” button and click "Open/Add" button to import WMV/AVI files to convert WMV/AVI to DVD.
Step 2: Select Merge or Batch function.
Batch Function, Support converting multiple files to DVD VCD SVCD MPEG1/2 at the same instance
Merge/Join function, Support selecting several clips from different sources and combine them into one single output
Step 3: Set your preference to burn WMV/AVI to DVD.
Step 4: Click "More Advanced Settings" button to set advanced settings for your files.
Step 5: Choose the “Output Folder” and Click “Convert & Burn” button to start.

Now you can share your DVD with your friends and also can convert your favorite video to your DVD.

More:
Now many useful guides, tips, articles, tutorials are available on macsoftreviews. If you want to learn the tutorial about how to use a DVD Ripper, DVD Converter, Video Converter and so on. You can check the [b]

helpful guide [/b]page.

(1) (Reply)

Where Will I See My Car(must Read) / Licenced Customs Clearing Agent Work Only @ Tin -can Island. / 2004 Isuzu Rodeo For Sale (cheapest Suv) Like New !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.