Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,330 members, 7,842,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! (9332 Views)

President Independence Speech : A Hate Speech And A War Threat. / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / Asari Dukubo Speech:A Must Watch For Anyone From The South-south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by ideykwum: 5:59am On Jun 18, 2015
It's unfortunate that the herd mentality would not allow certain people to see the logic in what you've written! It's no more about right or wrong, but about personal egos! The need to be right now supersedes the act of being right!

Buhari has started pretty poorly, and some of his statements are a forensic reflection of what the North had in store for Nigeria! Only the blind, deaf and dumb would think otherwise!

dearpreye:
Some may say it has passed. After all he made the speech a few days ago. Some may have even forgotten. We're always quick to forget and move on like nothing evil or significant has happened. It's not the same with me. I don't forget event or dangerous words.

For the uninitiated, a few days ago, our President, MB, while addressing some audience in far away South Africa said he thought Nigeria was headed for a Somalia.

It's now very worrying that some of us can no longer see anything out of place with PMB. His words and actions are almost beyond any mishap or mistake. Infact, anyone who disagrees with him is seen as foolish, hateful and dumb. That's the rhetoric now!

Even here a few threatening threads were created to warn anyone who shall lampoon and criticise the person of the President.

I haven't taken my mind off that Somalia speech. Who was going to turn Nigeria into Somalia, a failed and lawless state? GEJ supporters or the supporters of PMB? It's very safe to safe we all know the answer. From those words, it's now clear that PMB and his group were ready to turn Nigeria into a Somalia had he not won the last elections. It's obvious he wasn't mincing words when he said in 2011 that the baboons and the dogs would soak in blood if the PDP rigs the election. RIG was clearly inserted in his speech as a decoy for the destruction and violence that would have erupted had he not won. From his speech, Nigeria is experiencing peace because he won the elections.

It was even insensitive and foolish for him to have used Somalia an an example in his talk.

It's obvious PMB and his foot soldiers had all their violent plans carefully put in place had he lost the elections. If some of his supporters get themselves killed when he was declared winner, how many more would have died if he was devalued having lost? Maybe a few hundreds. Maybe a few thousands.

PMB should be guided in his comments. He must be circumspect in his dealings, and be more taciturn and face squarely the enormous challenges lying ahead, rather than engage in making foolish comments that only pander to his children of hate and anger.

Many of you would have been roasted and suyaed but for the wisdom of GEJ!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by ideykwum: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2015
There is a theory that says that in the final analysis, no change happens! You and I know that Buhari doesn't have the consitutional powers to make the much needed changes! In chaos, everything looks the same...the only answer is in restructuring of the polity, and the election of a young and vibrant leadership!

Truckpusher:
Superb write up my brother.

The Nigerian populace have no single idea what was in store if that Duaradullard had lost and I thank God for the massive rigging in the North.

Right now I've gone beyond his bushman's rethoric , I'm simply waiting for the vigorous changes he wanted to kill us for.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Brightology2(m): 6:18am On Jun 18, 2015
genearts:

You have never made sense, so I don't expect you to start now
common sense boy use it

1 Like

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by frankyychiji(f): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
Another wailing cry cry thread for taniods. Let the crying begin.
So it seems. But if Gej did not concede defeat even in the face of glaring irregularities, probably the first blood that would have flowed from the dogs and baboons would have started from your household. Pa Buhari should keep confessing while Nigerians continue to take note.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by mrmetoo1: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2015
Well I guess Asari was in Buhari's camp when he was making all sorts of threats. His threats didn't start during the campaign period, it started years ago. In my church when Fela Durotoye came to speak, he talked about rich people that we already pulling their kids out of schools in Nigeria and enrolling them in foreign schools. We knew how people traveled en masse out of Nigeria during the election period, I knew a couple of families personally. The truth of the matter was the atmosphere was tense and it seemed like we were sitting on a powder keg.

OP, I obviously don't think you're being truthful and I think you're trying to twist his words to keep this "Buhari is violent" narrative going. Like I said Asari made statements before election. Lagos gubernatorial candidate, Jimi Agabaje too said we should vote GEJ so as not to get the SS youths angry because making them angry would be mean shutting down/blowing up oil wells. Tell me some your heart didn't start beating when Orubebe started his drama with Jega? In my head I was already thinking "is this how its going to start?" Again lets pretend like there were no clashes whatsoever before the elections.

Please lets all not start behaving like we're suffering from some short term memory loss and act like it was Buhari's statement that made you realize they might have been a violent conclusion to the election period. I wasn't for GEJ but I'll give it to him any day that he conceded defeat and he did it on time.

4 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2015
ideykwum:
It's unfortunate that the herd mentality would not allow certain people to see the logic in what you've written! It's no more about right or wrong, but about personal egos! The need to be right now supersedes the act of being right!

Buhari has started pretty poorly, and some of his statements are a forensic reflection of what the North had in store for Nigeria! Only the blind, deaf and dumb would think otherwise!

Yes. It's actually unfortunate when a people deliberately boycott a glaring truth cos it doesn't further their opinions and positions. These folks up North were ready to unleash terror with such intensity and ferocity on people the world would have been shocked.

For now, GEJ has only postponed the inevitable- a restructuring of the system or a total collapse of the nation in the nearest future.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by frankyychiji(f): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Those Buhari was refering to know themselves. They should take it to mean that the President know their activities is ready to match them with whatever their evil plans are. The man occupying the seat of the C-in-C is not a weakling like his predecessor. Yoruba people say, "Aboro la n so fun omoluabi. T'o ba de inu e, a d'odindin."
Oh yes! Those he was referring to know themselves, the blood of those youth corpers will surely speak at the right time.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
Oh yes! Those he was referring to know themselves, the blood of those youth corpers will surely speak at the right time.
.Thanks for that reply. I still can't fathom the hypocrisy of the children of anger. Which ever way we see it, the bloodsuckers were ready to unleash untold level of brutality on their perceived enemies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Well I guess Asari was in Buhari's camp when he was making all sorts of threats. His threats didn't start during the campaign period, it started years ago. In my church when Fela Durotoye came to speak, he talked about rich people that we already pulling their kids out of schools in Nigeria and enrolling them in foreign schools. We knew how people traveled en masse out of Nigeria during the election period, I knew a couple of families personally. The truth of the matter was the atmosphere was tense and it seemed like we were sitting on a powder keg.

OP, I obviously don't think you're being truthful and I think you're trying to twist his words to keep this "Buhari is violent" narrative going. Like I said Asari made statements before election. Lagos gubernatorial candidate, Jimi Agabaje too said we should vote GEJ so as not to get the SS youths angry because making them angry would be mean shutting down/blowing up oil wells. Tell me some your heart didn't start beating when Orubebe started his drama with Jega? In my head I was already thinking "is this how its going to start?" Again lets pretend like there were no clashes whatsoever before the elections.

Please lets all not start behaving like we're suffering from some short term memory loss and act like it was Buhari's statement that made you realize they might have been a violent conclusion to the election period. I wasn't for GEJ but I'll give it to him any day that he conceded defeat and he did it on time.

You're comparing the words of a militant with those of a sitting President? I give up!

If there was ever tension during the elections,it was because of the propensity of the PMB foot soldiers to murder and wanton destruction.

6 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by mrmetoo1: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

You're comparing the words of a militant with those of a sitting President? I give up!

If there was ever tension during the elections,it was because of the propensity of the PMB foot soldiers to murder and wanton destruction.

Guy are you kidding?? Are you even being serious? What are you giving up? Buhari said he was worried.. Asari threatened.. how is that comparing? I said what I was said about Asari to show how anyone including the sitting president could have come to the conclusion that the election could be violent.

John Kerry came here during the election period, what do you think he came for? Suya?? Kofi Anan came to sign a peace agreement, why did that happen? A couple of head of states came right before the election, why did that happen? You saw people like Abdulsalami Abubakar shuttling about on election day, why was that happening? The atmosphere was tense and you denying that makes me know you're not being truthful.

Then you say propensity of PMB soldiers, can you please give evidence. I listed mine Asari, his wife, Jimi Agbaje, Orubebe, Doyin Okupe, Doyin Okupe's aide. We saw these people come out at one time or the other to threaten, warn, brag about Buhari never being president. Then all indications pointed to a Buhari victory, so what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Yujin(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2015
I'm happy more of our people are getting a better understanding of Nigeria now albeit its not too late. This Buhari's victory is seen as a form of conquest already. The west who helped Buhari are just seen as tools unfortunately they themselves will deny and even attack one who tells them this. But like I'll say we are watching.
What was planned if Jonathan had won was a brutal attack on any southerner whether Igbo,Yoruba or the minorities in the northern part of Nigeria. The far deep into the north you reside the worst your fate. Those in the middle belt states closer to the south will be much safer. This would have brought us to a point where division would be discussed strongly. The far north when agitated are not scared of division. I can tell you with every degree of certainty. They already have an option which I'll not reveal here. One thing I like about the hausa/fulanis is that they don't mince words esp when it has to do with violence.
While Jonathan conceding helped to stop their plans but its just for a short time. It will SURELY come back at another time. Those people don't know what power sharing means. Winner takes all is their position because they feel they've got all it takes to win all the time. Anyone who study this last presidential election will know that JEGA planned Buhari to win even without the Yorubas vote. The formula he used was to the deny Jonathan's stronghold their voting rights while keeping that of Buhari intact. Where the Yorubas skills were needed was in check mating the protest from Jonathan's stronghold through the media. Buhari though disciplined is as vile as he could be. I only pity the Yorubas. I don't mean to insult them but I'm stating this from my analysis. I could be wrong though but my instinct most times is veracious.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Guy are you kidding?? Are you even being serious? What are you giving up? Buhari said he was worried.. Asari threatened.. how is that comparing? I said what I was said about Asari to show how anyone including the sitting president could have come to the conclusion that the election could be violent.

John Kerry came here during the election period, what do you think he came for? Suya?? Kofi Anan came to sign a peace agreement, why did that happen? A couple of head of states came right before the election, why did that happen? You saw people like Abdulsalami Abubakar shuttling about on election day, why was that happening? The atmosphere was tense and you denying that makes me know you're not being truthful.

Then you say propensity of PMB soldiers, can you please give evidence. I listed mine Asari, his wife, Jimi Agbaje, Orubebe, Doyin Okupe, Doyin Okupe's aide. We saw these people come out at one time or the other to threaten, warn, brag about Buhari never being president. Then all indications pointed to a Buhari victory, so what are you saying?

Asari's treat came after numerous threats came from the north.

He quoted some of those threats including that of the Buhari.

We were all witnesses.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Yujin:
I'm happy more of our people are getting a better understanding of Nigeria now albeit its not too late. This Buhari's victory is seen as a form of conquest already. The west who helped Buhari are just seen as tools unfortunately they themselves will deny and even attack one who tells them this. But like I'll say we are watching.
What was planned if Jonathan had won was a brutal attack on any southerner whether Igbo,Yoruba or the minorities in the northern part of Nigeria. The far deep into the north you reside the worst your fate. Those in the middle belt states closer to the south will be much safer. This would have brought us to a point where division would be discussed strongly. The far north when agitated are not scared of division. I can tell you with every degree of certainty. They already have an option which I'll not reveal here. One thing I like about the hausa/fulanis is that they don't mince words esp when it has to do with violence.
While Jonathan conceding helped to stop their plans but its just for a short time. It will SURELY come back at another time. Those people don't know what power sharing means. Winner takes all is their position because they feel they've got all it takes to win all the time. Anyone who study this last presidential election will know that JEGA planned Buhari to win even without the Yorubas vote. The formula he used was to the deny Jonathan's stronghold their voting rights while keeping that of Buhari intact. Where the Yorubas skills were needed was in check mating the protest from Jonathan's stronghold through the media. Buhari though disciplined is as vile as he could be. I only pity the Yorubas. I don't mean to insult them but I'm stating this from my analysis. I could be wrong though but my instinct most times is veracious.

Well done bro. It's just shameful the hypocrites have refused to see the glaring. It's even more shocking that those who would have been murdered and quartered by the foot soldiers of PMB are still denying the obvious! That's their call. I've said mine.

Like you also rightly posited, GEJs action of magnanimous behaviour only postponed the inevitable- a restructuring of the system or an outright collapse of the nation.

Anyone who underestimates the fury of these demons at this time does so at their own utmost peril.

He that has an ear, let him hear.

6 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by truefact: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Most nigerians are sheep's and cow...And they will follow any Shepard blindly. But the sophisticated tools should know better , yet they remained blind too

2 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2015
truefact:
Most nigerians are sheep's and cow...And they will follow any Shepard blindly. But the sophisticated tools should know better , yet they remained blind too

To see is a choice. Many are slaves to their past beliefs and will never even dare to put them to some questioning even in the plethora of supreme information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by mrmetoo1: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2015
noblezone:

Asari's treat came after numerous threats came from the north.

He quoted some of those threats including that of the Buhari.

We were all witnesses.

At least you have admitted Asari made threats, we're getting somewhere.

We could go back and forth all day about who started what, my point is the election period was tense. I spoke to GEJ supporters that said "Buhari will never be my president' tell me you didn't see that on Nairaland. Now if someone goes ahead to make that statement, what goes through your head? Some said they'll rather see Nigeria go to war, some said they'll rather handover to the military, they were many here also on Nairaland. I'm not saying Buhari supporters were not also guilty of adding to the tension but there were enough utterances and actions to go around from both sides to make anyone come to the conclusion that period could have been violent.

GEJ supporters keep clamoring for a peace prize, why is this the case if there wasn't tension? People keep calling GEJ a man of peace even Buhari still gives him props because if GEJ had rejected or cancelled the result, violence would have broken out from both sides. Buhari's aggrieved supporters and GEJ's supporters trying to defend their principal and interests. Orubebe did his part as a bait, we're glad Jega didn't take that bait. If violence had broken out after the elections, it would have clearly been along tribal lines, this is the reason Buhari said he was worried. Somalia with their mono-religion waged war for years among each other, what do you think would have happened in Nigeria that's made up of multi-ethnic, multi-religion sets of people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by themilanway(m): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2015
When I say GEJ/PDP sympathizers are nothing but hypocrites some thinks that I'm harsh.

So Buhari was planning to turn Nigeria to Somalia yet he and his party demanded and insisted the card reader and voters card be used,against the wish of Jonathan and his goons who suddenly were against the use of the card readers?

So Buhari was planning to turn Nigeria to Somalia,suddenly the idea of Jega must go materialized with a month to the elections?

He was planning to turn Nigeria to Somalia Orubebe almost held Jega and Nigeria to hostage even before the results were announced?

I guess Orubebe is from the North and an APC card carrying memeber?

What didnt you GEJ sympatizers throw at Buhari?

What conspiracy theories didn't you cook up about him?

Yet you have the audacity to call his supporters hypocrites,dude you are the century's hypocrite.

GEJ was smart enough to realize he was heading to prison,hence,he made that single most important call of his life.

3 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by ziccoit: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

The Nigerian populace have no single idea what was in store if that Duaradullard had lost and I thank God for the massive rigging in the North.
grin grin grin grin. I laugh. You know why? I said it before the election that even with PDP rigging Buhari would still carry the day and he did. Rigging happened nowhere as it did in GEJ stronghold- yes, SS and SE.

Well, that is gone. The deed is done. You people should just live by it!
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2015
ziccoit:

grin grin grin grin. I laugh. You know why? I said it before the election that even with PDP rigging Buhari would still carry the day and he did. Rigging happened nowhere as it did in GEJ stronghold- yes, SS and SE.

Bro, the elections are well over. PMB is the President and we all want him to do well.

However, we're still paying attention to his words, and will fairly criticise and even condemn him whenever he misbehaves, like he recently did in South Africa.

Loyalty should shred away our commitment to truth and fairness. PMB and his foot soldiers wouldn't have spared any perceived enemies had he lost. That's the meaning of his Somalia talk.

1 Like

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by frankyychiji(f): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2015
mrmetoo1:

You are obviously been mischievous or you are willfully avoiding the fact or both. Where were you when Buhari promised in a widely publicized speech that the blood of his dogs and baboons would flow if they rig him out of the elections? Was it Asari that led him to say that? Asaris violent disposition was a reactionary disposition to what Buharis soldiers did in 2011.
As you can already see, It was Buhari himself who rigged his opponent out of the contest, and his opponent conceded defeat and the Somali plans Buhari talked about in SA, was duly averted and me and you could come to this forum today in peace!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are obviously been mischievous or you are willfully avoiding the fact or both. Where were you when Buhari promised in a widely publicized speech that the blood of his dogs and baboons would flow if they rig him out of the elections? Was it Asari that led him to say that? Asaris violent disposition was a reactionary disposition to what Buharis soldiers did in 2011.
As you can already see, It was Buhari himself who rigged his opponent out of the contest, and his opponent conceded defeat and the Somali plans Buhari talked about in SA, was duly averted and me and you could come to this forum today in peace!

Noblezone has already told him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by mrmetoo1: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, the elections are well over. PMB is the President and we all want him to do well.

However, we're still paying attention to his words, and will fairly criticise and even condemn him whenever he misbehaves, like he recently did in South Africa.

Loyalty should shred away our commitment to truth and fairness. PMB and his foot soldiers wouldn't have spared any perceived enemies had he lost. That's the meaning of his Somalia talk.

Take your own advice and do not misuse the right to "fairly criticise" to propagate the narrative of Buhari that you'll like to be out there. You guys tried it during elections, election is over and now here you are trying to resurrect it.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2015
cool
mrmetoo1:

Take your own advice and do not misuse the right to "fairly criticise" to propagate the narrative of Buhari that you'll like to be out there. You guys tried it during elections, election is over and now here you are trying to resurrect it.

1 Like

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by frankyychiji(f): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
themilanway:
When I say GEJ/PDP sympathizers are nothing but hypocrites some thinks that I'm harsh.

So Buhari was planning to turn Nigeria to Somalia yet he and his party demanded and insisted the card reader and voters card be used,against the wish of Jonathan and his goons who suddenly were against the use of the card readers?

So Buhari was planning to turn Nigeria to Somalia,suddenly the idea of Jega must go materialized with a month to the elections?

He was planning to turn Nigeria to Somalia Orubebe almost held Jega and Nigeria to hostage even before the results were announced?

I guess Orubebe is from the North and an APC card carrying memeber?

What didnt you GEJ sympatizers throw at Buhari?

What conspiracy theories didn't you cook up about him?

Yet you have the audacity to call his supporters hypocrites,dude you are the century's hypocrite.

GEJ was smart enough to realize he was heading to prison,hence,he made that single most important call of his life.
You betrayed your convictions with your last sentence. Gej heading for prison for what? For winning an election or what? So you won't send him to jail now that he has given you power without resistance? Brother, read your post again and edit your comment.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by frankyychiji(f): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2015
ziccoit:

We should be the ones telling you what you just said. Now that you have power, the deed is done and you should brace up to hold power and its attendant challenges including tolerating opposition both credible and otherwise. Apc is surely having a more difficult time holding power at the center!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by themilanway(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
You betrayed your convictions with your last sentence. Gej heading for prison for what? For winning an election or what? So you won't send him to jail now that he has given you power without resistance? Brother, read your post again and edit your comment.

I will only edit it when you and your ilks stop painting Jonathan as God sent and Buhari as the devil incarnate.

Enough of those craps.

I ask again,what didn't you GEJ symaptizers threw at him?

Let this man be.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by mrmetoo1: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2015
frankyychiji:

Buhari rigged?? And you say I'm mischievous and avoiding fact, who's avoiding fact here please? I see you're still in denial. You think Buhari would have lost this and GEJ would have just conceded like that?? Please lets be honest for once. Where were the zones that were trouble spots in this last election?? It seems most of you have self inflicted amnesia. Who won in the zones where there were obvious massive voting irregularities? Buhari rigged and won in a PDP administration and GEJ too just rolled over like that, please find something else to say even you don't believe that.

Asari had always been violent, Asari's claim to fame is violence. Asari could have made some statements in reaction to what was said by Northerners I'm not denying that but the fact was he made violent statements. Then not all his statements were made in defense of his people, many statements were made to discourage people from voting out GEJ. The video where he said that no one had a monopoly on violence, I supported him because the truth is if any group was threatening his ethnic group or region then he had a right to defend them aggressively. However the threats I'm talking about were made to help his candidate by intimidating those that opposed his candidate.

Anyway let's not make this about Asari, my point is the OP trying to say it was Buhari's statement about Somalia that made him realize all of a sudden that the election period could have been violent is just straight up dishonest. Mentioning Asari and OTHERS was just me pointing out how anyone and everyone except you guys obviously came to that conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by frankyychiji(f): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Noblezone has already told him!
You don't understand how deep and thought provoking the topic under review is. I have already shared it on FB giving you the author credit for the analysis. We should spread it, and let people like me who were not smart enough to decipher the hidden meaning in the SA speech see it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2015
themilanway:

I will only edit it when you and your ilks stop painting Jonathan as God sent and Buhari as the devil incarnate.

Enough of those craps.

I ask again,what didn't you GEJ symaptizers threw at him?

Let this man be.

We won't let him be- at least not when he makes speeches that are dangerous and stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
You don't understand how deep and thought provoking the topic under review is. I have already shared it on FB giving you the author credit for the analysis. We should spread it, and let people like me who were not smart enough to decipher the hidden meaning in the SA speech see it.

Thanks bro. We shall continue to reveal the hypocrisy of the liars and the violence. His speech was as stupid as it was reprehensible.

A colleague of mine yesterday told me how tensed the atmosphere was back at Kaduna as the figures were been called out by Jega. The weapons and tools of murder were already sharpened and prepared to maim, destroy and kill the perceived enemies.

Of course, many have deliberately refused to see beyond the words into the recess of his heart.

You can't deceive everyone all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2015
frankyychiji:

I hope people shall do some justice to the message on your FB wall.

1 Like

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by frankyychiji(f): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Buhari rigged?? And you say I'm mischievous and avoiding fact, who's avoiding fact here please? I see you're still in denial. You think Buhari would have lost this and GEJ would have just conceded like that?? Please lets be honest for once. Where were the zones that were trouble spots in this last election?? It seems most of you have self inflicted amnesia. Who won in the zones where there were obvious massive voting irregularities? Buhari rigged and won in a PDP administration and GEJ too just rolled over like that, please find something else to say even you don't believe that.

Asari had always been violent, Asari's claim to fame is violence. Asari could have made some statements in reaction to what was said by Northerners I'm not denying that but the fact was he made violent statements. Then not all his statements were made in defense of his people, many statements were made to discourage people from voting out GEJ. The video where he said that no one had a monopoly on violence, I supported him because the truth is if any group was threatening his ethnic group or region then he had a right to defend them aggressively. However the threats I'm talking about were made to help his candidate by intimidating those that opposed his candidate.

Anyway let's not make this about Asari, my point is the OP trying to say it was Buhari's statement about Somalia that made him realize all of a sudden that the election period could have been violent is just straight up dishonest. Mentioning Asari and OTHERS was just me pointing out how anyone and everyone except you guys obviously came to that conclusion
The Jonathan strong hold was violent according to you because Buharis foot soldiers there were not given a breathing space to perpetrate their crime. Unlike the whole northern states where there were no void votes and some states returned 100% registered voters, there were massive under aged voting, war ravaged zones had their pvcs all delivered and collected. The card reader you talked about, who initiative was it? Who paid for it? Did it work optimally?
You see, there is nothing wrong in the change in government really if Nigerians would be the top gainers ,but Apc as we all know are kettles calling pot black.

Buhari MAY have a better financial management record in public office than any president dead or alive, the man is a typical notherner favourably disposed to religious and ethnic bigotry hence the blood of the dogs and baboons must be shed to appease his ego.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area? / Linus Okorie: We Arrested Ebonyi South Labour Party Senatorial - Police / Oil Producing States Have Cornered The Nation's Wealth- Yobe Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.