Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Bethenny Frankel Does A Headstand In A Skimpy Bikini,flaunts Toned,skinny Figure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bethenny Frankel Does A Headstand In A Skimpy Bikini,flaunts Toned,skinny Figure (1394 Views)

Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Ebube Nwagbo Shows Her Toned Abs In Workout Gear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bethenny Frankel Does A Headstand In A Skimpy Bikini,flaunts Toned,skinny Figure by Willaimsbrick(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
In honor of last night's Real Housewives of New York, the 44-year-old Skinnygirl mogul took to Instagram to give a preview of the episode...by posting a photo of herself doing a headstand in a skimpy blue bikini.

"On tonight's episode, @caroleradziwill tells me I need to find balance. How's this? #RHONY," the Bravo beauty cheekily captioned the pic.

Frankel leaves little to the imagination in the revealing image, putting her toned legs and tummy on full display while seemingly ignoring her critics by posting the pic of her highly-scrutinized skinny frame.

"People do comment a lot. Yeah, I am thin," the entrepreneur said in April on the Today show. "I mean, I have a brand called Skinnygirl, so it's not a big giant mystery. You can't please everybody. You try to please everybody you end up pleasing nobody."

"Sometimes I do agree that I look too thin, especially when I'm tired, especially when I'm haggard. I do eat," she continued. "There are nutritionists that comment that I don't even weigh 100 lbs. I weigh 115 lbs. I'll be happy to get on the Today show scale."

The reality star addressed the backlash once again during a past episode of Watch What Happens Live after E!'s Botched physician Dr. Terry Dubrow said he would like to bring Frankel on the plastic surgery show, calling her a "little skinny girl" and saying he wants to "feed her a little bit."

"There's been a whole thing lately with skinny-shaming..." she said, addressing the recent body image headlines. "I'm not gonna be like, 'Oh God, people think I'm skinny, woe is me! Why me? Why me?' I'm just not ready to get on that bandwagon."

"You know what, he didn't mean it," she continued, adding. "It's a joke. Everyone is very, very sensitive and I think that people who are overweight have a reason to be sensitive about it. It's more sensitive. I'm not gonna complain. I am thin, I have a brand called Skinnygirl, and it's OK."

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/bethenny-frankel-does-headstand-in.html

Re: Bethenny Frankel Does A Headstand In A Skimpy Bikini,flaunts Toned,skinny Figure by sinaj(f): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
She is not too skinny jux masculine smiley
as for the headstand, I can do it better wearing a skirt tongue

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See How Rihanna Steps Out For A Night Out In Only Her Bra / Armed Robbers In Praise And Worship In Sars Detention Centre / Lagos Boy Posts Very Graphic Picture Of Girl Vomiting In Ikorodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.